Its OVER Frequent Shopper has shut down customer support is dead

this is bs....i wont make it to the 7500 level in time...

my 2 cents about this is...its cuz of people who abuse this with multiple accounts that ruined it for everyone...

I agree. And that's the same reason why Live Club (Off topic, I know.) takes forever with their prizes, or sometimes don't send them at all. Multiple account folks and cheaters.

[quote name='lakawak']I wanted to get my girlfriend the 10,000 point GPs instead of the 7500 siunce her phone has bluetooth, but now she will have to setlle for the 7500 one. (well, she broke up with me on Saturday so I guess I shouldn't feel too guilty.)[/quote]
If you broke up, you should keep the GPS and tell her to "get lost".

Get it? "Get lost"?

You see it's funny because......never mind.

The program dies when I'll be 400 shy of the Garmin 360. Sucks.

so.....you can 'win' up to 10 prizes per household and less then $500 total value in prizes, thats not bad

at least they are giving you some time to up your points for about a month. could have been worse, like boomertowne where they just kind of fade away and dont send any prizes.....

I spin the wheel every day without thinking and got 2,737 credits over the past 4 months O_O.. Now that I look at the prizes.. I don't really want anything, lol.

What about the Pro Steam Brush Iron? Is it any good? My mom might like it..

has anyone gotten their 10,000 point camera, rock & republic jeans or samsonite suitcase ?

how fast did they ship ?

i know for sure the tumi wallets shipped fast. received mines within 3 days after i redeemed.

On one hand, I can redeem for my GPS and have enough time to redeem for something else on the same account and for something on my second account.

On the other hand, they're closing this down and I won't be able to look foward to doing this daily any more. Sucks.

im not ever sure if its worth bothering guys, people are starting not to receive items at all so maybe they've just given up

[quote name='lakawak']To make a long post even longer...how are we supposed to know the value of the prizes when it comes to the $500 limit?[/QUOTE]
Why? Are you in danger of exceeding the $500 limit? Must be nice to have that problem. :p

Unlike most contests & sweepstakes, the "Play and Win" promotion doesn't seem to make any mention of "suggested values", so I don't know. Just email them and ask.

[quote name='chimpian']...at least they are giving you some time to up your points for about a month. could have been worse...[/QUOTE]
When I first glanced the email notice, I assumed they meant it was ending RIGHT NOW. I think that initial shock, made the actual February deadline much more palatable.

Or you could google what you've already earned and get the retail prices from there. Most of the 500pt prizes are $20 or less, the 2000pt ones are $30-50, 5000 = $50-$149, and 10,000 = ~$150-200.

[quote name='MrDemonicAngel']this is bs....i wont make it to the 7500 level in time...

my 2 cents about this is...its cuz of people who abuse this with multiple accounts that ruined it for everyone...[/quote]

I don't really think it was this. They limited one account per household, which means you'd need to be sending elsewhere.

I really think they just realized they were gonna eventually start having to dish out a LOT of 10k prizes from people with 18k points (180 days between prizes). Them's a lot of GPS units and digital cameras.

Plus, they might've realized they weren't getting jack for "sales" from the program. Compared to club.live, where every answer is a search so they're getting their ad revenue and their much wanted competition level with google.

[quote name='pyoobez']I don't really think it was this. They limited one account per household, which means you'd need to be sending elsewhere.

I really think they just realized they were gonna eventually start having to dish out a LOT of 10k prizes from people with 18k points (180 days between prizes). Them's a lot of GPS units and digital cameras.

Plus, they might've realized they weren't getting jack for "sales" from the program. Compared to club.live, where every answer is a search so they're getting their ad revenue and their much wanted competition level with google.[/quote]

as i said it's my "2 cents"...and i came to the conclusion after reading other posters talking about multiple accounts...

but whatever...nothing i say or do will change the fact its closing...just feeling salty for not making the 7500 level...

I think I'm just gonna order a couple of camelbak water bottles , and a dog chew toy with the time left over and then call it the end of this program

just ordered my nuvi 360 about 4 days ago so hopefully itll come...not really expecting much though since other prizes havnt

There is nothing wrong with multiple accounts. I specifically asked them and they said it was fine. It's more likely that they aren't gaining anything with this like with the Live Search Club and it wasn't worth their time.

What's wrong with having multiple accounts? The TOS wasn't broken since each one of my accounts have different addresses.

Although I'm behind the screen on each account, it's really no different than my friends and family doing it for me from their PC's.

But even if that was the case, I'm sure the complaining would continue anyway.

[quote name='2574']I ordered the GPS on 12/22/08[/quote]

Hopefully that is good news for me. I ordered it a day after you.

[quote name='sgghays']im not ever sure if its worth bothering guys, people are starting not to receive items at all so maybe they've just given up[/quote]

Aside from a very small number of people, who are not getting their prizes? Most people have not reached their estimated shipping dates yet so it is silly to complain yet. there is a reason why the first people to reach 10000 or 7500 got their prizes faster. There was no backlog. But since so many people started this on the first day, they all reached 7500 or 10,000 at once. (Those doig hte KWI trick did it even faster and would have gotten their even quicker.) So people who reached those levels get a few days later, like those that started late, or those that got fed up during those few days when games weren't workingm, were in a long waiting list.

