Its OVER Frequent Shopper has shut down customer support is dead

killer9

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
http://frequentshopper.msn.com/default.aspx

Msn shopper is no longer accepting new users so dont try to sign up now its useless

*NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

MSN Shopping will end the Frequent Shopper Program as of February 24th, 2009.

The site will remain available until February 24th, 2009. Between now and February 24th, 2009, you will be able to redeem any credits you've accrued consistent with our terms and conditions. On February 25th, 2009 at 12:00 am PST the program will no longer be available. Please note we have updated our terms and conditions to allow you to redeem your credits until February 24th, 2009 for as many as ten prizes total per household during the life of the program, provided that the prizes received in a calendar year may not exceed US $500.00.
We encourage you to visit the Live Search cashback site for great deals and the Live Search Club for a fun way to experience Live Search through games and prizes.

You must redeem your points by 2morrow night or you will lose them last warning

Prize mall is awesome

https://frequentshopper.msn.com/PrizeMall/Get_Prizes.aspx

has a daily credit limit of 100 but much better prizes at more affordable prices

100 points just for signing up

Frequent Shopper Customer Support

Dear Frequent Shopper:
We are committed to providing the best possible experience for you and every other member of the Frequent Shopper community. Please be aware that we regularly review all activity and have a set of criteria by which invalid activity is easily identified. When we find this type of behavior, we cancel any prize orders or credit accruals made by that account, based on the Microsoft Terms and Conditions. Here at Frequent Shopper, we have made every effort to ensure that those who violate the rules will be denied all the benefits to which the rest of the community is entitled.
If you've experienced an issue that you'd like help with, scroll down the page and you'll find a list of troubleshooting questions and answers. Our content is constantly changing, so keep checking in to see our latest offers, games and activities and earn more credits toward the prizes you want.
Getting Started

In order to earn credits via the Frequent Shopper program, you must have a Windows Live ID account and a Frequent Shopper Nickname. Follow these simple steps to get started:

1. Click on My Shopping Account from the left hand menu.
  2. Click on Sign In.
  3. If you do not have a Windows Live ID Account, click the Sign Up Now button, and follow the steps accordingly. Otherwise, enter your E-mail address and Password and click the Sign In button.
  4. Create a "Nickname" for your Frequent Shopper account (Note: Your "Nickname" will be displayed whenever you are signed in to Frequent Shopper and can't be changed once you leave this page.)
  5. Choose a "Display Image." This will appear when you are signed in to Frequent Shopper.
  6. Take the Survey. The survey is used to identify your personality type so that we can customize the Frequent Shopper experience according to your interests.
  7. Read the Frequent Shopper Terms and Conditions and select "I Accept" if you agree to the terms and conditions.
  8. Click the Submit button to complete your account set-up.
You are now ready to begin participating in the Frequent Shopper and earning credits to redeem towards free prizes.
Windows Live ID

A Windows Live ID is free and allows you to sign in on any site that displays Microsoft Passport Network or Windows Live ID. For more information and to create an account, go to: http://get.live.com/getlive/overview
If you already have a Windows Live ID but have forgotten your password, go to the Windows Live ID sign in screen at: http://login.live.com and click on the "Forgot your password?" link.
The Activities

To learn how to play a game, select the Rules button on the main page of the selected game and a pop-up window will display detailed instructions on how to play.
You don't have to be signed in to participate, but you must be signed in to earn credits and redeem prizes.
Earning Credits and Rewards

Credits are earned through playing games and other activities on the site. Each time you play a game or engage in any of the other activities listed, you will earn credits. If you are signed in, credits will be automatically deposited in your account when you finish an activity. If you are not signed in, credits will accumulate as you complete a game or activity.
Rewards will display the number of credits required to redeem a given prize and will provide a Get It! button if you have enough credits to redeem it. If you don't have enough credits to redeem a particular prize, the Play and Win! button will be displayed.
Note: As indicated in the Terms and Conditions, prizes can only be delivered to a valid physical address in the 50 United States and District of Columbia and cannot be delivered to a post office box.
Daily Credit Limit

You can earn credits through game play and activities up to the daily credit limit. Once you have exceeded this limit, you can continue to participate but won't earn credits again until the following day. When determining the next day, the Frequent Shopper program uses UTC date/time. The following table will help you determine the start of your UTC day based on your local time zone.
Local Time Zone
Start of UTC Day*
Pacific 4:00 PM Mountain 5:00 PM Central 6:00 PM Eastern 7:00 PM *add 1 hour during daylight savings time Questions regarding your prize order?

