It's back! Fallout 3 CE (360) $29.97 @ Sears.com

[quote name='kramer0731']Looks like it's gone now - thanks for posting though! Wish I had jumped earlier.[/QUOTE]

Sorry folks, I guess it's gone again. I tried first thing this morning and ordered and it went through. I posted 1st thing right after my order. Got mine for $33.xx after tax and $0.99 oversize ship.

[quote name='rexflexall']Actually...I just checked 10 minutes ago for a friend and they said it was still in stock[/QUOTE]

oh I'm not mad or anything, it's just disappointing lol. I appreciate you posting it though, hopefully they come in stock again

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']oh I'm not mad or anything, it's just disappointing lol. I appreciate you posting it though, hopefully they come in stock again[/QUOTE]

I assume you know this, but there are copies for sale on eBay without the game itself, just the CE content... for a reasonable price. No reason you can't buy one of those and get a retail copy of the game in your local store.....

I realize this is a "poor man's knock-off" but if you simply want this for your collection and not for resale, this is an option.

Sorry to get your hopes up again. :D

bread's done
Back