Its OVER Frequent Shopper has shut down customer support is dead

Hey guys, I just got my camelbak bottle from UPS! It's blue and it's awesome because it doesn't spill and you can drop it from really high without breaking it.

And, now that I think about it, this was supposed to be delivered by the fifteenth of this month, so those of you who ordered things that were supposed to be shipped by then should be on the lookout.

[quote name='aspower']and no hot/cold option? .[/QUOTE]

Its still there. Once you get to a product page that you want to rate, look at the top right of the page and you should see your name (username) and next to that a down ARROW. Click that arrow and it brings up the hot and cold voting for that page...

yeah Key Word Island isn't bad at all and it's very easy to get tickets from :p

but yeah only 19 more days after today until I have enough to get that 7,500 pt. camera

DUDE. I just tried the Image scramble game, and they revamped the game again. You can pick up and drag the pieces now, and you can move pieces ANYWHERE (believe me, this makes the puzzles 1000x easier). Might not be much, but should be something for the people who really don't like those puzzles.

I'm having trouble with the coupon clipper =( When i try to submit one, they ask for login, and it keeps saying my email is invalid.

Even though the process sucks compared to Club Live, the prizes really are better.

Is there a daily limit? And if so what's the quickest way to max it out?

[quote name='PhrostByte']Even though the process sucks compared to Club Live, the prizes really are better.

Is there a daily limit? And if so what's the quickest way to max it out?[/quote]

You will want to start with the wheel first. Then hot cold. *On the results page of hot/cold, click on the product images and rate them again till it won't give you points.* Submit the same coupon w/ different wording a few times, and finally play some of the games till you finish out. 100 points per day.

Oh snap.. wait a second. I'm going to ask a question that'll blow a lot of your heads off..

If I make multiple accounts (which is allowed), am I still limited to one prize to my house / 180 days?

Edit: Nevermind.. I answered my own question >_>.. Maybe my aunt would like to help me out on this..

Edit: Edit: I love the new image scramble.. I can finish them in seconds now :D

[quote name='grndoom']You will want to start with the wheel first. Then hot cold. *On the results page of hot/cold, click on the product images and rate them again till it won't give you points.* Submit the same coupon w/ different wording a few times, and finally play some of the games till you finish out. 100 points per day.[/quote]

Thanks I like Turtles guy. :]

The site states that your prize should arrive within 12 weeks of the order date.

I emailed them in an attempt to cancel my controller order and refund my 2,000 points (I still have a month before it is slated to ship). No response. :(

Umm, did they lower the daily cap? I'm only getting like 80 points now. I think they lowered the cap for Bargain Hunter

[quote name='XxPCFxX']Umm, did they lower the daily cap? I'm only getting like 80 points now. I think they lowered the cap for Bargain Hunter[/quote]

Still 100 for me today..try some different games.

[quote name='XxPCFxX']Umm, did they lower the daily cap? I'm only getting like 80 points now. I think they lowered the cap for Bargain Hunter[/QUOTE]

I was only able to get 85 today. Everything I play gives me 0 credits now... I don't know where I can get the other 15 from.

14 more days till 7500 i wonder what the difference from the 7500 point camera and the 10k one any significant difference?

[quote name='grndoom']You will want to start with the wheel first. Then hot cold. *On the results page of hot/cold, click on the product images and rate them again till it won't give you points.* Submit the same coupon w/ different wording a few times, and finally play some of the games till you finish out. 100 points per day.[/quote]

Why submit the same coupon when you can just as easily submit three different coupons and do itlegit? You are just cheating (and risking getting your account flagged and getting nothing) for the sake of cheating. Pretty dumb.

There are plenty of websites with a listing of couponds to use.

[quote name='fart_bubble']it would be nice if the Key Word Island game still worked[/quote]
Either play before you sign in or sign out, play and then sign in.

[quote name='lakawak']Why submit the same coupon when you can just as easily submit three different coupons and do itlegit? You are just cheating (and risking getting your account flagged and getting nothing) for the sake of cheating. Pretty dumb.
[/quote]
I don't know about me getting any kind of thrill from "cheating", but I will definitely say that I am lazy. I'm sure if they really cared I would not be able to do this. I'm not too worried about M$ flagging me any time soon. Believe it or not, I liked the old scramble game; I was fine earning my points with the first system they had up, this is just my way of coping. I'm not sure they care about coupons nobody is going to use anyways, if anyone actually does use them.
*that's a lot of I'm 's :p*

[quote name='africansk8er']Has anyone actually gotten anything in the mail yet? I ordered a controller over a month ago and still nothing...[/quote]

Yeah I ordered one of those camelbak bottles on my second account and i recieved it with no shipping info. It took about a month or so.

just passed the 7000 mark today. 5 more days and i can go redeem Rock Band. :]

does image scramble work for you guys, cause the puzzle is not loading for me.

Ha
3 more days till I can order rockband!

Miranda, can you check and see if you have the option to choose between Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of rockband?

Keyword Island only works for me if I don't log in until afterwards. Same with the Hot or Cold list.

[quote name='Nathan_Sama']

Miranda, can you check and see if you have the option to choose between Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of rockband?[/quote]

yes please, i hope it's the 360 version cause i don't have a PS3.

It didn't give me any option to choose which system Rock Band is for. I clicked on "get it" and it just says

Rock Band Video Game Bundle
7,500 Credits

then when you click to continue, it takes you to the form to enter in your address. I didn't want to go any further than that since I already have Rock Band.

Since it's a MS site like Live Search Club is, I'm assuming the bundle is for the 360. You could always contact support and ask them before you order it.

just passed the 6,000 credit mark I would be at 6,400 if I hadn't had days where the site wasn't working for me or I didn't get the full 100 but on the plus side 1,500 more credits to go until I can afford that camera :p

[quote name='Miranda']It didn't give me any option to choose which system Rock Band is for. I clicked on "get it" and it just says

Rock Band Video Game Bundle
7,500 Credits

then when you click to continue, it takes you to the form to enter in your address. I didn't want to go any further than that since I already have Rock Band.

Since it's a MS site like Live Search Club is, I'm assuming the bundle is for the 360. You could always contact support and ask them before you order it.[/quote]
Thanks, you probably just cleared up the speculation that both versions would be offered.
I needed the 360 version any-who :D

bread's done
Back