It's Official: DragonLordFrodo is Banned!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XboxMaster

CAGiversary!
Yes, it's true, Mr. Man-Boobs is gone!!! He took deadzone's avatar (a picture of herself) and exploited it by writing hateful things on it and drawing stuff on her face then used it as his sig. I saw this and reported it to CheapyD, requesting that CheapyD make DLF take it down. CheapyD just went ahead and banned him!!! I wasn't just doing this 'cause everyone was bashing him though, I reported him 'cause I was pretty offended by his sig--and it wasn't even my picture!!! I might post his sig later, but probably not. I'm not sure it's necessary.

Dude, don't post it, and everyone has known he's been banned for about 7 hours now. And he wasn't only banned for that, he was banned because he was a disgrace.

Seriously, don't post that sig.

[quote name='XboxMaster']Yes, it's true, Mr. Man-Boobs is gone!!! He took deadzone's avatar (a picture of herself) and exploited it by writing hateful things on it and drawing stuff on her face then used it as his sig. I saw this and reported it to CheapyD, requesting that CheapyD make DLF take it down. CheapyD just went ahead and banned him!!! I wasn't just doing this 'cause everyone was bashing him though, I reported him 'cause I was pretty offended by his sig--and it wasn't even my picture!!! I might post his sig later, but probably not. I'm not sure it's necessary.[/quote]

Yeah happy day. I'll laugh if he becomes the new Jared for Subway.

I've seen it already so it doesn't really matter. Thanks Xbox for your help but yeah, he was banned a few hours ago. I appreciate it... and I'm glad he's gone.

I encourage you to not post the image. There is no need. We all got a sense of his character recently. That is enough.

I'm gonna miss him though. the way he made fun of deadzone was classic. dont get me wrong, i thought i made sufficient fun of her too. Sneakypenguin, way to hurt yourself over the ugly love of your life. punch doors some more and tell us about it.

BWAHAHA!!!!!!!! HES FINALLY GONE!!!!!!! THAT SELFISH, RASCIST, FAT JERK!!!!!!!!! Although I will miss reading the bashing aimed at him.

[quote name='OkeSmokey21']I'm gonna miss him though. the way he made fun of deadzone was classic. dont get me wrong, i thought i made sufficient fun of her too. Sneakypenguin, way to hurt yourself over the ugly love of your life. punch doors some more and tell us about it.[/quote]

You're an asshole. Didn't you learn from DLF's mistakes?...

[quote name='ValkyrieVF-1S']
Reality's Fringe said:
I will miss his wisdom and succulent titties.

I know you are messing around and all, but man, that so sounds wrong. :oops:[/quote]

Which part? the notion that he actually had something wise to say, or the fact that I want to smash my face into his hot, creamy, stinky, floppy boob-nuggets?

[quote name='OkeSmokey21']I'm gonna miss him though. the way he made fun of deadzone was classic. dont get me wrong, i thought i made sufficient fun of her too. Sneakypenguin, way to hurt yourself over the ugly love of your life. punch doors some more and tell us about it.[/quote]

Ohhh, I'm so hurt, really, that cut like a butter knife. You douche.

[quote name='LoganDX'][quote name='OkeSmokey21']I'm gonna miss him though. the way he made fun of deadzone was classic. dont get me wrong, i thought i made sufficient fun of her too. Sneakypenguin, way to hurt yourself over the ugly love of your life. punch doors some more and tell us about it.[/quote]

You're an asshole. Didn't you learn from DLF's mistakes?...[/quote]

the only mistake DLF made was he was too nice. oh and that god awful pic too. ugh deadzone face "face like andre"

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Dude, don't post it, and everyone has known he's been banned for about 7 hours now. And he wasn't only banned for that, he was banned because he was a disgrace.

Seriously, don't post that sig.[/quote]

Wooo Hoooo!!!!! Tonight there will be dancing in the streets as well as heavy partying. \:D/ \:D/ Our prayers have been answered. [-o< [-o< [-o< :

Finally that racist fat ignorant, etc, etc pig is gone. Yay!!!!! Boy did I miss a lot by going out, when did this happen? I heard about the picture, but wow.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='OkeSmokey21']I'm gonna miss him though. the way he made fun of deadzone was classic. dont get me wrong, i thought i made sufficient fun of her too. Sneakypenguin, way to hurt yourself over the ugly love of your life. punch doors some more and tell us about it.[/quote]

Ohhh, I'm so hurt, really, that cut like a butter knife. You douche.[/quote]

so, are we mortal enemies now since i made fun of your boyish girlfriend?