With bith this and Club Live, it is not like hte shipping company has this huge warehouse filled with huge pyramids of each prize. They have small inventory levels just like any other business, and replenish as needed.

[quote name='kentomaiku']anyone of yall got 10k pts for the camera? im really short of gaining that goal ya'llz[/quote]
Actually, I will in two days.

[quote name='YouDummy']Since I got mine today as well, I'll chime in - 12/21/08[/quote]

I ordered mine one day before you so this is reassuring news especially with my Estimated Ship Date: being 2/14/2009.

If others are still receiving there stuff then as long as you played by the rules you should get yours.

Still the closing does kinda kill my whole getting a GPS plan.

[quote name='Liquidx01']What's wrong with having multiple accounts? The TOS wasn't broken since each one of my accounts have different addresses.

Although I'm behind the screen on each account, it's really no different than my friends and family doing it for me from their PC's.

But even if that was the case, I'm sure the complaining would continue anyway.[/quote]

You may not use more than one Windows Live™ ID to avoid restrictions or other limitations on Activities, credits, prizes or the Program.

Looks pretty clear to me... :roll:

Email they sent me after I asked

Hi silverjojo08,

You can have as many accounts as you want in a household. The only limitation is the 180 limit per household.

Thanks,
MSN Shopping Frequent Shopper team

Looks pretty clear to me...

[quote name='Coyotezeye']Looks pretty clear to me... :roll:[/QUOTE]

And only to you...

It says nothing about having multiple DIFFERENT addresses. :roll:

[quote name='Miranda']Still waiting on mine that I ordered on December 5th. :whistle2:([/quote]

I ordered mine on the 9th and haven't received it yet either. You are not alone.

Has anyone ordered the ipod shuffle? I am wondering if it is new or refurbished. Since it is the 2GB version I am leaning toward it being new.

[quote name='Liquidx01']And only to you...

It says nothing about having multiple DIFFERENT addresses. :roll:[/quote]

Actually, it does. I am not saying the enforce it, but that is pretty clear that you are not allowed to create multiple accounts for the purpose of bypassing ANY of the limitations. That includes both the per household and per account limitation.

They told me multiple accounts were ok as long as there were different addresses. I don't know what more proof you want.

[quote name='thrillednchilled']I ordered mine on the 9th and haven't received it yet either. You are not alone.

Has anyone ordered the ipod shuffle? I am wondering if it is new or refurbished. Since it is the 2GB version I am leaning toward it being new.[/quote]

You can't go by anyone else with hte refurbished or new thing. Someone may get a new one, whiles others my get refurbished. They don't have all new or all refurbished. It is a mix of both.

[quote name='lakawak']Actually, it does. I am not saying the enforce it, but that is pretty clear that you are not allowed to create multiple accounts for the purpose of bypassing ANY of the limitations. That includes both the per household and per account limitation.[/QUOTE]

But they're different accounts, different names, different addresses.

How much more different can it get?

[quote name='PhrostByte']I'll be able to get 7,500 if I remember to play at least 5 days a week.. heh.[/quote]

How is that even possible with a daily limit of 100?

[quote name='JetBlackout']How is that even possible with a daily limit of 100?[/QUOTE]
I believe that PhrostByte is adding onto a pre-existing balance; he's not starting from scratch. In other words, as long as he remembers to earn at least 500 credits a week he'll have enough for a 7500 level prize.

[quote name='NoDAK']I believe that PhrostByte is adding onto a pre-existing balance; he's not starting from scratch. In other words, as long as he remembers to earn at least 500 credits a week he'll have enough for a 7500 level prize.[/QUOTE]

Haha yeah.. I didn't mean that I can somehow get 7,500 points in 30 days. I meant that I have around 5,700 now... so hopefully I can get 1,800 in 20.

I wonder how long fulfillment will take now. I finally bit the bullet and chose Rock Band and a wireless controller. I didn't even need the controller but had to burn points. I was really hoping Rock Band 2 would show up at some point before they closed the program.

[quote name='mzbagel']I wonder how long fulfillment will take now. I finally bit the bullet and chose Rock Band and a wireless controller. I didn't even need the controller but had to burn points. I was really hoping Rock Band 2 would show up at some point before they closed the program.[/quote]

Yeah, I'm looking at getting another controller, even though I currently have six.

Ordered a 10,000 point GPS unit on 1/14/2009 and it showed up this morning (1/28/2009). The estimated shipping date was 3/11/09. Nice!!

....THIS is how it should be done, LIVE SEARCH CLUB!!!!!

what the hell man i cant get my camera i ordered on 11-23 but u get the gps u ordered 2 weeks ago brilliant msn u suck at shipping

[quote name='killer9']what the hell man i cant get my camera i ordered on 11-23 but u get the gps u ordered 2 weeks ago brilliant msn u suck at shipping[/quote]

Seriously, so far you, myself, Nathan, and maybe some other people are still waiting for our prizes that we ordered in Nov/early Dec.:bomb:

[quote name='sgghays']yeah i got an order in Nov and still nothing[/quote]Yea I got one too. Been waiting since nov. 14th

[quote name='PhrostByte']Anyone here ordered the wallet? I need a new one but the one on the site doesn't look too great...

/me is too lazy, cheap to actually go to a store and buy one.[/quote]

wallets ship really fast.

it showed up at my doorstep 3 days after i redeemed for it.

bread's done
Back