It's July 11th!!!!

It is also my niece's birthday and I made fun about the fact that it is free Slurpee day when she messed with me about her birthday.

[quote name='uzumaki_star']It is also my niece's birthday and I made fun about the fact that it is free Slurpee day when she messed with me about her birthday.[/quote]

Hopefully, that isn't your niece in your avatar. :cold:

[quote name='uzumaki_star']It is also my niece's birthday and I made fun about the fact that it is free Slurpee day when she messed with me about her birthday.[/quote]

orly?

Any time I go for this type of promo, they usually run out of the "special" cups by mid afternoon. A Slurpee isn't something I want to drink in the morning. :|

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']7-11? I'm sorry, in this neck of the woods, we don't have your fancy pants 7-11's.[/quote]

You know a few months ago they actually closed down a 7-11 in the city. Either because that store had too many violations or because there was another 7-11 about a mile down the street. Their coffee/tea is pretty good.

[quote name='chasemurata']Hopefully, that isn't your niece in your avatar. :cold:[/QUOTE]

Uzumaki_star is my girlfriend and that is actually her in that pic when she was a baby.

I went for it last year, but every time I go in there, they have crappy flavors, so I didn't bother. Plus I can't make it through 4 sips without getting sick of em.

bread's done
Back