After you have placed your order, you should receive a confirmation number, a follow-up confirmation email, and your used credits should have been deducted from your account.
If you did not receive a confirmation number and credits were not deducted from your account, then your order was not placed. Place your order again. Be sure you are signed in when placing your order.
Need more help?

If you were unable to find answers to your questions, click here to e-mail the Frequent Shopper Customer Support team.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. At 150 credits a day, some of this stuff is crazy to get. Rock band on lsc would take 25 days to get maxing out everyday, while rock band over here would take you 50 day!

The games seem really easy though. I mean you have to rate products if they are hot or not and you can get 5 credits from that/ 50 credits max each day. This shouldn't be to hard to max out everyday in under an hour.

So I've already made a bot for the image scrabble game (not going to release it, I don't know how to exactly). But how can you max out 150 points per day? I reach the daily limit before I break 100.

yeah i did but it told me no domains name like hotmail live and sumthing else i used a spare gmail account that finally worked

The comparable prizes are better to get at club live.

Item Name Club Live Frequent Shopper
Controller 6 days 20 days
mouse 4 days 20 days
rock band 25 days 75 days
mixer 31 days 100 days

It might be less time per day, but I can hammer out flexicon puzzles while watching tv, so I don't mind. However, some of the other stuff, like a GPS, is tempting.

Those are better prizes but at 100 per day, its gonna take a while to get to most of them. The simplest thing I might try is to visit the site daily to do the "spin the wheel" and "the hot list" game. Takes little effort and I might get something after a few months or so..

xD

also that "submit coupon" game installs something for your browser? Couldn't you simply submit some BS text from anywhere anyday? not sure..

Nice find, rock band 1 here I come! I wish the image scrabble would give you the complete image before you started for medium/hard difficulty. On easy it's not that bad, just a matter of time. I solved 5 in about 20 minutes, and I'm a terrible visual person. But with the additional pieces, medium/hard seem rather difficult.

how do you earn points here? i got 10 points from the hot list, 30 points from the wheel spin and 100 points for signing up. that unscramble the picture thing is too hard and doesnt even give enough points

Those are pretty much it. Even though some of the prizes are better, it's not worth the aggravation of trying to solve those puzzles for a couple of points a day. Even if I am decent at them (solve easy in 1 minutes, medium in about 5 minutes), hard isn't worth the time as you could solve more easy or medium puzzles in the same time frame to solve a hard one.

EDIT: Never mind, just timed myself. About 3 minutes for a medium puzzle. Maybe I was just tired last night. XP

OH MY GOD!!!!! THEY HAVE THE FLAMELESS LED VOTIVE CANDLES!!

I've been looking for these everywhere!!! -Grinds like crazy to 500 credits-
Boo at the 100 limit per day..

Prizes are not for resale. Microsoft may limit the quantity of credits or prizes per person or per household. Each household may receive a maximum quantity of one of each prize item over a 180-day period and a maximum quantity of ten prizes over the life of the Program. The value of your prizes in a calendar year may not exceed U.S. $500.

I.. am going to kill.. whoever thought of the idea to put "Need a Hint?" on the Scramble Puzzles..

I like using the mouse on it, using the arrow keys confuse me. Otherwise, these puzzles are easy once I know what the picture looks like.

Edit: They capped me out at 90 credits >_>..

Anyone else notice how the Rock Band bundle doesn't mention what system it's for? Even though we can almost safely assume it's the Xbox 360..

whats their reset time for a new day cus i signed up last night but its saying i already got my points for today

Found it. It's the same as Live Search Club.

