It Took 18 Seconds to Realize I Was Watching Fat Dudes Hug Each OTTher

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JStryke']I'll be starting chapter 3 tomorrow, and liking Enslaved so far. Honestly, I wasn't expecting much going in, maybe because the lead character is named Monkey, but loving it.[/QUOTE]

Yesssssss come to my side. Don't listen to that smelly Frosty character. I think Frosty actually liked enslaved but was just feeling salty about Ninja Theory not being Sony exclusive anymore. :lol:

I have a vaporizer I want to sell, but I have no idea how to go about selling one of these things appropriately. >.>

Learned the CryEngine interface for the most part. Learning about Entities now. The rest of the team is working on the iOS port right now. We're arguing about titles. It's ranging between "Slaughter House", "Dead Summer", and "Friend".

[quote name='JStryke']I'll be starting chapter 3 tomorrow, and liking Enslaved so far. Honestly, I wasn't expecting much going in, maybe because the lead character is named Monkey, but loving it.[/QUOTE]

I played through the first hour or so when I rented it from gamefly and enjoyed it. It's in my backlog now. I'll get to it....eventually....

First Uncharted. Then Bioshock 2, then LA Noire Complete, then Enslaved.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Man, I spent 10 days in the desert and we are still on this OTT?[/QUOTE]

Your proximity to bodies of water have no effect on the frequency of posts in the OTT.

J/k - what were you up to?

[quote name='Golden Idol']Learned the CryEngine interface for the most part. Learning about Entities now. The rest of the team is working on the iOS port right now. We're arguing about titles. It's ranging between "Slaughter House", "Dead Summer", and "Friend".[/QUOTE]

How about "Big ol Entities"?

I'm partial to "Spaghetti Warehouse". They do have scrumptious Cheesecake.

Or is that The Cheesecake Factory that has scrumptious Spaghetti?

Spraking of Cheese, I'm thiking of making a XBL game that just awards 200 Cheesepoints for booting it up and having it run for 20 minutes...10 points a minute. It will be something like a clock that counts down and every minute it bloops and awards you 10 Cheesemints.

I'll call it "Cheesewhores"...rated M for Mature. It will cost 80 MSFT points...They'll will love it! !!!!PATENT PENDING!!!!

I wonder if I can get it to run on S.C.U.M.M.

[quote name='Maklershed']Your proximity to bodies of water have no effect on the frequency of posts in the OTT.

J/k - what were you up to?

How about "Big ol Entities"?[/QUOTE]

I was shooting desert racing and stock car racing. It was really cool enjoyed it a lot have a couple more races like that this year of various types of other off roading event.

One in Cali, one in Ohio, Wisconsin and Toronto Canada.

Only thing that sucked is a car lost control and started barreling towards me, I stayed as long as I could but then ran away screaming like a girl..it hit a barrier like 40 ft away and I dove into the sand like a bomb just went off and somehow broke my glasses.

I got ripped on the entire time for that...but give me a break...I didnt think the cactus in front of me was going to be much protection.

[quote name='eldergamer']I played through the first hour or so when I rented it from gamefly and enjoyed it. It's in my backlog now. I'll get to it....eventually....

First Uncharted. Then Bioshock 2, then LA Noire Complete, then Enslaved.[/QUOTE]

I wasn't sure what to hit next in my backlog. I was thinking Dark Souls or Dues Ex and after 20 minutes, said fuck it, and in went Enslaved.

Of course, thing that suck is, apparently we have no power today at the house. I had an extremely short day at work (got off at 1pm) and can't even enjoy it. So much for playing xbox today and getting myself some more achievements.

Of course, this creates a dilemma. Go to bed super early for a bit and hope the power comes back up in the middle of the night, play for a bit, and go back to bed. Or, call off work tomorrow (Thursdays always tend to suck) and regain my lost gaming time.

[quote name='Number83']I'm partial to "Spaghetti Warehouse". They do have scrumptious Cheesecake.

