It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - Season 4 - Discussion -

RAMSTORIA

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
If you aren't watching this show you are terrible. This is the funniest show on TV and I am very very glad it's back.

It's also worth mentioning that the Season 3 DVD is now out.

http://www.amazon.com/Its-Always-Su..._bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1221786358&sr=8-1

Season 1 & 2

http://www.amazon.com/Its-Always-Su..._bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1221786358&sr=8-2

Also, the first 3 seasons are up on Hulu.com so if you've never seen it, go over and watch an episode.

http://www.hulu.com/its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia

Last edited by a moderator:
I was literally moments away from making this thread.

I can't wait. I'm leaving very soon to go over to my buddies dorm. We're having an Always Sunny party. I'm bringing the Doritos.

I've seen the previews and it looks awesome. Now that I have cable I can actually watch it.

Why do we need disguises?
So they don't know who we are.
Uh, they already don't know who we are.

:rofl: This episode is awesome.

"We're gonna hit you where it hurts"
"Your DICK!"
"No dude, his wallet"

Holy shit these two episodes were great, this could be the best season yet!

Season 4 is definitely off to a good start after last night. The second episode was my favorite of the two, Charlie's Texas cowboy character was AWESOME.

Watched about 4 season one episodes on Hulu last night (for the 1st time) after missing the series 4 premier. How long does it take for Hulu to grab the new episodes? I can't find the new show.

This show is hilarious! I'm officially a fan, and ordered the 1st two seasons off of Amazon. The only other TV show I've ever purchased on DVD was Chapelle's Show.

[quote name='Sofa King Kool']Anyone watch tonight? The shadow of the dick creeping through the glory hole had everyone in the room rolling :rofl:[/quote]

"He wanted to, and I quote, 'rape you so hard the room would stink.'" :rofl:

"You ruined our gloryhole!" :rofl:

I gagged. Not on a penis, but on sweet gherkins. No seriously, not penis.

What I meant to say is that I laughed loud and outwardly. 8-[

I got home from work about 10 mins into the first episode and decided not to watch it. Watched the second one and it had me rolling, especially the glory hole and Franks manikin of Charlie.

[quote name='dack']Mac crashing into the wall had to be the funniest thing ever.[/quote]

Either that, or Charlie screaming after he did it.

Though, I personally thought Dee trying to fight her way through the crowd on the bus was one of the highlights of the episode.

[quote name='Fuzi0n']I got home from work about 10 mins into the first episode and decided not to watch it. Watched the second one and it had me rolling, especially the glory hole and Franks manikin of Charlie.[/quote]

There was only one, hour long episode last night. Or do you mean you watched it the second time around?

[quote name='Sofa King Kool']Either that, or Charlie screaming after he did it.

Though, I personally thought Dee trying to fight her way through the crowd on the bus was one of the highlights of the episode.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah that was the best part, esp. the fat guy who just stood there staring at her, eventually puking, and continuing to just stand there and stare. Actually Dee might be on a roll, next week's "Girls night out" looked funny just from the preview.

[quote name='dinovelvet']Yeah that was the best part, esp. the fat guy who just stood there staring at her, eventually puking, and continuing to just stand there and stare. Actually Dee might be on a roll, next week's "Girls night out" looked funny just from the preview.[/quote]

Next weeks episode looks great.

Dee: Let's go out tonight! (Something along those lines).
Waitress: But I hate you...
Dee: I hate you too! That's how girls are!

:rofl:

Dee is fantastic. I love how she holds herself to so much higher standards than the rest of the gang, but in reality she's just as depraved as they are.

I stopped watching Testees at the foot licking. IASIP was hilarious though. The lightning bolt hitting and forging the poop together was hilarious.

[quote name='dastly75']I stopped watching Testees at the foot licking. IASIP was hilarious though. The lightning bolt hitting and forging the poop together was hilarious.[/quote]

I stopped watching Testees before it started. It looks awful.

Testees wasn't great... at all. It actually turned out to be exactly what it seemed to be from the commercials, a random gross-out Fox sitcom that they time-warped in from 1995.

The font, the music, the previews... it all reminded me of the 90's, and the show did nothing to dispel that feeling.

Sunny, on the other hand, was fan-fucking-tastic.

"It's o.k, I have back-ups"

Testees was no good. It's too bad, too, because the guy who created it (Kenny Hotz) is hilarious in his other show Kenny vs. Spenny.

[quote name='Whambamm']Artemis's theories can be summed up in one word: Hilarious.[/quote]
Personally, I thought they were FULL of shit.

bread's done
Back