It seems that MVP Baseball 2005 is officially 29.99

It's a bummer the codes don't work together...I still may pick up MVP...I will try to rent it first since I still have two free rentals for Blockbuster that I have to use before 3/05/05

[quote name='bmarquardt'][quote name='greendj27'][quote name='Masterkyo']MVP 2005 is $15 after $15 off EA GC plus Freeshipping ;)[/quote]

They don't work together. The total will end up being just over $20.[/quote]

SKU NAME QTY PRICE SUBTOTAL
--------------- ----------------------- ---- ------- --------

14890 MVP Baseball™ 200 1 $14.95 $14.95

---------------------------------------------------------------
Totals
Subtotal = $14.95
Shipping Total = $5.99
Tax Total = $0.00
Order Total = $20.94[/quote]

Is the EA store located in Texas? I tried buying TW2005 with my code yesterday, and it is the same price as MVP, but there was tax on my total, and the final price was something like $22.17.

[quote name='maccabee72'][quote name='bmarquardt'][quote name='greendj27'][quote name='Masterkyo']MVP 2005 is $15 after $15 off EA GC plus Freeshipping ;)[/quote]

Totals
Subtotal = $14.95
Shipping Total = $5.99
Tax Total = $0.00

Is the EA store located in Texas? I tried buying TW2005 with my code yesterday, and it is the same price as MVP, but there was tax on my total, and the final price was something like $22.17.[/quote]

I saw that there were a few states that get charged tax. Maybe EA has some studios or or shipping centers there. I don't think they have any B&M stores.

[quote name='maccabee72'][quote name='bmarquardt'][quote name='greendj27'][quote name='Masterkyo']MVP 2005 is $15 after $15 off EA GC plus Freeshipping ;)[/quote]

Totals
Subtotal = $14.95
Shipping Total = $5.99
Tax Total = $0.00

Is the EA store located in Texas? I tried buying TW2005 with my code yesterday, and it is the same price as MVP, but there was tax on my total, and the final price was something like $22.17.[/quote]

Check the fine print.....I think New York and Texas are required to pay tax....it should say somewhere on the site

Totals
Subtotal = $14.95
Shipping Total = $5.99
Tax Total = $0.00

Ordered two games from them this week and they both shipped from LOUISVILLE, KY.

The following states are charged sales tax from them:

State %
AR 7.5%
CA 8.25%
FL 6%
GA 4%
KY 6%
IL 6.25%
MI 6%
MN 6.5%
NV 7.5%
NY 8.625%
TX 8.25%
VA 4.5%
WA 8.8%

[quote name='rawisjericho']I'm confused now.. I don't know if I want to get ESPN or MVP... :([/quote]

get MVP since its teh last year.

[quote name='bmarquardt']Ordered two games from them this week and they both shipped from LOUISVILLE, KY.[/quote]

Can I assume on was MVP? Wanted to know if all orders are shipping out since I got an email saying it was a pre-order.

Blah, wish there was a way to un-free ship it. Think I might use the 15 dollar code for FIFA 2005(GC). I have the 2004 version(GC), think it is work the money for the upgrade?

[quote name='SteveMcQ'][quote name='bmarquardt']Ordered two games from them this week and they both shipped from LOUISVILLE, KY.[/quote]

Can I assume on was MVP? Wanted to know if all orders are shipping out since I got an email saying it was a pre-order.[/quote]

Yes, one of 'em was MVP 2005 (Xbox). It shipped Thursday and will arrive Monday for me.

[quote name='bmarquardt'][quote name='SteveMcQ'][quote name='bmarquardt']Ordered two games from them this week and they both shipped from LOUISVILLE, KY.[/quote]

Can I assume on was MVP? Wanted to know if all orders are shipping out since I got an email saying it was a pre-order.[/quote]

Yes, one of 'em was MVP 2005 (Xbox). It shipped Thursday and will arrive Monday for me.[/quote]

Excellent. Mine should get here Monday as well if it ships from Kentucky. Put the order in Friday.

bread's done
Back