Its OVER Frequent Shopper has shut down customer support is dead

Miranda is that your actual phone number above our avatar?
That's kinda weird just throwing it out there like that, just saying. :whistle2:s

[quote name='supraazn']Miranda is that your actual phone number above our avatar?
That's kinda weird just throwing it out there like that, just saying. :whistle2:s[/quote]

Sort of. It's my brring.com number and forwards to my grandcentral voicemail box. Brring used to pay 5 cents every time someone called your number (because it plays an ad before it forwards to your actual number), but they got rid of that incentive, so now it's kind of pointless to have it up there. Only one CAG has called and left a message in the few months I've had the number there - it was a pretty funny message, IMO.

Anyway, getting back on topic... I hope this site adds other ways to earn points and maybe ups the credit limit a little because some prizes will take a long time to get enough credits for with their current limits. I haven't tried the coupon thing yet, but since someone mentioned it was easy points, maybe I should check it out. Or maybe they can have a double credit day like Live Search Club does double ticket days. That'd be good.

Thanks for the guide supraazn. I might actualy get max credits now that I can solve those puzzles in like 15 seconds. They have racked my brain ever since I got one as little plastic slider prize from the dentist as a kid :p.

Thanks supraazn!! That guide makes those puzzles so easy now. Now I won't mind getting the daily limit. Wonder if I should save for big items or just get little 500 point items. A free item each week? Thats not bad.

I haven't read the rules yet. Is there a limit on prizes?

[quote name='stupidxaznxboi']Each household may receive a maximum quantity of one of each prize item over a 180-day period and a maximum quantity of ten prizes over the life of the Program. The value of your prizes in a calendar year may not exceed U.S. $500.[/quote]

I'm a little confused with their wording here. Does it mean you can only order one prize per 180 days or "one" of a particular prize... meaning you can order more than one prize within the 180 days, just not one you've previously ordered?

Also the part that says "a maximum quantity of ten prizes over the life of the Program" - does that mean you can only order 10 things??? I'm really gonna have to be picky with what I order if I can only get 10 prizes from this.

You can get one of each prize every three months. Probably to keep people from doing like in Live Club, getting a bunch to resell. And you can only pick ten prizes total. After that, it probably won't let you play anymore (*coughnewaccountcough*).

I'm intrigued by the cute little aquarium in the pet section. That'll be the second prize after I test this with the notebook sleeve. I could use one. Then some socks, the black water bottle, a spice jar for mom (she loves collecting la creuset), and we'll see what happens from there.

yea since the limit is 500$ worth of prizes a year you won't be able to get many of the expensive ones anyways.
So you don't really have to pick carefully because your going to end up using most of the 10 prizes on the cheaper items.

So like I got a golden puzzle and got a free prize (500 point ones) for solving it. The puzzle is really annoying since it's even bigger than the hardest one for points. I don't think it's worth the trouble honestly, but I got a set of 3 LED candles out of it.

[quote name='Shady3011']So like I got a golden puzzle and got a free prize (500 point ones) for solving it. The puzzle is really annoying since it's even bigger than the hardest one for points. I don't think it's worth the trouble honestly, but I got a set of 3 LED candles out of it.[/quote]

Oh snap :hot:

[quote name='Shady3011']So like I got a golden puzzle and got a free prize (500 point ones) for solving it. The puzzle is really annoying since it's even bigger than the hardest one for points. I don't think it's worth the trouble honestly, but I got a set of 3 LED candles out of it.[/QUOTE]

Congrats!

Were you playing 3X3 and they gave you a bigger puzzle? Or were you playing 5X5?

Did you get pick your prize or did it tell you you won the candles?

[quote name='PenguinoMF']Congrats!

Were you playing 3X3 and they gave you a bigger puzzle? Or were you playing 5X5?

Did you get pick your prize or did it tell you you won the candles?[/quote]
The puzzle shows up before you pick a difficulty and if you solve it, you can pick any prize worth 500 credits.

how many accounts are allowed per household? or is the $500 limit the only one that matters cus my brother wants to do this as well.

I think I'm going to go for the Garmin NUVI 360 GPS. I always wanted a GPS system so what better way than free.

Of course its going to take 99 days to get enough points. Oh well, it only takes a few minutes each day.

