It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia Season 2

phatbunbao

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Is anyone else watching this show because it's quickly becoming one of my favorites? I saw a commercial of it a couple weeks ago where Charlie was talking about how gay he was for God and thought it was pretty funny so I finally watched an episode last week. I was absolutely in tears by the end of it. The characters in this show are delightfully retarded and I like how they always end the show in some fucked up way. Tonights ep had me almost pissin my pant because of the ending. It's great to find a decent show amidst all the reality crap networks have been rollin down the pipes lately. I recommend you people to Tivo this stuff and enjoy. It plays Thursday nights on FX

no, it's the second season. I made the first season on DVD. I need to remake it, i've almost worn the DVD out now

[quote name='Graystone']I thought this was a new show and this is the first season.[/QUOTE]
I was in the same boat until I found the first season on torrent sites. It was only 7 episode and aired back in aug last year. It was really wierd not having DeVito around but still really funny.

I can't bring myself to watch it because when I'm watching the DVR of the day's Married with Children episode, the commercial comes on probably 3 times during every half hour.

[quote name='Scorch']no, it's the second season. I made the first season on DVD. I need to remake it, i've almost worn the DVD out now[/QUOTE]
What an amazing sig. I almost want to steal it and call it for my own.

[quote name='phatbunbao']I was in the same boat until I found the first season on torrent sites. It was only 7 episode and aired back in aug last year. It was really wierd not having DeVito around but still really funny.[/QUOTE]

Looks like I'm going to have to go torrenting toinght.

or the one where they were/trying to sleep with each others mothers....Last years I thought was good, but is seems this year besides having devito in it, appear to have a bit more money and possibly more time to write the material.

Yeah I started watching season 2 and it is pretty f-ing funny(albeit not close to Arreseted Development).

Check out the show 30 days as well with Morgan Spurlock(The guy who starred in Supersize Me).

This show is Awesome! I just wish it would come on at right time instead of 10:06. Because of that, it ends at 11:06 so my recorder misses the last 6 mins of it. I wish FX would put their shows on at the correct times:booty:

This show is hilarious. The promos made me want to check it out and I have not been disappointed at all. "Mac bangs Dennis' Mom" was probably the best one so far.

I like the one where they find out Dennis and Dee's grandfather is a nazi and Charlie answers the door in the outfit when Mac knocks.. hahahaha

//edit: Who wants to watch the first episode? Part one and two.. involves racism & homosexuality, I think, IIRC. Rated TV-MA for Language.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U3-J7JwwM8[/MEDIA]
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFgPvzC_dAQ[/MEDIA]

[quote name='dudecool320']This show is Awesome! I just wish it would come on at right time instead of 10:06. Because of that, it ends at 11:06 so my recorder misses the last 6 mins of it. I wish FX would put their shows on at the correct times:booty:[/QUOTE]
Yeah that is one thing I HATE about FX, there orignal shows are usually a couple minutes over an hour, due to commercials. So they get backed tend to get backed up and usually spill between 5 - 10 min into the next hour.

Don't do cable that much but I got ways to still view this show and I saw the Racism episode (don't know what season) but it was fucking hilarious! lol

Oh get a job? Just get a job? Why don't I strap on my job helmet, and squeeze into a job cannon, and fire off into job land, where jobs grow on jobbies?

I've been loving this show since the day it aired. I bought the DVD on day one, and I've been in front of my TV every Thursday at 10 all month. This is easily the funniest show I've ever seen.

bread's done
Back