Its OVER Frequent Shopper has shut down customer support is dead

I cannot spin the wheel or submit coupons now.

Since the redesign, the wheel does not appear, and when I try to submit legitimate coupons, it says that the web address is not valid.

the daily limit for me, is like... 5 points? it keeps saying daily limit reached after i spin the wheel, even if i havnt been to the site in 2 or 3 days

I ran into the same thing today Reicaden except that I think that only refers to the wheel. As in you can't spin it again because you hit your wheel limit for the day, because the scramble still works for me after getting that message.

Look at what it says next to the Hot List page link:

"Look for Rate this offer: Hot or Cold on product pages at MSN Shopping and rate them Hot or Cold. Then, come back and vote on the hottest items here."

LIES...although this gives hope that the feature will eventually come back.

Did they get rid of the rating individual items for 5 points? Thats some BS time to just cash out no way I'm doing the puzzles everyday.

[quote name='killer9']submit coupons its much easier[/QUOTE]

I second that, coupons are very easy.....but that rating thumbs up and down thing was quick and painless for 50 pts a day....

had ordered the 360 controller 2 weeks ago and not heard anything yet. Had popped in here hoping to find word that others were getting theirs.

Hope this all works out.

i've been having a problem with frequentshopper
so i ordered the camelback water bottle and then i came back the next day (yesterday) and i still had all my 500 points. i ordered it again and then i got another confirmation email. So i had 2 at this point, for one item. i logged on today and it said i had 600 (got 100 last night) and i guess i have to order it again.... anyone else having these problems?

is it like i can only send one particular item to one address? like i cant get two camelback bottles? cuz i ordered one last week and the order went through...

[quote name='DarkTang']can you get more than one of the same item if u send the 2nd item to another address? cuz i wanna get 2 camelback bottles[/quote]

If you create a second account and earn another 500 pts you could. Also be aware you can only order 1 item every 180 days, you may not want to waste your points on water bottles. [quote name='Chronotrigga']Just ordered my 360 controller -- apparently it ships out 12/2.[/quote]

Ordered mine 4 days ago hopefully ships on 11/29.

I don't get it. When I ordered the mouse, it said ship date 11/20, but I got it a few days after I ordered (late September). Maybe they just slack on the video game related stuff and nothing else?

wait so i need to create another account if i wanna get the water bottle? ehh i dont really need anything else seeing how im getting my controllers from club live

[quote name='DarkTang']wait so i need to create another account if i wanna get the water bottle? ehh i dont really need anything else seeing how im getting my controllers from club live[/quote]

Because you ordered ANYTHING last week, you can't place another order for 180 days. That's why none of your orders are going through. IF you set up another account you can send a prize to a different address, but you won't be able to get anything for your address for another half a year.

WOW -.-!!!!
ok thanks for telling me
but if i make another acc and send it to a different address it should be alright, right? ok. better start saving up for the iPod now xD

I dont know what happened but today I could only get 99 points then it gave me the credit limit message. I tried coupons and the puzzle but it didn't work. How do I email someone a shopping link? I must be blind because I don't see that option.

[quote name='jdm_cHiGGa']for anyone who ordered a 360 controller... did anyone get theirs yet?[/quote]
I ordered mine two or three weeks ago. I haven't received it yet, though they did say estimated delivery date was early November.

I'm not worrying too much over it.

is this just temporary then?
frequentshopper.jpg

[quote name='MachineGunMing']3800 points for me V_V[/QUOTE]

Me too after today.

The wheel must be rigged because I've got 50, 50, and 40 the past 3 days.

zomg! i just started sending coupons (legit) and its way faster than the puzzles. i hope they don't cancel the coupon thingy like how they stopped us from rating items for 5pts a pop because its easy points.

Woah. I had 3855 points, and I was going through my daily rounds of coupons and it just kept letting me submit coupons. When I finally hit the limit, I was at 4025.

So is anyone going for a 5000 point prize?

I'm going for the mixer because I want to resell it and use the money towards a HDTV. It seems to have the best resale value and will probably have faster shipping time then GPSes and iPods.

[quote name='PenguinoMF']So is anyone going for a 5000 point prize?

I'm going for the mixer because I want to resell it and use the money towards a HDTV. It seems to have the best resale value and will probably have faster shipping time then GPSes and iPods.[/quote]
How much would the mixer resell for? I eBay'd it really quick its approx. ~$200. Is that really a better resale value over the cameras or GPS? Just wondering.

I'm not sure what to get. On one hand, I want a camera since I don't own one myself. On the other, everything feels kinda outdated so I kinda want to wait and see if they add new prizes.

bread's done
Back