ISO: Good deal on CSI: Las Vegas Seasons DVD

shockey80ny

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hi, does anybody know any good deals on CSI: Las Vegas Season DVDS. I watched a couple of episodes on ON DEMAND, and i think its awesome.

I remember seeing in the Fry's ad CSI season 1 was only 19.99, but that was a while back.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance! :D

Looks like Deep Discount has the best deal on Seasons 1-3 right now.
$36 each with free shipping and no tax.

I think the MSRP on each season is still $54.99 - $59.99, so aside from the 20% off sale, this is probably the best you'll see for a while.

I'm not sure if it matters to you, but the first season was only released in 4:3 format and not the originally broadcasted widescreen. I read online a while ago that they were considering releasing a Special Edition of the first season that would include the letterbox transfers, but i don't think that has ever materialized.

Vegas is my favorite of the CSI shows, my wife and I have tried to get into Miami and NY, but we just can't get into the characters at all.

Grissom has the best one-liners! =)

Thanks for the info and thanks for the heads up on season 1, I can't stand Fullscreen. I might just hold off a while while prices get cheaper.

Maybe wait for a DDD 20% off deal.

Yeah, Grissom is really cool.

[quote name='shockey80ny']Thanks for the info and thanks for the heads up on season 1, I can't stand Fullscreen. I might just hold off a while while prices get cheaper.

Maybe wait for a DDD 20% off deal.

Yeah, Grissom is really cool.[/quote]
I'm pretty sure that CSI is shot in full screen (as it is a TV show). Since season 1 was some time ago, i doubt they shot it in widescreen. Could be wrong though

Edit: after a quick search on amazon, it looks like they switched to widescreen sometime after the 1st season (season 2)

Best bet is to hit Gamestop/EB when they are having a B2G1F sale on DVD's.

I swear, everytime I go to one of my local stores they have all the seasons instock.

bread's done
Back