Issue with tweeting the Halo 4 giveaway

MrPiggles

CAGiversary!
Feedback
62 (100%)
I previously had a twitter account associated with my CAG account, and entered a few giveaways in the past using twitter without issue. However, a while ago, I cleared all my apps from accessing my twitter account, including the CAG one. Now, when I try to tweet the giveaway from the giveaway page, the "sign into twitter" and "follow us" buttons are green, but when I try to click "tweet this", that box turns red and doesn't go through. Is there anyway to reactivate the CAG app on my twitter account so I can enter the giveaway?

[quote name='Calipso']What does your thread have to with CAG News, CAG Feedback or Site Assistance of CAG?[/QUOTE]

In case you haven't noticed, you post issues/questions with the website here. I was having difficulties entering the Halo 4 giveaway hosted by CAG on this website, so I'm posting here. And John, the programmer helped me fix it. This is clearly the "Feedback and Site Assistance" portion of the title. Unless you're just trolling, I'm really not understanding your issue with this.

[quote name='MrPiggles']In case you haven't noticed, you post issues/questions with the website here. I was having difficulties entering the Halo 4 giveaway hosted by CAG on this website, so I'm posting here. And John, the programmer helped me fix it. This is clearly the "Feedback and Site Assistance" portion of the title. Unless you're just trolling, I'm really not understanding your issue with this.[/QUOTE]

I think he wanted you to post it in the Wisconsin regional deals thread, because that's obviously where this belongs.

http://www.click150.com/index.php?ref=73

Click150.com - 2%/ngÃ$yI. THÔNG TIN:

1.Dang kÃ$ T?I DÂY. ( Luu ý: ph?i xác minh email).
2. Thanh toán qua: LR ho?c Egopay... S? ti?n t?i thi?u $10 m?i l?n. (Dã có Proof)
3. Gi?i h?n d?u tu: không gi?i h?n.
4. VÃ$o Profile, ki?m tra t?t c? các thông tin c?a b?n, vÃ$ nh? thêm câu h?i b?o m?t.
5. Du?c quy?n thêm banner qu?ng cáo d? qu?ng cáo các trang web c?a b?n.
6. Hoa h?ng 3 c?p: C?p 1: 5%, C?p 2: 3%, C?p 3: 2%
7. Click vÃ$o Ã$t nh?t m?t banner/1 ngÃ$y trên h? th?ng vÃ$ d?i 60 giây d?n khi nó có dòng ch?: Congratulations! You are qualified for earning to day! d? du?c tr? 2%/ngÃ$y cho m?i gói.

VÃ$ d?: B?n có 10 gói qu?ng cáo v?i $100, b?n s? nh?n du?c $2 m?t ngÃ$y n?u b?n nh?p Ã$t nh?t m?t qu?ng cáo vÃ$ xem nó trong vòng 60 giây. Sau khi d?t 150% gói s? h?t h?n.

II.HU?NG D?N DANG KÍ
Bu?c 1: Dang kÃ$ t?i dây: http://www.click150.com/index.php?ref=73

Bu?c 2: HoÃ$n thÃ$nh thông tin nhu hình du?i dây:

Bu?c 3: M? mail click vÃ$o link d? xác th?c.

Luu ý:
Quên click qu?ng cáo ngÃ$y nÃ$o s? m?t hoa h?ng 2% ngÃ$y dó.
M?i IP ch? du?c dang kÃ$ duy nh?t 1 tÃ$i kho?n.

Thông tin c?p nh?t xem t?i dây

bread's done
Back