Issue playing "The Descent" BluRay on PS3

roachie17

CAGiversary!
Has anyone had any issues playing the bluray movie "The Descent" on their PS3? I watched it last night and on 5 occasions, the movie paused for about 7-10 seconds before resuming. Never had a ny issues playing other BD movies. Maybe I just have a bad copy of this movie.

i don't recall where, but i read that there was a massive problem with this movie and some blueray players....trying googling it....

[quote name='tholly']i don't recall where, but i read that there was a massive problem with this movie and some blueray players....trying googling it....[/QUOTE]

Not with the PS3, but with the stand alone players. Something about them not supporting java thats needed to run the special features so the whole movie doesnt boot.

DVDtalk.com has a thread about this....I believe it was a firmware issue with standalone players. No issues with the PS3 from what I remember reading.

[quote name='rodeojones903']Not with the PS3, but with the stand alone players. Something about them not supporting java thats needed to run the special features so the whole movie doesnt boot.[/QUOTE]

i knew it was something....couldn't remember exactly what.....oh well....

bread's done
Back