It lives! The Phantom's lapboard on sale?

[quote name='Cao Cao']Dang, and just after I paid off my Indrema pre-order too![/QUOTE]

Screw you! Not funny at all. Joke about the Phantom all you want but imo it was of vital importance that the Indrema make it to market which sadly it didn't. It would've done what the CD-R, Napster and the Internet did for the music artist for the independent video game company. Licensing fee's LOW enough to allow some decently complex games to come out on it. None of this gimmick XBLA crap.
The gaming market is more hollow for what it lost. I was even all ready to buy a dev Indrema system which would've only been $100 more than the regular model.

[quote name='Sarang01']Screw you! Not funny at all. Joke about the Phantom all you want but imo it was of vital importance that the Indrema make it to market which sadly it didn't. It would've done what the CD-R, Napster and the Internet did for the music artist for the independent video game company. Licensing fee's LOW enough to allow some decently complex games to come out on it. None of this gimmick XBLA crap.
The gaming market is more hollow for what it lost. I was even all ready to buy a dev Indrema system which would've only been $100 more than the regular model.[/quote]

lol @ thinking someone else can get into making consoles.

[quote name='Sarang01']Screw you! Not funny at all. Joke about the Phantom all you want but imo it was of vital importance that the Indrema make it to market which sadly it didn't. It would've done what the CD-R, Napster and the Internet did for the music artist for the independent video game company. Licensing fee's LOW enough to allow some decently complex games to come out on it. None of this gimmick XBLA crap.
The gaming market is more hollow for what it lost. I was even all ready to buy a dev Indrema system which would've only been $100 more than the regular model.[/QUOTE]

Sarcasm is tough to do online, but this is a joke right?

[quote name='InuFaye']lol @ thinking someone else can get into making consoles.[/QUOTE]
November 15th, 2001.

I'm a believer.

[quote name='yukine']Misleading title, the Phantom's lapboard is on sale.

I got all excited for nothing.[/quote]
Me too.

bread's done
Back