It Burns!!!!!

That looks like it hurt a lot.

BTW, copy and paste the link, he is trying to link directly to the video so it redirects it. You have to watch it specifically on the page made for it.

for some reason it was not copying the fixed address and kept pasting the old one :p I got it sorted now :) Thanks for the copy and paste advice.
What do they say about computers? They are only as smart as their operators? ;P

Correction, interesting site. But i notice it also shows a new low on some of hollywood. Ms. Alba for example, after reading some of the things to what she said, well she sounds like a idiot. Just proves my point, that good looks dont mean **** if you dont have your head str.

And Ms. Alba head is crooked.

[quote name='jaykrue']:bomb: Stupid copy & paste. My fault. Ok, 3rd time's the charm right?[/QUOTE]

lol not your fault. I think its just the way they set up their website. It happens so rarely that I always forget to try the copy and paste techinque. :)

[quote name='Noodle Pirate!']lol not your fault. I think its just the way they set up their website. It happens so rarely that I always forget to try the copy and paste techinque. :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, when I changed the link, I didn't realize that CAG keeps the link that was previously there. I thought that when I copy and paste it automatically puts the URL of the new address instead of the old one. I'm usually more careful about that. Oh well, call it a brainfart on my part. :oops:

I just took some extra time and read each profile on the right side, and i must say i am not only sadded by the ignorance in hollywood, but WTF. I knew hollywood was like this, or the people in it, but it seems like people in hollywood has lost their minds or something.

I got this site bookmark hahhaah.

bread's done
Back