It's Always Sunny Seasons 1-5 Plus X-Mas for $55.49

[quote name='postulio']great deal. too bad i caught the amazon deal for seasons 1-4 already =/[/QUOTE]
Yeah, but if you want season 5 and the Christmas special it would probably be better to get this and sell off the ones you have. That's what I'm probably gonna do.

Anyone know how long this will last? I already have Seasons 1-3, so trying to decide if I want to sell them and pick this up.

Also, how is it packaged? Is it just the normal releases all bundled together, or is it some new packaging that puts all the discs in one case or something.

I try this, but my total comes out to $60.35. Anything I'm missing?

EDIT: Nevermind, this is why.

US-CA-[zip-code]-Rate (8.75%)
$4.86

But thanks, OP, because I'm buying it anyway :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it is. The tag line for the show is "Seinfeld on crack." So if you like Seinfeld, it's like that, but a million times crazier.

Was gonna order this but I already have season 3 and I found the first 2 at a yard sale for $5, I can hopefully find 4 and 5 for about 15 each and I'll have the complete series so far. Then that Christmas episode, it'll go on sale somewhere eventually.

[quote name='henry00x']had to bite on this even though ive never seen the show for $55 shipped thats an average of $11 per season.[/QUOTE]

Less than that because it also includes the Christmas special, which usually goes for around $20 on its own.

[quote name='BriGuy27']Less than that because it also includes the Christmas special, which usually goes for around $20 on its own.[/QUOTE]

wow youre right, i just checked on amazon the christmas special alone is $20.

This is an excellent deal.

I'm sorry I missed this show when it first aired... but now I will get to catch up for a great price.

I can't believe the xmas episode is selling for $20 alone... this is a super deal.

Kevin

Did anyone get a tracking number with their order confirmation?

and when I log onto the foxconnect site to view my order, the "track your order" doesn't work. the new window opens but it just reads 'Error getting details'.

No, i didn't get a tracking number either. This is my second time ordering with them, and both times I only received shipping confirmations with no tracking numbers. I made both purchases as a guest, so I am not familiar with the error when you actually log-in to view your shipment status. I can tell you that I received my first purchase two days after I received shipping confirmation.

[quote name='d_dozen']No, i didn't get a tracking number either. This is my second time ordering with them, and both times I only received shipping confirmations with no tracking numbers. I made both purchases as a guest, so I am not familiar with the error when you actually log-in to view your shipment status. I can tell you that I received my first purchase two days after I received shipping confirmation.[/QUOTE]

Ok thanks. I got my confirmation the 16th so hopefully it comes today. :bouncy:

[quote name='Invader Bugs']Anyone know how long this will last? I already have Seasons 1-3, so trying to decide if I want to sell them and pick this up.

Also, how is it packaged? Is it just the normal releases all bundled together, or is it some new packaging that puts all the discs in one case or something.[/QUOTE]

All the normal releases bundled together.

I got mine today. :D
I'm probably going to watch everything this weekend.

I don't know if it's the same for everyone, but seasons 1/2, 3 and 4 are full screen and season 5 and the xmas special are widescreen.

[quote name='BriGuy27']All the normal releases bundled together.

I got mine today. :D
I'm probably going to watch everything this weekend.

I don't know if it's the same for everyone, but seasons 1/2, 3 and 4 are full screen and season 5 and the xmas special are widescreen.[/QUOTE]

Don't quote me, but I think Seasons 1-4 were filmed in 4:3, while Season 5 was filmed in 16:9 (explaining why there are not any Blu-Ray versions of Seasons 1-4).

bread's done
Back