[quote name='dodgeme']Lol 100 points a day so in 100 days i got an ipod nano just by doing coupons[/QUOTE]

Don't forget the wheel spin. Quick points there.

[quote name='dodgeme']oh yeah so maybe like 80 days. Ill prolly do it too. What's 10 mins out of my life each day.[/QUOTE]

There is still a limit of 100 points per day. The wheel spin just saves you some time from entering coupons. Sorry for getting your hopes up.

Entering coupons takes no effort at all and can be done in like.. 4 minutes if you know the right website with coupons all over it. Just gives me more time to go to Live Search Club and rack up tickets there (even though I'm getting lazy now..)

HUH. interesting. i'll never earn enough tickets lol but its still fun. nice find. and i also want to cause bodily harm to the "need a hint" bubbles.

I though the credit limit was over 100 a day? I kind of sucks since you can get 100 points in 5 minutes if you get 50 tickets off the wheel every day.

how many accounts are allowed per household? i looked through their terms of service and all it says is $500 of prizes in 180 days.

well everyone knows about it now so everyone spams it with crap

i will have 500 points 2 morrow debating wether i should order sumthing or save up just to test if it ships faster than club live

On top of the hot/not list, you can also pull up random items, and thumbs up/down them for another 50 points. Didn't realize that until today.

wheel is at the home page on left corner and for coupons cant u just randomly type in letters and get the points?

am i missing something this is all i have on my home page

Home
How to Earn Credits
Play and Win
Prize Mall
Community Coupons
Hot List
My Shopping Account
Tell-a-Friend
Bookmark This Page
Help

You that is what people have been doing. But you can report the post so the points could be taken away from you if you get reported.

Click home and the wheel will be on your right.

[quote name='VioletArrows']On top of the hot/not list, you can also pull up random items, and thumbs up/down them for another 50 points. Didn't realize that until today.[/quote]

I'm looking and looking but can't find any other items to rate thumbs up/down.

EDIT: Nevermind, see it now. Thanks for the tip.

Last edited by a moderator:
im in and imma try for one of the GPS's. I will give this site the full go through though once I finish up school in 2 weeks :) good luck everyone

[quote name='VioletArrows']On top of the hot/not list, you can also pull up random items, and thumbs up/down them for another 50 points. Didn't realize that until today.[/quote]

I can't seem to find where you are talking about when you say the top of the list? Is there another link to another list?

[quote name='ighosty']I can't seem to find where you are talking about when you say the top of the list? Is there another link to another list?[/quote]Go to the Hot List...search for another product and look at the top of the screen on a product page, it says you can "rate this offer: hot or cold"

[quote name='ighosty']I can't seem to find where you are talking about when you say the top of the list? Is there another link to another list?[/quote]
Do you see the 5 buttons on the top of the page that say games, dating, shopping, etc? Click on shopping and select a category once you get to that page. Now select random products, and once you click on a product you will see at the top a thumb where you can either rate it hot or not. I can take a pic if you need it.

Not too bad a site. 100 credits is fairly easy to obtain in like 30 minutes. We'll just have to see how prize redemption goes.
Not to mention they seem to have a strict policy on set prize limits per household. Max quantity of 10 prizes per household. So
much for ordering the smaller prizes. Having to wait 6 months to order a duplicate item. What if I want 2 packs of running socks now? :D

[quote name='ighosty']I can't seem to find where you are talking about when you say the top of the list? Is there another link to another list?[/quote]

Not on top of literally, I should've said 'in addition to'. When you go around the site looking at all the other things you can buy, every product page (on their site, not redirects) will have a row of buttons where you can rate hot/not, and email/IM the page to other people. You get 5 points for every product you rate not on the hot/not list (up to 50 points), and then 2 or 5 points for sending links to friends. I just send them to my other account.:D

[quote name='DualDisorder']Not too bad a site. 100 credits is fairly easy to obtain in like 30 minutes. We'll just have to see how prize redemption goes.
Not to mention they seem to have a strict policy on set prize limits per household. Max quantity of 10 prizes per household. So
much for ordering the smaller prizes. Having to wait 6 months to order a duplicate item. What if I want 2 packs of running socks now? :D[/quote]

Hope you don't mind women's socks. :p

bread's done
Back