It's gonna be cold OTT tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JimmieMac']If you could suck your own dick, what would you do with the cum?[/QUOTE]

yummy yummy yummy I got love in my tummy

I'm thinking of selling my copy of GRAw on ebay. Since GRAW2 will be coming out in another couple of months. I still haven't played it yet.

I'm still pissed they moved back assassins creed and moved up graw 2. I'll probably just rent it to get through the single player portion of GRAw before moving to GRAw 2.

[quote name='JimmieMac']If you could suck your own dick, what would you do with the cum?[/QUOTE] It can't be love if you don't swallow. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']It can't be love if you don't swallow. :lol:[/quote]

Love sucks.

True love swallows.

[quote name='JimmieMac']If you could suck your own dick, what would you do with the cum?[/QUOTE]

I imagine it makes a nice mac 'n cheese sauce.

[quote name='JimmieMac']If you could suck your own dick, what would you do with the cum?[/quote]

I nearly shit myself reading this

[quote name='thehuskerfan']Yeah, we're at 0 right now!! Where are you at anyways?[/quote]

-7 now. :D

I live in Colorado.

[quote name='Hex']-7 now. :D

I live in Colorado.[/QUOTE]

How did you get colder then my neighbourhood?

This is ridiculous.

[quote name='Strell']Did it ever get cold?[/QUOTE]It did indeed get cold. It hit 34 in the early morning and its in the 40s now.
It was even raining for a bit in the morning (left over from a thunder storm last night) :D.

I grew up in the Pacific NW, is it any surprise that I love this weather?

[quote name='LiquidNight']

I grew up in the Pacific NW, is it any surprise that I love this weather?[/quote]

Is that also where you learned to climb trees?

/seinfeld reference

[quote name='Mike23']How did you get colder then my neighbourhood?

This is ridiculous.[/quote] Canada is losing it's touch. Now we're colder than you guys. Next thing you know we'll be better than you at hockey and curling. Then after that our universal healthcare system will trump yours :lol:

[quote name='Mike23']How did you get colder then my neighbourhood?

This is ridiculous.[/quote]

I just kick that much ass. :D

Nutella + Pita Bread + Microwave = one damn good sammich.

A tortilla with nutella, banana, and honey would've been better, but I don't have any torillas, sadly.

[quote name='LiquidNight']Nutella + Pita Bread + Microwave = one damn good sammich.

A tortilla with nutella, banana, and honey would've been better, but I don't have any torillas, sadly.[/quote]
I have half a jar of nutella but no pita or tortilla. Just raisin bread. What can I do with that?

[quote name='Maklershed']Wuv! Twoo wuv[/quote]
No, he distincly said "to blathe", which means 'to bluff'. So you're probably playing cards, and he cheated...

St. Rita Mustangs 35 Lake Zurick Bears 21
State Champs baby!
Also we are burning through these OTT's like there's no tomorrow.

[quote name='dcfox']I have half a jar of nutella but no pita or tortilla. Just raisin bread. What can I do with that?[/quote]Put it on your balls and look for a dog.

[quote name='dcfox']I have half a jar of nutella but no pita or tortilla. Just raisin bread. What can I do with that?[/quote]Dunno, I've never had raisin bread. I suppose you could toast it and slap some nutella and see how it goes.

[quote name='dcfox']I have half a jar of nutella but no pita or tortilla. Just raisin bread. What can I do with that?[/quote]

cimm-a-nim raisin toast with nutella. mmmmmm.:drool::drool::drool:

fuck some Nutella just oozed out the end of my pita bread sammich (because I microwaved it) and it fell right on my fucking beige colored slacks.

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']mmm... 66 degrees here in jersey...

...although tomorrow we start taking the shit weather from you basterds...[/quote]

fucking 65 in upstate new york with this creepy warm, moist wind. it's fuckED UP. I'm supposed to be SKIING TO WORK at this time of year. In 1997, I was skiing the day after thanksgiving and the conditions were *awesome*

[quote name='LiquidNight']fuck some Nutella just oozed out the end of my pita bread sammich (because I microwaved it) and it fell right on my fucking beige colored slacks.[/quote]

hahaha you're gay. you wear "slacks"

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I've never tried nutella.[/quote]You're missing out.
Go and buy some. Now.
[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']hahaha you're gay. you wear "slacks"[/quote]what am I supposed to call them?
and why do they make one gay?

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']hahaha you're gay. you wear "slacks"[/quote]what am I supposed to call them?
and why do they make one gay?

[quote name='Kayden']Put it on your balls and look for a dog.[/quote]
[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I've never tried nutella.[/quote]
I can't seem to find a dog. Are you still interested in finding out how Nutella tastes like, sub? ;)

[quote name='LiquidNight']fuck[/quote]
See, if you were eating a sandwich, this never would've happened.

It's a known fact that sammiches leak. It's what they do.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']pants.[/quote]
khakis.

maybe even trousers. while the word seems kind of sissy on it's own, it is the proper place to house a trouser snake, after all.

I used to put peanut butter and jelly or nutella on tortillas all the time.

And then I discovered waffles. Toast up a waffle and then put your PB+J or PB+nutella on it. It is all warm and crunchy and delicious.

[quote name='LiquidNight']there are various kinds of pants though.[/quote]
jeans are jeans. khakis are khakis. pants are the rest.

mmmmm frenchbread pizza

46 degrees right now. It's supposed to get back up in the 70's tomorrow, which will make this a nice 2 day winter for this year if it stays that way.

I got Zelda today, so I'm hoping to get through the rest of Trauma Center tonight and start up Zelda after that.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I got Zelda today, so I'm hoping to get through the rest of Trauma Center tonight and start up Zelda after that.[/quote]

I'd be curious to hear your take on Zelda with the wii control scheme.
Mostly the combat, but I'd also be curious about the game in general too.

[quote name='LiquidNight']You're missing out.
Go and buy some. Now.[/QUOTE] I really can't go anywhere right now. My car doesn't do well in the wintery stuff. Plus it's cold and I'm lazy. :lol:

i just got a call from the pharmacy. my doctor called in more muscle relaxers and pain meds! wooo hooo!

edit - the meds rock but damn the whiplash/compressed disks in my back suck hairy guerilla ass.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']i just got a call from the pharmacy. my doctor called in more muscle relaxers and pain meds! wooo hooo![/quote]

I'll be right over!!! :)

[quote name='Maklershed']I'll be right over!!! :)[/quote]

sorry dude i'm not sharing. i actually *need* the meds. it's been almost a month since the accident and i can still barely sleep at night, even with vicodin, because the pain is so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back