Its OVER Frequent Shopper has shut down customer support is dead

Do you think they will change the iPod nano to the new iPod nano that just came out? Or change the Rockband bundle to the Rockband 2 bundle?

[quote name='metsbaseball7']Do you think they will change the iPod nano to the new iPod nano that just came out? Or change the Rockband bundle to the Rockband 2 bundle?[/QUOTE]

Rockband 2 bundle would be way too cool. I'd love to upgrade to the new drums for "free".

[quote name='jdm_cHiGGa']just ordered a 360 controller

Estimated Ship Date: 11/16/2008 -_-[/quote]
Same here.. got the same ship date. At least I got a confirmation e-mail, though.

[quote name='xDarkElement']Hey, what is the whole 180 days rule? Is it ordering 1 item every 180 days? or is it a 180 day limit on the same item.[/quote]

Any item. Half a year between orders. The value of your prizes in a calendar year may not exceed U.S. $500. Kinda bullshit, but them's the breaks.

[quote name='draigun']Same here.. got the same ship date. At least I got a confirmation e-mail, though.[/quote]

Me three. 11/16/08 is my ship date as well. However a free 360 contoller is worth the wait. Meanwhile ill start a new account for my mixer so i can trade it lol.

stupid question... sorry if this has been asked already but.. does a prize won by a golden puzzle count towards the 180 day limit? for example, if someone won a candle, would they have to wait 180 days to get a prize by using tickets?

I found a possible glitch to get 110 points a day. First is that you need to spin a 50 on the wheel. Then go rate 10 items which net you another 50(I did all this so far not being logged in). So your total right now is 100 which is the limit. Now the next step I'm not sure about(don't remember exactly), but it has to do with the hot list. I'm not sure if you have to rate the hot list while you are logged in or if you rate it and then log in. This gets you the extra 10 points. I'm not sure if this was a 1 time glitch. I would try to repeat it but it is a pain in the ass trying to keep re-spinning to get a 50, but I know there are fanatics that want to get as many points as possible.

[quote name='igotnodough']got my laptop sleeve yesterday ordered 9/7. barely fits my 15.4 widescreen[/QUOTE]

Is this litterally JUST a sleeve or does it have "backpack" type straps on it too for portabillity? Thx

How come when I rate 10 items on the hotlist, it only sometimes gives me 25-45 points, instead of 50 points?

[quote name='MrDenny']How come when I rate 10 items on the hotlist, it only sometimes gives me 25-45 points, instead of 50 points?[/quote]
maybe you skipped some?

You have a daily limit of 100 points. Depending on how you spun on the wheel and how many puzzles you finished (you get a max of 60 from the puzzles), you might make less.

I must be doing something wrong then, I get 10 points everytime for rating the hot list. I just select thumbs up for everything and hit submit, 10 points. On the FAQ page it says 10 points each but I have never recieved that many.

[quote name='gindias']I must be doing something wrong then, I get 10 points everytime for rating the hot list. I just select thumbs up for everything and hit submit, 10 points. On the FAQ page it says 10 points each but I have never recieved that many.[/quote]
To clarify: You get 10 points and only 10 points for actually voting on the hot list. Then, you can get 50 more points total by rating ten individual items "hot" or "cold". To do that, go to any item that is offered at more than one store (it will say "Offered at: 2 stores" instead of "Offered at: Amazon") and check near the top for the "Vote this item hot or cold" link.

[quote name='draigun']check near the top for the "Vote this item hot or cold" link.[/quote]

I don't see this link. Can anyone post a sample link. Do I look for products through the shopping link at the top?

EDIT: NM, I see it...durrrrrrr

Damn i missed 3 days so far.
Turns out its becoming more of a bitch to remember doing this as it goes.
Hopefully i can still get to 10,000 before too many other people does.

Blah I never can win on those image scramblers.
I have never been good at them.

Besides the wheel spin & the hot list is there any other easy & fast ways to get points.
That stupid image thing I cant do :(

WTH, I rate 10 items today from the hot list and only got 5 points, last time I only got 25 points. What am I doing wrong? Its not due to time zone, or maxing the daily limit.

Anyone try to order 2 items to the same address yet? I have 2 accts and ordered a controller on each one to the same address.... I guess one of the accts will get an email saying it won't be sent I guess?

[quote name='Coyotezeye']Blah I never can win on those image scramblers.
I have never been good at them.

Besides the wheel spin & the hot list is there any other easy & fast ways to get points.
That stupid image thing I cant do :([/quote]
The image scrambler is easy if you read the whole "solution" for the 3x3 puzzles a few pages back.

Coupon Clipper, just paste some information from SD or something, pretty easy as well.

You cannot rate the same item twice. If you read the thing carefully, it says you already voted on that item. Be sure to pick 10 different items to vote on.

[quote name='shinryuu']The image scrambler is easy if you read the whole "solution" for the 3x3 puzzles a few pages back.

Coupon Clipper, just paste some information from SD or something, pretty easy as well.[/QUOTE]

I couldn't find the image scramble solution and i read back to page 9...can someone repost it or let me know what page this solution is on?

Thanks

[quote name='killer9']it wont let me rate stuff anymore damn it[/QUOTE]

Me neither, that royally sucks, it was a VERY quick and easy 50 points a day :(

Not only are the ratings gone, but spinning the wheel fails to give me any points. Even if I keep refreshing the page the points are never allotted upon landing.

bread's done
Back