Or is that The Cheesecake Factory that has scrumptious Spaghetti?[/QUOTE]

We have both factories nearby that produce Cheesecake and Spaghetti. Although not at the same time. Have never sampled either restaurant though. Need to put that on the to-do list.

Looks like I got myself a VIP pass to Hopscotch music fest via the craig list. I think the current headliner is The Roots.

[quote name='Rocko']I think tomorrow will be the first day I actually work an eight hour day in my life.[/QUOTE]

Enjoy your freedom while it lasts.

The first time I worked an 8 hour day, I went to a friend's house and smoke a blunt for the first time while on the clock. I turned into a baked potato for 3 hours then went and clocked out before going home to pass out.

Give it a shot, Rocko!

Watching Rangers Caps reminds me that this has been an excellent NHL playoff.

Between that and the phils/brves tied 13-13 in the ninth I dunno what to watch.

Ugh. I figured i'd hang out at rutter's while the power is out at the house. Their internet...it makes dial up feel fast

I don't think Slidecage has ever had a conversation with a retail employee or somebody in customer service that has ever told him the truth.

I swear, my best friend better put my new pc together tomorrow. Even a simple txt back of can it wait till this weekend or anything would be appreciated.

I did however buy Fallout 3 GOTY, New Vegas Ultimate, Mass Effect 2 (want to get ME1 at some point, but couldn't readily find a cheap physical copy...just wait for a Steam sale). Just how much would I miss out on playing ME2 before ME1, though? Mostly bought it because NewEgg had ME2 for PC for 10bucks and couldn't pass it up

[quote name='seanr1221']I'm bringing my inflatable Hulk costume![/QUOTE]

:lol:

I wonder how many fights are going to break out between dudes with giant Hulk Hands.

When I went to see Revenge of the Sith, there were full blown lightsaber battles going on.

[quote name='Number83']:lol:

I wonder how many fights are going to break out between dudes with giant Hulk Hands.

When I went to see Revenge of the Sith, there were full blown lightsaber battles going on.[/QUOTE]

I remember seeing that at the midnight showing I went too. I also remember thinking "I'm up at midnight, for this?" and "Maybe this movie will finally be good, compared to the other two."

I haven't even seen any of the Avenger's 'prequel' movies. Watching movies on a regular basis is something that's just slipped away over the past few years.

I'm VERY close to buying this Sharp 60" 3D tv

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=A5823774&~ck=baynoteSearch&baynote_bnrank=0&baynote_irrank=0

EDIT: Just bought that set a few mins ago. Any suggestions of 3D blu rays??? I have Tron Legacy on 3D all ready. Unfortunately, I have the 2D version of Green Lantern and Yogi Bear, The Lion King, Toy Story 1 and 2, and Alice in Wonderland. But willing to upgrade if its decent enough. Thinking of getting Capt America or Resident Evil Afterlife

Last edited by a moderator:
fuck.

So I was dating a woman when I first started college, and distance broke us up. Then I started dating a girl for two years, then broke it off with her in January because she wasn't a faithful person. Then I dated another girl for two months, and she just decided yesterday she wanted to move out of state and now we're done. And it took me 18 seconds to realize I'm a white devil devirginizing every Asian girl in the area, and I subconsciously want to bang Ash.

And you know what sucks? I chose these pictures because you can see the mole. The same mole is on all of them. It's mega lame.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='eldergamer']It's time to join the Vasectomy club?[/QUOTE]

Yes. There's a doctor here in austin named Dick Chopp. No joke. I'm going to see him in the fall.

[quote name='munch']Yes. There's a doctor here in austin named Dick Chopp. No joke. I'm going to see him in the fall.[/QUOTE]

...this will not end well...

mR0Ls.png

[quote name='munch']Yes. There's a doctor here in austin named Dick Chopp. No joke. I'm going to see him in the fall.[/QUOTE]

That's awesome. I remember a teacher when I was in high school who's name was Chip Dickey.

Can't believe it's been 5 years since I graduated. Damn I feel old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back