[quote name='OkeSmokey21'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='OkeSmokey21']I'm gonna miss him though. the way he made fun of deadzone was classic. dont get me wrong, i thought i made sufficient fun of her too. Sneakypenguin, way to hurt yourself over the ugly love of your life. punch doors some more and tell us about it.[/quote]

so, are we mortal enemies now since i made fun of your boyish girlfriend?[/quote]

I dunno about you guys but she is pretty cute :wink:

[quote name='OkeSmokey21'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='OkeSmokey21']I'm gonna miss him though. the way he made fun of deadzone was classic. dont get me wrong, i thought i made sufficient fun of her too. Sneakypenguin, way to hurt yourself over the ugly love of your life. punch doors some more and tell us about it.[/quote]

so, are we mortal enemies now since i made fun of your boyish girlfriend?[/quote]

You're a fucking retard. Get a life besides posting on your opinion of everyone's girlfriends, it's pretty obvious your just a jealous troll. And I see you took the picture of yourself down, what? Too shy?

Nah, it's more so that we are mortal enemies because you are a retarded little (in a figurative sense) dipshit who can't seem to remove his head from DLF's cleavage.

You're gonna make enemies with this whole fuckin' site if you don't chill that shit out...

[quote name='LoganDX'][quote name='OkeSmokey21'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='OkeSmokey21']I'm gonna miss him though. the way he made fun of deadzone was classic. dont get me wrong, i thought i made sufficient fun of her too. Sneakypenguin, way to hurt yourself over the ugly love of your life. punch doors some more and tell us about it.[/quote]

You're gonna make enemies with this whole shaq-fuin' site if you don't chill that shit out...[/quote]

Oh no. enemies.. hey come on... cant i have my own opinion about deadzones ugly face? You should be thanking me for pointing out god's mulligans.

[quote name='trustcompany1013']how can anyone be hurt by someone over the internet? unless you personally know that person? im confused[/quote]

It's called being 15 and not knowing shit.

[quote name='OkeSmokey21'][quote name='LoganDX'][quote name='OkeSmokey21'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='OkeSmokey21']I'm gonna miss him though. the way he made fun of deadzone was classic. dont get me wrong, i thought i made sufficient fun of her too. Sneakypenguin, way to hurt yourself over the ugly love of your life. punch doors some more and tell us about it.[/quote]

You're gonna make enemies with this whole shaq-fuin' site if you don't chill that shit out...[/quote]

Oh no. enemies.. hey come on... cant i have my own opinion about deadzones ugly face? You should be thanking me for pointing out god's mulligans.[/quote]

Sounds like DLF junior. Are we sure he didn't make more accounts?

edit: OOps, posted on his words.

[quote name='OkeSmokey21'][quote name='LoganDX'][quote name='OkeSmokey21'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='OkeSmokey21']I'm gonna miss him though. the way he made fun of deadzone was classic. dont get me wrong, i thought i made sufficient fun of her too. Sneakypenguin, way to hurt yourself over the ugly love of your life. punch doors some more and tell us about it.[/quote]

Oh no. enemies.. hey come on... cant i have my own opinion about deadzones ugly face? You should be thanking me for pointing out god's mulligans.[/quote]

What are you? Satan's abortion? Maybe DLF'S man-titties come to life?...

Man if she is boyish I must be attracted to boyish gurls :roll:

I will miss his wisdom and succulent titties.

I know you are messing around and all, but man, that so sounds wrong. :oops:[/quote]

Which part? the notion that he actually had something wise to say, or the fact that I want to smash my face into his hot, creamy, stinky, floppy boob-nuggets?[/quote]

All of it! Please stop, my freaking eyes are burning now... :wink:

if he's gone, why are we still talking about him? Let's move on please. No more topics about DLF, as his whole purpose behaving that way was to garner attention and by still talking about him, he basically achieved his goal, even though he is banned.

