It's almost April 1st, OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
fritos bbq honey flavor twists taste funky. [quote name='craven_fiend']TFN, is that a real dog or a stuffed one?
[/QUOTE]tiredfornow does not know.

[quote name='craven_fiend']TFN, is that a real dog or a stuffed one?

It's amazing how Free popcorn, with purchase of a ticket, draws in crowds of people. "Lets go to the movies for free popcorn!" Stupid, inbred, hillbillies that moved to Indiana from the backwoods of Kentucky, Tennessee, and other hillbilly type regions. Nothing personal to those of you from that region, as it's evident you're not too hillbilly, given the fact you're on the internet and a video game related website.[/QUOTE]
The rest of us only go to Indiana for Holiday World. :p

[quote name='CaseyRyback']So does the PS3 slim not like to sit vertical? My shit was wobbly when I tried setting it up that way. Shit is fucking slick though. [/QUOTE]

I'm going to go ahead and admit that I think the PS3 stands so perfectly vertical and I like it so much that I set everything I own perpendicular to the ground.

wow. bored already and it's only 10:20. This does not bode well. Thanks shitty weather. It's my 3-day vacation before starting my new job and I got nothing but rain.

I just told my dog to 'go get your bone'. Instead, he picked up one of my brand new sandals and carried it into his crate. This will not end well.

Playing the stimulus random play-types was actually tons of fun. I've tried CTF, Domination, etc...and never really liked it before, I think these new maps just make for better action in these play-types.

blackwidowlarge.jpg

Super yum! :drool:

I'm starving...I'm thinking either the 4 point Turkey Medalions w/ Herb Potatoes, or the 7 point Pizza Bagels.

Or do I just say "for who, for what" and get a Buffalo Chicken Cheesesteak and a side of Crinkle Fries?

And why hasn't the garage called me yet about my car? It's just an inspection and oil change?

Like Chika says:
This will not end well.

[quote name='Number83']I'm starving...I'm thinking either the 4 point Turkey Medalions w/ Herb Potatoes, or the 7 point Pizza Bagels.

Or do I just say "for who, for what" and get a Buffalo Chicken Cheesesteak and a side of Crinkle Fries?

And why hasn't the garage called me yet about my car? It's just an inspection and oil change?

Like Chika says:[/QUOTE]

Go for the turkey medallions. This way you can have a 3-point snack in a couple hours.
I just had half a turkey swiss on a whole grain roll. The other half is waiting for me. I'll prolly get to it in about 2 hours when my stomach starts reminding me I only ate half a sammich.

[quote name='JolietJake']It was free. That one big rollercoaster they have is crazy though.[/QUOTE]

I have this image of someone yelling 'Jake, go easy on the Pepsi!'

How appropriate. Today's episode of Las Vegas is about a video game convention at the hotel and a kid being arrested after trying to illegally get a game pre-release. Don't you love it when life mimics "art"

Two load of laundry down. I should really go put away the clean clothes that I brought back from my mother's house. I'm not feelin it at the moment, though.

Aw weak, that Scarlett Johanson as Black Widow poster didn't come through.

EDIT: Let me see if this works:

iron-man-2-black-widow-poster-30-3-10-kc.jpg

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Going to be working 10 days straight and I start up school next Monday. :whee:[/QUOTE]

At least you'll get OT after the 7th day, don't you?

[quote name='manthing']I have this image of someone yelling 'Jake, go easy on the Pepsi!'[/QUOTE]
Please, if they had free beer you'd be so drunk they'd have to wheel you out in a chair.:booty:

The water park half is pretty cool, way bigger than the lousy wave pool we have here. The giant god hands praying in the middle of the place was kinda weird though.

[quote name='munch']When did the OTT become twitter?[/QUOTE]

Since you started slacking off and not telling the trolls to gtfo and take Jake with them. :bomb:

[quote name='Chika']Since you started slacking off and not telling the trolls to gtfo and take Jake with them. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

You've been the worst offender recently.

[quote name='TheRock88']No, it's just I hate cases without the artwork or manual. Sticks out when you put it on the shelf along with your other 360 games.[/QUOTE]

You should try to exchange it at your local GS...lie and say it doesn't work, or just kindly ask.

I just printed out a cover, it's a little loose fit in the box but it's doable. Cant say anything bad about the disc though, it looks like it's brand new. No scratches or fingerprints.

Why is your first suggestion to lie, Linkin? I think I recall people being able to exchange their cases for complete cases if they have them without hassle.

[quote name='JJSP']I could have sworn Gamestop's site guarantees case and manual. Hoping all of mine are in good shape.[/QUOTE]

I'm hoping the same thing myself...they should arrive today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back