It's my birthday, what kind of free stuff can I get?

Your parents, friends and family?

Oh, wait, I wouldn't give a greedy asshole like you anything for your birthday either.

damn that's fucking harsh short round. he's just a CAG looking for free shit, isn't that what we're all here for? haha. it's my birthday in a week. I got a coupon for a free dinner at 5 & Diner.

For what it's worth, I asked my wife to get my nothing, because to me that's just too much like being a kid and having your parents give you money to go buy them a Christmas present. A little self-defeating with regards to home finances!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='berzirk']
For what it's worth, I asked my wife to get my nothing, because to me that's just too much like being a kid and having your parents give you money to go buy them a Christmas present. A little self-defeating with regards to home finances![/quote]

If you're married, then you should know that your birthday night is the one night where anal is acceptable.

That is the greatest gift of all. And it's free.

The beads are extra, though.

Dude, did somebody rape your mother last night or something? You sound awfully cranky. Get a douche out so you can rinse some of the sand from your vagina.

[quote name='berzirk']Yah, a Denny's dinner, and maybe a sundae at Lyons or something, but do any companies get you good stuff on your birthday?[/quote]

Back on topic...
* Best Buy Reward zone gives you a coupon for triple points on 1 item for your birthday month. (If you get emails from other companies you may get coupons as well. I always get one from Olympus after I registered my camera)
* Most chain restaurants (and many local) will give you a free dessert (also works for engagements, anniversaries, etc.)

[quote name='berzirk']Dude, did somebody rape your mother last night or something? You sound awfully cranky. Get a douche out so you can rinse some of the sand from your vagina.[/quote]

My vagina is sand free, thank you very much.

And, no, my mother wasn't raped last night. She was, however, raped and murdered in front of my precocious six year old eyes, sixteen years ago.

Although, my dog died yesterday, while attempting to save my kid sister from a burning building yesterday. She died too.

bread's done
Back