Its Always Sunny S4 and Christmas special $30 from Amazon

The Christmas special Blu-Ray is upconverted SD in case someone wants to hold out for the Blu-Ray. My friend said even at the beginning before the menus there is a warning stating it's upconverted. The DVD is the way to go.

Be advised that Amazon currently lists a ship date of December 28th for the Christmas Special. Obviously, that's not always right, but if you're looking to get it before Christmas, this may not work out for you.

Figured I'd throw that out there.

How is the Christmas Special? It's longer than a normal episode I'm assuming? Anyone who has seen it have any feedback on whether it's worth picking up?

It's 43 minutes, the exact length of 2 episodes combined, which is a bit of a bummer - it's as if they're making sure they can air it later instead of embracing the openness of a direct-to-DVD release. It's funny, but not their funniest. For what's basically a 45 minute episode I can't see paying more than $10 for it.

The special is 43 minutes long.

I just bought both of these last week for 40 dollars, and it has not shipped yet. Is there anyway I can get it for this price?

[quote name='cubsbearsnbulls']The special is 43 minutes long.

I just bought both of these last week for 40 dollars, and it has not shipped yet. Is there anyway I can get it for this price?[/QUOTE]

Under the help button on the top right of the Amazon page, click contact us on the left.

Send an email to Returns and Refunds stating your problem and you should get your money back. Definitely get the email in before your items ship, though.

bread's done
Back