[quote name='LoganDX'][quote name='OkeSmokey21'][quote name='LoganDX'][quote name='OkeSmokey21'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='OkeSmokey21']I'm gonna miss him though. the way he made fun of deadzone was classic. dont get me wrong, i thought i made sufficient fun of her too. Sneakypenguin, way to hurt yourself over the ugly love of your life. punch doors some more and tell us about it.[/quote]

What are you? Satan's abortion? Maybe DLF'S man-titties come to life?...[/quote]

Nope, it's his spawn by the sound of it. Don't remember who said it but it's like the big baby was nursing a baby.

[quote name='LoganDX'][quote name='OkeSmokey21'][quote name='LoganDX'][quote name='OkeSmokey21'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='OkeSmokey21']I'm gonna miss him though. the way he made fun of deadzone was classic. dont get me wrong, i thought i made sufficient fun of her too. Sneakypenguin, way to hurt yourself over the ugly love of your life. punch doors some more and tell us about it.[/quote]

ouch.. i just punched a screen door cause I'm so mad
'

What are you? Satan's abortion? Maybe DLF'S man-titties come to life?...[/quote]

How come a girl can't post a picture without her looks becoming the topic of all conversations... pro or con? Whether those opinions be pro or con, welcome, invited, or unwanted?

What's the average age level on this site? Do we have any stats on that?

[quote name='scsg75']if he's gone, why are we still talking about him? Let's move on please. No more topics about DLF, as his whole purpose behaving that way was to garner attention and by still talking about him, he basically achieved his goal, even though he is banned.[/quote]

Good point.

ezthug.jpg

YA'LL BEST STEP OFF!

[quote name='janglypangly'][quote name='OkeSmokey21'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='OkeSmokey21']I'm gonna miss him though. the way he made fun of deadzone was classic. dont get me wrong, i thought i made sufficient fun of her too. Sneakypenguin, way to hurt yourself over the ugly love of your life. punch doors some more and tell us about it.[/quote]

Man if she is boyish I must be attracted to boyish gurls :roll:[/quote]

so, you're the gay one everyones been talking about.

[quote name='janglypangly'][quote name='OkeSmokey21'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='OkeSmokey21']I'm gonna miss him though. the way he made fun of deadzone was classic. dont get me wrong, i thought i made sufficient fun of her too. Sneakypenguin, way to hurt yourself over the ugly love of your life. punch doors some more and tell us about it.[/quote]

I dunno about you guys but she is pretty cute :wink:[/quote]

not to hit on your girl, sneaky, but she is pretty hott in that picture!!!

[quote name='Slipknot9762'][quote name='janglypangly'][quote name='OkeSmokey21'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='OkeSmokey21']I'm gonna miss him though. the way he made fun of deadzone was classic. dont get me wrong, i thought i made sufficient fun of her too. Sneakypenguin, way to hurt yourself over the ugly love of your life. punch doors some more and tell us about it.[/quote]

not to hit on your girl, sneaky, but she is pretty hott in that picture!!![/quote]

not to hit on your girl, but she looks like she couldnt make up her mind being a boy or girl, so she chose a happy medium.

[quote name='soulyogurt']How come a girl can't post a picture without her looks becoming the topic of all conversations... pro or con? Whether those opinions be pro or con, welcome, invited, or unwanted?

What's the average age level on this site? Do we have any stats on that?[/quote]

I will state the obvious and point out that it is clear the majority of the users on this site are males ranging from 13-15.

[quote name='OkeSmokey21'][quote name='Slipknot9762'][quote name='janglypangly'][quote name='OkeSmokey21'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='OkeSmokey21']I'm gonna miss him though. the way he made fun of deadzone was classic. dont get me wrong, i thought i made sufficient fun of her too. Sneakypenguin, way to hurt yourself over the ugly love of your life. punch doors some more and tell us about it.[/quote]

not to hit on your girl, sneaky, but she is pretty hott in that picture!!![/quote]

not to hit on your girl, but she looks like she couldnt make up her mind being a boy or girl, so she chose a happy medium.[/quote]

OK seriously how old are you? 9, 10? Get a fucking life instead of spamming the board with useless trolling comments. I don't see your picture anywhere. You are turning into a DLF wanna-be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back