Its OVER Frequent Shopper has shut down customer support is dead

no the golden puzzle no longer exists, which is why im screwed they chaged the way they do it and the computer counts the free prize agasint me, and yes i got the prize 3 months ago.

Currently standing on 5,000 points. I really regret ordering that 360 controller when I first made it to 2,000. I would have been 5 days away from Rock Band. Now I have to wait until APRIL before I can order anything on that account again. :(

[quote name='UltimoRey']no the golden puzzle no longer exists, which is why im screwed they chaged the way they do it and the computer counts the free prize agasint me, and yes i got the prize 3 months ago.[/quote]

Well, shit, that sucks. I won a GP in October, so I should be clear to get my GPS in January when I get enough points, but damn, that's not fair to you at all. Especially since FS made it clear to us in the beginning that it was a strings-free prize.

[quote name='crunchberries']Well, shit, that sucks. I won a GP in October, so I should be clear to get my GPS in January when I get enough points, but damn, that's not fair to you at all. Especially since FS made it clear to us in the beginning that it was a strings-free prize.[/quote]

Email them. that's a bunch of bs. if they say no, you're in the same position so you might as well.

Guys does the keyword island trick not work anymore? And does the apt. trick work on a different account or do I have to send to a different address?

[quote name='PhyukYui']Guys does the keyword island trick not work anymore? And does the apt. trick work on a different account or do I have to send to a different address?[/quote]
Playing while logged out? It still works.

[quote name='sangredekrazy']Email them. that's a bunch of bs. if they say no, you're in the same position so you might as well.[/quote]

Yeah, I should, but I'm just too lazy and who knows, they might change their policy by the time I get enough points. Of course, that means taking the risk that nothing does change and I get shut down too, but hey.

[quote name='PenguinoMF']Can anyone who has reached 10,000 tell me (and anyone else who is wondering) what colors are available for the mixer?[/quote]

black or white.

[quote name='PenguinoMF']Can anyone who has reached 10,000 tell me (and anyone else who is wondering) what colors are available for the mixer?[/QUOTE]

Just so you know, you can check what options are available for prizes by clicking on them, even if you don't have enough points.

well, i don't think someone stole my rockband anymore, but why the fuck did someone that ordered 3 days after I did get it before me? D:

my SD1000 canon powershot camera still hasn't arrived either and I ordered it about 2 weeks ago but I'm not too worried about it the website said it'd arrive jan. 19

Has anyone recently ordered or received the Half-Dome Tent?

I ordered one last month but haven't yet received it. Already got my GPS which I ordered around the same time.

[quote name='(F)']Has anyone recently ordered or received the Half-Dome Tent?

I ordered one last month but haven't yet received it. Already got my GPS which I ordered around the same time.[/quote]

How long did it take for the GPS to come? I am ordering one in a week and a half? And was yours the 10,000 ticket one, or the 7500 one?

[quote name='Nathan_Sama']well, i don't think someone stole my rockband anymore, but why the fuck did someone that ordered 3 days after I did get it before me? D:[/quote]

That's shipping for you.

For instance, where I live I get post office stuff fairly quick. My town has the post office hub whic branches out to other nearby towns to deliver their mail, so our mail arrives up to a few days before theirs. In my old town, I had to wait for 2 additional places to process it before it was delivered.

UPS works the same way to a degree. I know most packages that come here go to Colombus, then into some town in PA that's not really close and then out to the local office. Also, they have "important" stuff the deliver first. Like when I've waited for the guy to come from the emails club.live sent, I've seen them out in the morning at 9-11 going to businesses. Regular stuff is afterwards, so if they have a busy day you could get pushed back a day.

The ones going to businesses are going out first because the senders PAID MORE for early morning delivery. Not to mention, it makes more sense for them to deliver the business, where one location will have several packages to deliver at once, rather than go to houses where they may have one package per street. It is simply good planning on UPS's part, and UPS is famous for tweaking their schedules, along with every last detail, to save even 0.01% of hteir costs. They even have computer prorams to help them limit the number of left turns their trucks have to make because they take longer than right turns.

hows the gps working for you? does it work out of the box or do you need to pay for anything else? you got the 7500 one right?

[quote name='lakawak']The ones going to businesses are going out first because the senders PAID MORE for early morning delivery. Not to mention, it makes more sense for them to deliver the business, where one location will have several packages to deliver at once, rather than go to houses where they may have one package per street. It is simply good planning on UPS's part, and UPS is famous for tweaking their schedules, along with every last detail, to save even 0.01% of hteir costs. They even have computer prorams to help them limit the number of left turns their trucks have to make because they take longer than right turns.[/quote]

Yeah, I know about them getting paid more. I wasn't trying to seem upset about it or anything, I really could care less and have had minimal problems with UPS (minus them not leaving notices that says they attempted to deliver on occassion).

My dad worked for a company that used UPS a lot. He found if they paid more for the early morning shipment for one or two things and then had other stuff ordered with the lesser payments, they'd almost always just deliver it all at once in the morning rather than stopping off later with the rest.

Got my 360 controller today. That was a really quick turn around. Hopefully my black one from club.live comes soon (although with them, it'll probably be a while). That'll round off my collection with four.

[quote name='sgghays']hows the gps working for you? does it work out of the box or do you need to pay for anything else? you got the 7500 one right?[/quote]

GPS systems work right out of the box. there is no monthly subscription or anything. Well, I shouldn't say that. Some GPS systems may have EXTRA features that you can get with a monthly sucription fee. But if you just want itto tell you where you are and how to get where you want to go, they work right out of the box.

