It's about time, G.A.P.

umcthomas

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I bought and registered my PS2 when it came out.
I have been a continuous subscriber to OPM.
I lived through the DRE and arguing with Sony to get it fixed.
I spent $60 on a network adapter off of ebay so I could beta test Everquest.
I bought and registered my PSP.
I have kept my PS underground account current all these years.
I have spent countless $ and time on various games.

And now...only now...on the eve of the PS3 release...

I am finally invited to join the gamer advisory panel.

[quote name='mtxbass1']wow. you can get this same exact thing from going to sony's underground site.[/QUOTE]

that's where I got it

[quote name='help1']The G.A.P.... they gave me a binder and a sweet pen. Do they give more things?[/QUOTE]

if you're around the Los Angeles area, then now would be a very good time to be a G.A.P. member ;)

[quote name='help1']The G.A.P.... they gave me a binder and a sweet pen. Do they give more things?[/QUOTE]
Coupons and brochures.

I haven't gotten shit either but I can't blame them.. I never got anything from any company for registering a game/console besides once (Zelda CE, which was the one and only good thing Nintendo ever offered in their BS My Nintendo crap).

I did get some sweet stuff back in the PS1 era. I got double disc demos from PSU for Xmas from 97-99, stickers, a hat, a shirt, a button, a music CD, and a $10 coupon for any 989 game (no, I didn't use it).

They sent me to e3 two years ago...and also the the Sony press conference the day before e3.

Can't complain!

[quote name='gigan54']if you're around the Los Angeles area, then now would be a very good time to be a G.A.P. member ;)[/quote]Ps3 preview party;) I hope I got through:drool:

Wow, I just became a PS Underground member not too long ago and I just got the invitation today. Perhaps is a bit random on who gets it?

[quote name='gigan54']if you're around the Los Angeles area, then now would be a very good time to be a G.A.P. member ;)[/QUOTE]

Same with NYC. I replied to the email within 15 minutes and the first 50 who reply get to go according to the official rules.

I was invited to G.A.P. back in early 2003. Although it says on Sony's site I've only been a member for 2.5 years, I've really been a member for 3.5, since that's when I received my pen, certificate, DVD case, etc. Eventually, I also got a Playstation G.A.P. hat, which I wear all the time, since I love to show my Playstation support.

wow... i've been a gap member since they started it.... i got the binder, pen and a certificate....like that means anything... but i've been in a few of the betas because of it.... just not the betas i want in on....

I just find it funny that I was "picked" to join now. If I were Sony and serious about the GAP, I would wait and invite anyone who registers the PS3 in the next couple months. It won't do them much good to as for beta testers if you don't have the system.

I am looking forward (hopefully) to some betas of PSP games though.

I was just invited to join G.A.P. :mrgreen:

I registered my PS2 3 months ago but never posted in their Underground forums.

I've been in G.A.P. for a couple of years now, and I've won one of their contest awhile back, but they only send you info around 3 TIMES A YEAR.

I was in it like around 2003 or 04 or whenever. But I haven't receive anything in a couple years now. I think I been kicked out ;-;

[quote name='Thongsy']I was in it like around 2003 or 04 or whenever. But I haven't receive anything in a couple years now. I think I been kicked out ;-;[/quote]
Does it still allow you to log into the G.A.P website?

So I just got my invitation to the Los Angeles PS2 Preview Event. Have to get this form filled out and notorized. Anyone else going to this? Any ideas where it's going to be or, really, what it's going to be?

bread's done
Back