Is your ISP full of shit like mine?

Yea it is full of shit.

fucking ping times mean shitty online gaming for me.

40$ a month.

Its wireless broadband.

Last edited by a moderator:
I get 25k/1k on Comcast
6k/6k on my university's wifi

I download at home on Comcast, then seed at school to up my ratio, it rules.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Mine (Charter, fucktards of the universe) keep upping the speed (along with the subscription fee) without telling any notice. Only once you reach a certain point and are not a rampant pirate, even faster internet speeds don't have any benefits.

I think your download speed is limited by how much is upped from whoever is on the other end anyway.

Either way, I guarantee my ISP is full of more shit than everybody else's combined. I'd love to put a flaming bag of dog shit outside Charter HQ. Or find out where Paul Allen parks and key his car.[/quote]

I hate Charter! My internet went down and rather than come and fix it they kept telling me there were outages in my area every time I called them for 3 days then finally when they bothered to actually set up an appointment the guy never showed up. After that I quickly changed service providers. It's really sad how poorly they treat actual customers, then of course once you get rid of them they start offering you incredibly 12 month bundle deals just to sign back up.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Mine (Charter, fucktards of the universe) keep upping the speed (along with the subscription fee) without telling any notice. Only once you reach a certain point and are not a rampant pirate, even faster internet speeds don't have any benefits.

I think your download speed is limited by how much is upped from whoever is on the other end anyway.

Either way, I guarantee my ISP is full of more shit than everybody else's combined. I'd love to put a flaming bag of dog shit outside Charter HQ. Or find out where Paul Allen parks and key his car.[/quote]

haha! that sucks, but i think everyone has there ups and downs with cable companies...overall the provider I have has done an awesome job....

Last edited by a moderator:
here at Arizona State we use Qwest or Cox, i think

366313175.png

366314781.png

[quote name='Koggit']6k/6k on my university's wifi[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Danil ACE']Here is my connected at school...definitely not as good as at home but then again...maybe it is peak hours right now?

[/QUOTE]

A fellow husky, cool

There's mine (again).
But that's on a WIRELESS connection....

I'm thinking it might be a LOT faster if I try a wired connection. I'll give it a shot tomorrow. :)

bread's done
Back