It's EA store $15 coupon time! (Round 3 10/12)

moojuice

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
You know the drill. First PM gets mine.

Edit: Mine's gone.

Edit 2: PLEASE, DO NOT POST CODES. ONCE THEY ARE ENTERED, THE CODE IS NO GOOD, EVEN IF THE BUYER BACKS OUT. IF A CODE IS POSTED, PLEASE SAY IF IT IS USED.

Edit 3: Not stackable, dont try it.

Edit 4: Round 2(9/20)

Edit 5: Round 3(10-12)

Stupid EA coupon codes... I almost bit on Madden for GC, if they let me stack the $15 with free shipping, but that's a no go.

Anyone think C&C: First Decade won't drop to $20 any time soon in stores? Could have that for $30 shipped.

Looking to get the XBox version of Madden if anyone has an extra code they are not going to use. Just PM me with the code. Thanks in advance!

[quote name='botticus']
Anyone think C&C: First Decade won't drop to $20 any time soon in stores? Could have that for $30 shipped.[/QUOTE]

I don't know... that one is tough to call. Even at $30 shipped it's a good deal since it's like 12 or so C&C games.

[quote name='Roufuss']I don't know... that one is tough to call. Even at $30 shipped it's a good deal since it's like 12 or so C&C games.[/quote]
Yeah, but you got it for like $5, so quiet. ;)

But yeah, less than $3 per C&C game? Hella good, and a good point. BfME2 will be $20 someday and I'll either snag Madden on Wii or get the GC version if the Wii controls suck.

I got at least one code. I am thing about Madden 07 DS. I have not heard anything about it though, and I dont know if its goning to be any good. I had Madden 05 on DS and the game was unplayably horrible. Ive heard 06 is better.

I also wish I could get the Wii version of Madden or NFS. Next time maybe.

[quote name='RiCeBo1']How much is shipping? I'll take one :)[/quote]

Looks like there is free standard shipping if you use the MADDEN07FS at checkout. Hope this helps!

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']I'll take a code, please.

(wouldn't mind SSX on Tour for PSP for $11 shipped)[/quote]

I've passed on my code to others the last two or three times I got it, but I used it on that exact title this time. Too good of a price to pass up:D

[quote name='SynGamer']By the way, how are you guys getting these codes?[/QUOTE]

If your registered at the eastore the email you the code. Not always though as I have been registeres there for like 4 years, and there have been times when others get codes and I have not.

And on that note I have a code to give out. 1st PM gets it.

*edit*
GONE!!!!

TO GET A COUPON (next time they send them out):

1. Go to www.ea.com
2. Select your region
3. Click on "Sign Up" under EA in the Mail (Right side, middle of page)
4. Complete sign up and you will receive email updates from EA. The coupons are sent out a few times a year.

If you want more than one coupon, sign up as many email addresses as you can.

this thing is retarded, i got mine in my email today and i tried to buy madden 07 but it won't let me -_-

[quote name='clayfu']this thing is retarded, i got mine in my email today and i tried to buy madden 07 but it won't let me -_-[/QUOTE]

I'm getting the same thing happening. I get to checkout and gives me the following:

We're sorry, but the Coupon Code you have entered is invalid, not valid with the current item(s) or quantities in your shopping cart, or has expired. Please recheck the code and its requirements, and try again.

Anyone know if this only works on already released items only?

If someone has one left over, I would appreciate it so I could grab From Russia With Love or Battlefield 2 (Provided everybody above me gets the hookup first)

[quote name='JCoyne1031']AU6NL-1T1T3X9A0J
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]AU6NL-1W6A9F1L4Q
[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Used the bottom code. Thanks!

Why is the EA store so terrible to navigate? Click on Xbox 360, 3 titles show up. Click on PSP and then the "sports" subcategory and I get a single game for the playstation 1.

Awesome.

[quote name='jlanham']I'm getting the same thing happening. I get to checkout and gives me the following:

We're sorry, but the Coupon Code you have entered is invalid, not valid with the current item(s) or quantities in your shopping cart, or has expired. Please recheck the code and its requirements, and try again.

Anyone know if this only works on already released items only?[/QUOTE]

Nevermind. I figured out that you can't stack the free shipping and $15 off coupon in the same order.

[quote name='botticus']Stupid EA coupon codes... I almost bit on Madden for GC, if they let me stack the $15 with free shipping, but that's a no go.

Anyone think C&C: First Decade won't drop to $20 any time soon in stores? Could have that for $30 shipped.[/QUOTE]

Sorry for off topic but:
Had to warn people, DO NOT BUY FIRST DECADE! I repeat, DO NOT BUY Command and Conquer the First Decade. The game is hopelessly broken. Unless a patch has come out recently that I am unaware of, there are MANY problems with each game. Red Alert is, for some reason, almost unplayable on some systems, mine included. It was also originally missing the one of the campaign's movie files (don't remember which) and didn't have the giant ant secret missions. Those were fixed in a patch, but the game still doesn't run right for me. The other games all had various problems as well, but the worst were the older games, ie, the ones I wanted the most because they were supposed to be WinXP compatible/optimized.

Check out there official forums, everyone is/was pissed off.

bread's done
Back