Its OVER Frequent Shopper has shut down customer support is dead

I just ran across some hentai shit on Key Word Island with giant anime jugs on the front of it. Geez, they really don't filter this crap at all, do they?

I've not been able to find hotlist in days. I just ordered a camelbak bottle and said "Screw it" to the rest of frequent shopper. I won't get anything else.

[quote name='DrBrianFields']I just ran across some hentai shit on Key Word Island with giant anime jugs on the front of it. Geez, they really don't filter this crap at all, do they?[/quote]

I thought they did. Sortof. On a lark a while back (okay, this was before the redesign, so maybe that's why), I went through the explicit stuff and tried to rate a bunch of 'personal massagers' and it didn't work.

Ugh. Damn thing's no fun. Only way I'll be angry about this thing leaving is if they cheat me out of my Rock Band.

i just got a reply to my email about my camera im getting it afterall woot

This order will be reprocessed in the next few days. There was a hold on your account, but after manual review, this has been released. Same confirmation number will apply.

Apologies for the delay.

Thanks,
MSN Shopping Frequent Shopper team

[quote name='killer9']i just got a reply to my email about my camera im getting it afterall woot

This order will be reprocessed in the next few days. There was a hold on your account, but after manual review, this has been released. Same confirmation number will apply.

Apologies for the delay.

Thanks,
[/quote]

Well that's good, think i should email them about mine? My ship date hasn't passed but I don't think it'll hurt.

[quote name='killer9']i just got a reply to my email about my camera im getting it afterall woot

Apologies for the delay.

Thanks,
[/quote]
What exactly did you send them?

how long ago did you send that email to them? I sent them one a couple weeks ago and still haven't heard anyting from them.

[quote name='funknjunk']fuck this, i got an email saying i was using bots and they cancelled mine[/quote]

What the heck kind of bots could one use with these games?

Did you do the Key Word Island trick? I wonder if they flag accounts that went over 100 points. I know some got their stuff, but some always slip through.

[quote name='funknjunk']fuck this, i got an email saying i was using bots and they cancelled mine[/QUOTE]

Was that in response to a question about your order or did they send you that e-mail on their own? I'm worried my orders may be canceled now.

[quote name='Schwowsers']Was that in response to a question about your order or did they send you that e-mail on their own? I'm worried my orders may be canceled now.[/quote]

yeah i emailed them asking why my gps hadnt shipped yet and no i didnt use any bots. christs sake im pissed i spent a ton of time doing this stupid shit. only thing i guess they mightve flagged me was for having multiple tabs open but that was almost only with rating stuff

[quote name='funknjunk']yeah i emailed them asking why my gps hadnt shipped yet and no i didnt use any bots. christs sake im pissed i spent a ton of time doing this stupid shit. only thing i guess they mightve flagged me was for having multiple tabs open but that was almost only with rating stuff[/quote]

Well I can see this becoming a problem, honestly for those of us who haven't done anything wrong I would not worry yet, I'm also praying I don't get a similar email but I can honestly say I do not think I cheated in anyway.

I just got a good e-mail actually. I wrote them a couple weks ago regarding my 12/23 order of the 10,000 point GPS that hadn't come yet. Scheduled for 2/17, but when a few poeple who ordered it in mid-January got theirs, I asked about it. I finally got this tonight...

Hi,

I have confirmed the order was processed and is being shipped. You should receive it by 2/17/2009.

Apologies for the delay.

Thanks,

[quote name='sangredekrazy']It least people are getting actual responses instead of the usual canned response.[/quote]

Yeah, but it took 2 weeks to get any response at all.

[quote name='killer9']people getting flagged for boting is the epitome of lazy it takes 5 to 10 mins to max an acct[/quote]

Yeah, I don't get it. Even if you were using a bot so you could max out 50 accounts, you'd have trouble receiving them due to the restrictions on total value of prizes in a year and time between orders for an address. There would be no point.

I received a tracking information email from my 10,000 digital camera ordered on 12/20/08, they shipped it yesterday and it is expected to arrive tomorrow. Odd upon rereading it it says they package will arrive tomorrow but the billing information was received yesterday.

SWEET

[quote name='killer9']people getting flagged for boting is the epitome of lazy it takes 5 to 10 mins to max an acct[/quote]

I think that the point of the previous member was that he wasn't using bots.

Also, how does opening several tabs make it seem like a bot was used?

Got a response from them about my early December order for the 10,000 point GPS:

Hi Miranda,

We have manually reviewed your account and found that there was a hold which have removed effective immediately. We apologize for the delay but assure you the order is now being processed. We won't have a tracking number until the order actually ships.

The same confirmation number applies.

