It's 1 am, I'm drunk as hell... what should i do?

Jrunt20x

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I wanna have some fun tontie, Im drunk right now, if someone could pkease recommedn sonemthing fun, i would appreciate it!

Go out to a nigtclub/bar, invite some friends over for late nigth video gaming or movie watching, I'm sure there's more but writing 5 pages in italian hurts my brain severly.

klol thnanjs for all the suggwestions guys! i took my time to writ eht riopuic title sorryu if my regular trypuing is a little outt wak! btw i love CAG!

[quote name='Mike23']not post on CAG, I'll tell you that. Score some pussy![/QUOTE]

Yeah I never got that...why do people get on CAg when they are drunk. i mean I come home from partying or the bars and I either sack out or stay up doing some other rediculous activity but never even think to get on my pc.

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']Yeah I never got that...why do people get on CAg when they are drunk. i mean I come home from partying or the bars and I either sack out or stay up doing some other rediculous activity but never even think to get on my pc.[/QUOTE]

A lot of people say they are drunk, but really aren't.

Go down to the red light district or, if there isn't one, go to a sex club (in toronto you can often tell where they are because there will be scantilly clad people outside, sometimes topless women, though being topless is legal here). If those options aren't available, just get a hooker.

Though I have to agree, this guy isn't drunk. I've made a few posts after having a beer and could tell I typing abnormal comments, but it wasn't as obvious or as calculated as his typing is. I also didn't start bragging about it.

[quote name='Jrunt20x'][quote name='FriskyTanuki']Practice your drunk typing. [/QUOTE]LMAU y cabr belueve i rote that![/QUOTE]

You learn fast...for a drunk.

Don't get a hooker. It's always best NOT to deal with money and your dick while intoxicated.

It's 1 am, I'm drunk, what should I do?

I say, "Have another drink !"

lol ttysd me. I am drunk. I weish i could prove it, but i cantt.. I took my time wit thre topccc tueltle cuz i wannt u guys to no why i was talkin abiout. Trust me, I am ritnk. I drank canadian club wishky which is judrt delivous. And a copudl other other things i took wit it that i amn not too prod of...

If you are in a state of mind to think that Canadian Club is delicious (at least that's what I think you said) then you probably have to be drunk.

[quote name='greendc27']strip down naked and go pound on your neighbors door. :)[/QUOTE]

uhhhh....how about change DOOR to DOG.

:rofl:

Hey, he's drunk after all.

i an goona go to bed! Ull post tmr and talk about the inasae angover im gonna have, ig i dun rememner this topic, pm me and ikkkk lll psiot! note al!

Call your boss, or your landlord, and tell them what you really think about them. Remember, no holding back on the obscenities. Also, make sure you call them back if they hang up or don't answer the first time.

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']If you are in a state of mind to think that Canadian Club is delicious (at least that's what I think you said) then you probably have to be drunk.[/QUOTE]

Well articulated. CC is good for mixing, or with soda and not much else. But hell, if you're already blowing in the wind, ride it till it stops, baby, ride it till it stops.

[quote name='Jrunt20x']o tfnjd tjay cAmdidan club is delcious imo![/QUOTE]

You should wash your hands after mastrubation. I think your fingers are sticking to the keyboard.

[quote name='bmulligan']Well articulated. CC is good for mixing, or with soda and not much else. But hell, if you're already blowing in the wind, ride it till it stops, baby, ride it till it stops.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I always use cheaper stuff while mixing, but if I'm drinking things like whiskey straight for taste I'm turning everywhere but towards canadian club and the like.

it may be a little late, but if there is nothing else to do you can always rub one out. hey, if you're not getting any, why not?

[quote name='Trakan']Dood, aren't you like 13?[/QUOTE]

Which returns to my point: Most people who claim to be drunk are lying.

Why is the topic being bumped... ahem... i didnt even remember this until I saw it... pretty embarrasing.

Oh yeah, for all tghose wondering, I'm 17. Last nite was the last nite of spring break so I wanted to go out with one final party.

I find that calling up ex-girlfriends and friends and telling them what you REALLY think of them is a great idea. Do it next time. ;-)

bread's done
Back