However...if you are planning on getting it, take my advice and wait the extra 25 days to get the 10,000. I did a lot of research on the two when I reached 7500 on my account, and trust me, it is WELL worth the extra 25 days of playing. The 360 model came out almost 2 years after the otehr one. And with such a new technology, that is a huge amount of time for improvements. For one thing, it has speech to text which means the voice will name the strets when it is telling you when/where to turn. The 200 will just say "Turn Left Now". It also can play MP3s, which, OK, is robably not going to replace an iPod or Zune, but it is nice to have it for basic music playing when you don't want to carry multiple devices.

I have 11 days until I get mine. And a GPS was hte only thing off Club Live that I wanted that I didn't get (plus I got a whole lot more than I ever imagined) so when I get this from frequent shopper, I will have completed my freebie quest from Microsoft. In 8 months I got a Zune, digital camcorder, XBox, Rock Band, two controllers, two digital cameras (one for my mom), and enough MS Offices and MS Vistas to buy myself a new computer, monitor, and 32 inch LCD TV. Plus some other smaller stuff like keybards and webcams.

[quote name='lakawak']How long did it take for the GPS to come? I am ordering one in a week and a half? And was yours the 10,000 ticket one, or the 7500 one?[/quote]
Two weeks exactly. I ordered the 7500 one.

order camera 11/20 been about 23 days and have yet to get it. this sucks. seems like the camera is like the only prize being delayed. so far controllers, candles, rockband, gps have been shipping out

[quote name='jinboy']order camera 11/20 been about 23 days and have yet to get it. this sucks. seems like the camera is like the only prize being delayed. so far controllers, candles, rockband, gps have been shipping out[/quote]

The candles have been coming pretty fast. I ordered two for my girlfriend (one to her house, and other to an address 1 number down from her house, but she still got it) I ordered the bed sheets abut two weeks ago. Nothing yet. I am in no hurry. I just changed my sheets yesterday, so I have a week or so before I would put them on anyway. I hope the 10,000 GPS comes in 2 weeks like the 7500 apparently does. That way I would get it in early January. (8945 tickets and counting.)

[quote name='jinboy']order camera 11/20 been about 23 days and have yet to get it. this sucks. seems like the camera is like the only prize being delayed. so far controllers, candles, rockband, gps have been shipping out[/quote]
I still haven't got my rockband. :(

I ordered my camera on the 18th and nothing yet either. Considering that the gps units are shipping out, I would expect to see our cameras coming in the mail shortly.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']I ordered my camera on the 18th and nothing yet either. Considering that the gps units are shipping out, I would expect to see our cameras coming in the mail shortly.[/quote]

The fact that GPS units are shipping does't mean anything with the cameras. I am not saying that it definitely is NOT coming soon, but you just can't use one to tell what is happening with the other.

[quote name='sangredekrazy']Has anyone seen prizes go up/come down during the life of this thing? I'm fairly new to this and haven't seen much change in the prize mall.[/quote]

Yeah, I haven't seen any prize changes for as long as I've been playing. This is probably due to the harsher restrictions (1 prize ever 6 mos) and longer time needed to gain tickets.

Anyone here ordered the wallet? I need a new one but the one on the site doesn't look too great...

/me is too lazy, cheap to actually go to a store and buy one.

Hmm. I was only able to obtain 97 points yesterday, and that was with trying to do with logout/Key Word Island trick. Odd ...

[quote name='Gohan']Hmm. I was only able to obtain 97 points yesterday, and that was with trying to do with logout/Key Word Island trick. Odd ...[/quote]

That happened to me last week, only could hit 95.

[quote name='Gohan']Hmm. I was only able to obtain 97 points yesterday, and that was with trying to do with logout/Key Word Island trick. Odd ...[/quote]

Yeah that happened to me like 5 days out of the past week. Usually I don't care but yesterday it pissed me off since I'm now at 1,897. :(

I finally hit 5000 for the aquarium, but I'm still in the 180 day time limit. I don't understand that time limit. Two prizes a year. Especially considering that's more than enough to get any of the expensive prizes. I understand wanting to cut down on cheaters, but dang...

[quote name='PhrostByte']Anyone here ordered the wallet? I need a new one but the one on the site doesn't look too great...

/me is too lazy, cheap to actually go to a store and buy one.[/quote]

Didn't order it, but it is a $50 wallet, so it can't be THAT bad. It looks like it is just a money clip and card holder though. I can't tell, but I don't think it has a place for bills to be on the inside of the wallet. So people like that, I guess. But not me. though this would be nice to use as a more "portable" wallet for when I am biking or don't want my regular thicker wallet in my pocket.

[quote name='lakawak']Didn't order it, but it is a $50 wallet, so it can't be THAT bad. It looks like it is just a money clip and card holder though. I can't tell, but I don't think it has a place for bills to be on the inside of the wallet. So people like that, I guess. But not me. though this would be nice to use as a more "portable" wallet for when I am biking or don't want my regular thicker wallet in my pocket.[/quote]

I actually do want a thin wallet. I don't really carry around much cash nowadays (thanks PenFed!) but I do need my driver's license.. my student ID.. another backup credit card.. HMmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMM.

they give u a ship date its faster than club live on most of the prizes the camera i expect that the estimated ship date is when it actually will arive at your place

Anyone see the new layout? Hotlist now includes "Neutral" and you get one point for each item you vote on. Also the drop down menu shows a points tracker for the day! Very nice layout.

bread's done
Back