Isaac Hayes did not quit "South Park" - his church quit for him

[quote name='guardian_owl']episode synopsis: (the actual episode will probably be on youtube or google video shortly)
Chef returns, acting strange. He is speaking like someone cut up sound bites of his to make new sentences and this is noticed by the characters. He then starts commenting about how he wants to have sex with all the children in all manner of vulgarity. The boys investigate by going to the Super Adventure Club (where Chef had been the past 3 months) where they find out that the main function of the club is to have sex with young boys from around the world in order to absorb a portion of their life force and become immortal. They had brainwashed chef to believe all this.

The boys snap him out of it momentarilly by taking him to a strip club where a "well endowed" black stripper snapped him out of the trance. But the SAC showed up, drug Chef and took him back away to be re-brainwashed. The boys break him out and are on the verge of escaping when the head of SAC says "do you remember why you came to us in the first place? To escape from your dull life" Chef "turns" and begins to head willingly back to the SAC group when a bolt of lightning knocks him into a ravine where he is impaled on a tree, attacked by a mountain lion, mauled by a grizzly bear, and shot by a member of the SAC group. Chef is dead.

Back at South Park everyone shows up to mourn the loss of Chef and Kyle gives a eulogy to encourage people to remember the Chef they loved, and to hate the members of SAC who twisted him into and "turned" him into a sick pedophile. Cut back to SAC headquarters where the members zap chefs body, miraculouslly they have a pulse. They quickly put an "intensive care suit" on Chef (Darth Vader-esque black suit with Chef head outline, including the cooking hat) and the head of SAC asks him what he wants, and Chef tells him, he wants children to suck on his chocolate balls. Chef has turned to the dark side, *bum bum bum bum buuuuuuuuuum*
[/QUOTE]

Taking shots at him, while leaving the possibility for him to come back. Maybe Hayes will fucking snap out of it, then again, maybe not. Thanks for the summary.

Reality's Fringe]Taking shots at him said:
Just mulit-segmented parts of this Southpark Episode. Wonder when the full episode will be available?
i downloaded it last night. if you do a search for bittorrents it's out there.

[quote name='darkmere']they didn't really take shots at him, he was more the victim of brainwashing by the super adventurer's club. chef remained their friend in the children's minds, even if he did leave them.

i downloaded it last night. if you do a search for bittorrents it's out there.[/QUOTE]

Eh.. Don't really believe in bittorrents myself.. Alot of viruses and spyware comes that way. Trust me, 2 years ago I got alot of nasty crap when I had Internet Exploder. :)

[quote name='The Dord']Eh.. Don't really believe in bittorrents myself.. Alot of viruses and spyware comes that way. Trust me, 2 years ago I got alot of nasty crap when I had Internet Exploder. :)[/QUOTE]
If you use common sense and some discretion, you should be fine.

[quote name='Sleepkyng']scientology - when you simply have too much fucking money.[/QUOTE]

That's just not fair...

Scientology promotes self-worship -- discovering who you are, yourself and your own beliefs... and aliens. Can't forget the aliens. ... and spending lots of money. Lots and lots of money. Oh; and aliens, too.

For everybody who's not sure they know enough about the church* of scientology:

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Library/Shelf/xenu/

A short snippet:
We usually arrived at the diner just a few minutes after six o'clock, just as the new science fiction program, Star Trek, was being broadcast. However, I soon discovered that Scientologists watched this program from an entirely different perspective than did "wogs." ("Wog" is the Scientology term for non- Scientologists, taken from an old English expression, an acronym for "worthy oriental gentleman," a derogatory term used to refer to the non-English natives of the British colonies).

"It's just old space opera," one staff member joked as we watched an episode. "They don't know it, but they're really just running their own track (time track)." What he meant was that the events on the program were actually real events that had happened long ago. The Star Trek writers were just "remembering" events in their own distant past. Events which were common to us all. To a Scientologist, this program had a special relevance. To us, this program was our history.

* Scientology became a church for tax purposes.

[quote name='The Dord']Eh.. Don't really believe in bittorrents myself.. Alot of viruses and spyware comes that way. Trust me, 2 years ago I got alot of nasty crap when I had Internet Exploder. :)[/QUOTE]

How can your computer be harmed by downloading data? Not software, data (like video or audio files)?

(Unless, of course, the software you use to view the data is so flawed it executes some of the data as code, which has been known to happen)

Scientology and Freemasons have a lot of strange paralells, when you think about it...

Both are more of a secret society than a religion. Very elitist.

[quote name='eldad9']How can your computer be harmed by downloading data? Not software, data (like video or audio files)?

(Unless, of course, the software you use to view the data is so flawed it executes some of the data as code, which has been known to happen)[/QUOTE]

What's the most spyware free bittorrent progam?

Ok I downloaded uTorrent, and I downloaded the chef episde, but they're in like 10 parts.. Im new to Torrents.

Edit: Nvm, had to download WinRar

Hayes Slams "Stroke" Rumors
Soul great Isaac Hayes has slammed reports a stroke was the real reason he quit South Park. Last week, an internet report claimed Hayes, 63, had suffered a stroke in January and a mystery person has issued a press release on his behalf, declaring his reasons for leaving the program. Scientologist Hayes departed his voiceover role as ladykiller Chef in the popular animation series on March 13, claiming he could no longer support the controversial comedy's "inappropriate ridicule of religious communities." South Park creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone have killed off the character of Chef in the opening episode of the new series, which sees the culinary loverman depicted as a pedophile before dying in a series of grisly events. Hayes insists his health has nothing to do with his decision to leave the show, and says the only time he went into hospital was to receive treatment for high blood pressure and exhaustion. His spokeswoman Amy Harnell says, "That's a false report. He wasn't in the hospital for very long. He's back on his feet, and Doing really well. The press release did come from him. He is the one who decided to leave South Park. Basically, he decided to leave it behind him." Harnell adds Hayes is busy preparing himself for fatherhood again because his fourth wife Adjowa is expecting a baby "due any minute."

bread's done
Back