Items Have Been Shipped - Still Waiting Payment From A Few DC#s Mon Night or Tuesday

[quote name='RySenkari']I don't have a paid icon next to my name, but I paid you... did it go through? ^_^;;;[/QUOTE]

I will have that updated after I get off work in an hour or so. I've been a bit lazy and was actually enjoying playing RE: ORC yesterday. Yes I know.... the reviews ripped it but I rather enjoyed co-oping it :D

[quote name='tiktektak']Still got no final invoice. Everything allright?[/QUOTE]

Your total is in the OP. Unless you're wanting these shipped to Austria as your location states and you're waiting for a revised shipping cost. ;)

[quote name='thelonepig']Your total is in the OP. Unless you're wanting these shipped to Austria as your location states and you're waiting for a revised shipping cost. ;)[/QUOTE]

Jup exactly. :)

So I am guessing I am the only one who got his stuff in oversized box with hardly any protection.
Every item's condition was at least one notch below described.
Sent a PM but did not even got a reply. Not my best lowball experience on CAG

Odd, V usually is a stickler for condition. I'm sure he'll be back and able to clear up everything ASAP. He is a pretty busy guy anyways, no need to panic about him pulling one over on you Dante. It's not an easy feat to trade/sell with/to 205 different people and have 100% positive feedback, so, like I said, no need to worry.

I sent the PM yesterday & is in no hurry here. Nor do I imply there were any sort of ill intentions. The whole thing just came across as a very careless way of describing/packing things.
If those were honest mistakes, I can understand. But just wanted to know

[quote name='DanteWarrior']Wow. Still no communication![/QUOTE]

Sorry I sent a response but apparently didn't notice that my PM box was full and it didn't send.

ZxT has been sick and will be updating soon when he feels better.
Please me patience, while the recovery process happens.

bread's done
Back