Isn't this TMNT DVD out already?

grundy

CAGiversary!
I could've sworn that TMNT (2003) season 2 part 1 was already out in stores since it was supposed to come out the same day as Vol. 1 of the newer MOTU (Feb 19).

Went to Target and Wal-Mart and saw nothing. Granted, there are some DVD sets those stores just don't carry so I went to both Best Buy and Circuit City. Still nothing. At first I thought they could be out of stock, but usually they would have a blank space with the shelf tag.

Amazon has had this ready to order (not pre-order) since Feb 19, so it's somewhat preplexing why I would not be able to go to a B&M store and find it there.

Just wondering if anyone has seen it, otherwise I guess I need to place my order with Amazon.

Thanks,
B

I still have not seen it in stores do not know what was going on. I was off of work on the 19th and went to pick it up and none of the B&M stores had it. I went and checked online and Bestbuy.com showed them in stock for instore pickup even at the stores I went to that did not have it on the shelves. I ordered for instore pickup and picked it up 15 min later.

Once I picked it up from the counter I went looking around bestbuy and it still was not out on the floor.

[quote name='grundy']I could've sworn that TMNT (2003) season 2 part 1 was already out in stores since it was supposed to come out the same day as Vol. 1 of the newer MOTU (Feb 19).

Went to Target and Wal-Mart and saw nothing. Granted, there are some DVD sets those stores just don't carry so I went to both Best Buy and Circuit City. Still nothing. At first I thought they could be out of stock, but usually they would have a blank space with the shelf tag.

Amazon has had this ready to order (not pre-order) since Feb 19, so it's somewhat preplexing why I would not be able to go to a B&M store and find it there.

Just wondering if anyone has seen it, otherwise I guess I need to place my order with Amazon.

Thanks,
B[/QUOTE]

Well the obvious answer would be that it is impossible for every B&M store to carry every box set that has been released. Several titles that have small production runs don't make it into the store on the official release date.

[quote name='cabal']Well the obvious answer would be that it is impossible for every B&M store to carry every box set that has been released. Several titles that have small production runs don't make it into the store on the official release date.[/quote]

It is not a box set. It is a regular dvd case that has 2 dvds's inside. Like I said Best buy showed that there stores had them instock on there website yet none of the stores had them out on the floor.

On a side not anyone know when season 2 part two comes out? They have release dates for the original series season 6 and for the lost season Ninja Tribunal from the newer series

bread's done
Back