You can earn credits through game play and activities up to the daily credit limit. Once you have exceeded this limit, you can continue to participate but won't earn credits again until the following day. When determining the next day, the Frequent Shopper program uses UTC date/time. The following table will help you determine the start of your UTC day based on your local time zone.

Local Time Zone Start of UTC Day*

Pacific4:00 PM
Mountain5:00 PM
Central6:00 PM
Eastern7:00 PM
*add 1 hour during daylight savings time

It's daylight saving time, so it's +1 hour now. Ex. Eastern reset time is at 8:00 PM

[quote name='stupidxaznxboi']I.. am going to kill.. whoever thought of the idea to put "Need a Hint?" on the Scramble Puzzles.. [/quote]

Word.

[quote name='killer9']submitting coupons is the easiest points ever[/quote]

Oh wow, I just started doing it and am surprised on how easy it is.

Cool prizes even if its hard to get points.

I'll probably just do the spin the wheel and hot list each day. The puzzle is to hard. I used to be good at those but I can't get these.

Heres hoping that they add different ways to earn points.

Ok for people that complaining about the puzzle.
I use to have a sh*t load of trouble with those things as well until i was told the trick to them.
Honestly the 3x3 puzzle are insanely easy more of a chore than a puzzle.
There's no puzzle to it nor is it random, you can use a simple step method and get it each and every time.
Takes me 30sec or so to do one, if those damn hints don't get in the way that is.
I recommending on doing all 3x3 easy ones for the 60 pts because its overall faster per points.
The method works on all size puzzle i guess but bigger is just a bigger pain.

Now i'm writing this guide myself right now from the top of my head so i'll try to make it easy as possible sorry if it gets confusing or something.
7 8 9

Letters could be anything

[] is the blank square

First find the correct pieces for the first two on top from the left, shouldn't be hard at all (1 and 2).
Then move the piece that is suppose to be on the top right to the right hand middle row (3) with the blank slot on the left middle row [].

1 2 A
[] B 3
C D E

Now move the (1) piece down and then move the (2) piece to the left where the (1) was.

2 [] A
1 B 3
C D E

Now move A left, move (3) up, B right, A down, Move (2) back to the right, And then (1) Back Up.
Now you should have the top row in the correct slot, DO NOT touch them anymore at this point.

1 2 3
[] A B
C D E

Now you have to get the 2 left sides of both middle and bottom row correctly.
To do this move the piece that is suppose to be on the left bottom row (7) to the left middle (basically move it above where it suppose to be)

1 2 3
7 A B
[] D E

Now find the piece that suppose to be in the left middle row (4) and place it right in the middle dead center of the puzzle right next to (7)

1 2 3
4 B
[] D E

Make sure the blank square is right under the (7) piece.
Now move (7) down and (4) left.
Now the entire left and top column are correct.
DO NOT Touch either columns anymore as well.

1 2 3
4 A B
7 [] C

Now move the remaining pieces into place ( if you cant figure the last 3 out please shot yourself)

Now since they only have like 4 pictures or so on the site, once you do each picture a few time you will know exactly where each piece goes to and with the method above you can get through each puzzle in under half a minute NO EXCUSES!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CYRiX']
Choose which ever program that looks the best.[/quote]

I'm sorry but did you even look at anyone of those at all.
None of them is a solving program.
Their the puzzle game themselves.
I wouldn't even know how anyone can make a solver for this game.
It would have to visually recognize the picture and move the pieces accordingly... no simple program can do that.

Honestly even if there was a program it takes 30-50 secs max to do one by hand and you can only do it 12 times a day anyways. 6-8 mins is nothing.

Yeah, the slide puzzles are easy. I used to sit around and just do the ones in Wind Waker (in the cabana on Link's Oasis or something).

It takes longer to do the hard ones, so I just do the easy ones since it's the same max amount of credits anyway. I tried to see if I could go over the limit by getting 55 points then doing a hard puzzle for 20 more points, but it only ended up giving me 5 points for solving it instead of 20. So there's no sneaking past the credit limit here and getting a few extra points for the day like you can do with Live Search Club.

They're pretty easy once you get used to doing them.

bread's done
Back