Status
Not open for further replies.

lordwow

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
mccoy2.jpg

Not even Bones could revive the last OTT from its sudden death

Heh, I was about to make one but I couldn't find an image of someone pouring some for the homies.

I stayed up all night 2 nights ago to help fix my sleeping schedule but here I am again. I'll probably just stay up since I got to take my brothers and niece to school in a couple of hours.

I'm tired of not having a pad in fallout. After this last mission of the waste book I'm going to blow up that place.

[quote name='DT778']I'm tired of not having a pad in fallout. After this last mission of the waste book I'm going to blow up that place.[/QUOTE]

You can do that and still continue the wasteland survival guide.

Yea I did, I'm a rookie with eBay selling though so we shall see, I'm not going to be mad if they go for $20.
Maybe I should open it up internationally.

What was so offensive about the last OTTs title? Did the mod really take offense to touch-hole?

[quote name='Number83']:83: as usual, but can someone please tell me what the dilly-o is about Gripshift that is so popular?[/QUOTE]

You can use it to hack un-hackable PSPs.

[quote name='Number83']:83: as usual, but can someone please tell me what the dilly-o is about Gripshift that is so popular?[/QUOTE]

firmware exploit or something like that -- just like lumines awhile back.

[quote name='munch']You can use it to hack un-hackable PSPs.[/quote]

[quote name='corrosivefrost']firmware exploit or something like that -- just like lumines awhile back.[/quote]

Ah...makes sense then. Thanks for clearing that up.

[quote name='lilboo']:rofl: is THAT why it got deleted? :roll:[/QUOTE]

i dunno, post a new thread asking which touch-hole moderator deleted the touch-hole OTT.

[quote name='lilboo']:nottalking: I am not getting sent to the basement, corrisvefrost.[/QUOTE]

maybe it's not the moderator who locks people in the basement... did you ever think of that? :roll:

I don't think Shrike deleted the OTT. He is the more, lets delete every single post in the OTT and let the infractions build up and touch the sky kinda guy.

:lol: 'sent to the basement'

Boo, I got Buffy for Xbox yesterday. It's not bad.

--------------

I also picked up MVP Baseball 2005(with Manny on the cover). Is that the good one?

I also picked up Aquaman for $2 at BB.
:eek:ops

Shit's terrible, like Superman 64 bad.

morning OTT. i made a roasted chicken sandwich with peanut butter, pickles, tomato, and horseradish. i know that sounds a bit discusting, however, it was quite amazing and i can't complain because it was all i had.

I don't know if you saw my response yesterday Frisky, it was way later. I didn't get a ps3. I thought that the MLB 09 thread was MLB 2k9, whoops

[quote name='manthing']Boo, I got Buffy for Xbox yesterday. It's not bad.
[/spoiler][/QUOTE]

Told it! It's pretty good. I love the show so I am a bit biased. Did you get far into it?

I realize i overcharged this guy on shipping for my copy of Gripshift. Oh well, he knew the shipping cost, he didn't seem to mind. I need a cheap postal scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back