Is wireless mouse good for PC games?

rumblebear

CAGiversary!
I remember trying a wireless mouse out on quake 3 and it was pretty bad. Are wireless mouse usually this way for games or are there some brands that work much better?

As far as experience goes, wireless "mice" aren't as accurate as a normal optical one. Also, the fact that most need to be recharged really sucks if you plan to game for a long time.

[quote name='zewone']I use a Logitech wireless mouse for gaming and regular computer work. Works fine for me.[/quote]
Ditto, wireless optical from Logitech. Works perfect.

yeah id have to go with a no on that...ive had more trouble with them than they're worth, so i would say to just stear clear.

MX 700. Best mouse I've ever had.

And you DON'T need to recharge it every 5 minutes. A few hours at night and that's it.

I've even been 5ft away from my pc and it still works great.

I have a logitech wireless optical mouse and it kicks ass. Not sure of the model, but it has 2 buttons and a wheel. I got it in June... a few weeks ago I finally had to switch batteries. That is some LONG-ass battery life, especially considering I almost never turned it off overnight.

Wireless mice work much better than before. The MX700 is a fantastic mouse. I use a MX1000 laser mouse and its great. I almost never charge it, and it doesnt have any lag at all when you let it idle. Its far more precise than my previous wireless mice. I would say that if you wanna go with a corderd optical, get the MX510, its supposed to be great.

MX Duo and it works like a charm. The battery situation I find to not be a problem at all. It lasts quite a few days, sometimes weeks for me, but then I don't play PC games all too often.

bread's done
Back