Thanks,

My guess is that if you have multiple tabs (probably multiple winodws is more like it) you can get points in two game simultaneously. Or VERY close together. So they may have mistaken that for a bot.

I may have gotten flagged for that. But I usually just had two different accounts going in different browsers at a time. However, if one got lucky with the wheel, I would often finish that one while the other still only had 60 points or so. Sometimes I would then open a new window in that account's browser to play Key Word Island and Bargain Hunter at the same time.

Then again, my 7500 ticket prize was not help up, so I may be wrong with that.

Hi SirFragsALot,

Thank you for contacting MSN Frequent Shopper Customer Support. Our Technical Support Team has reviewed and evaluated the game play history on your account resulting in a cancelation of your prize order(s)

MOTHER****ERS.
I DIDN"T ****ING CHEAT!

[quote name='sangredekrazy']I think that the point of the previous member was that he wasn't using bots.

Also, how does opening several tabs make it seem like a bot was used?[/quote]

I can only imagine that the rate of points acquired might be logged or something. Even though it doesn't take too much time to get, I've used multiple tabs before because most everything in FS takes a while to load.

If I get flagged as a cheater for that, you can be certain I will be contacting my state's attorney general.

I don't fuck around when it comes to getting screwed over.

Hi Joe4pal,

I show the order was processed and has an estimated shipping date of 2/14.

Thanks,

Sorry to everyone that is having problems. Just showing that the system is still working for some.

[quote name='sgghays']miranda, what did u type to them?[/quote]

I asked them about the status of my order, wondering if my prize shipped and told them I knew of people who ordered the same thing after me that got theirs already. And I asked for a tracking number in case they did ship it out. I didn't include my order number or username anything (that probably gets sent automatically when you submit the contact form), but it might be easier for them if you give them that info.

[quote name='Nathan_Sama']Hi SirFragsALot,
MOTHER****ERS.
I DIDN"T ****ING CHEAT![/quote]

Oh, man, that sucks! I take it you didn't get your points refunded either? I'd keep on writing to them if I were you, especially since you didn't cheat.

[quote name='DrBrianFields']
If I get flagged as a cheater for that, you can be certain I will be contacting my state's attorney general.

I don't fuck around when it comes to getting screwed over.[/quote]

That's what I would do if I don't get any of my stuff from this. The two times I've contacted the attorney general, I've ended up getting what I was promised from whatever company that offered the prize. It worked especially well for WebRidesTV and didn't take much time at all to file a completely free complaint.

[quote name='DrBrianFields']I can only imagine that the rate of points acquired might be logged or something. Even though it doesn't take too much time to get, I've used multiple tabs before because most everything in FS takes a while to load.

I don't fuck around when it comes to getting screwed over.[/quote]

No offense, but your state's attorney general will laugh at you.

[quote name='Miranda']

Oh, man, that sucks! I take it you didn't get your points refunded either? I'd keep on writing to them if I were you, especially since you didn't cheat.

[/quote]

I asked them by what grounds I did something wrong, and unless they can provide proof I demand my prize.

How CAN you use bots? All the games are flash based!

[quote name='Nathan_Sama']I asked them by what grounds I did something wrong, and unless they can provide proof I demand my prize.

How CAN you use bots? All the games are flash based![/quote]

The games are flash based over at Live Search Club, but it doesn't stop most people.

[quote name='Nathan_Sama']Hi SirFragsALot,

Thank you for contacting MSN Frequent Shopper Customer Support. Our Technical Support Team has reviewed and evaluated the game play history on your account resulting in a cancelation of your prize order(s)

MOTHER****ERS.
I DIDN"T ****ING CHEAT![/quote]

Sigh, I feel your pain I lost out on a gps... the bastards :bomb:

To those who had their orders cancelled, can you think of any way they could have thought you were cheating? Like having multiple tabs open?

So accounts are getting flagged for having multiple tabs open? I do that while playing because it's takes forever for one page to load especially in the Scavenger Hunt only to see that the search didn't work right and I have to re-do it. This sucks. I just placed my first order so I'll have to wait and see if it happens to me too. I hope it works out for everyone that this happened to. Go to the Better Business Bureau if you have to.

I'm hoping they still have the support page up after the program ends in case we need to contact them if prizes don't get delivered.

Did you guys spam the coupon section before it was fixed?
Maybe that.

Anyways i hope my accounts don't get flagged as well.
I totally forgot about this MSN site.
I abandoned it months ago, by now i should have had 10,000 and then some.
But now i will end up with 7,500 by the 24th IF I DONT MISS EVEN ONE DAY.
Talk about cutting it close ... i have to be on my game.
Damn site had to close down so soon.

^ ditto that silverjojo

[quote name='cin84_12']So accounts are getting flagged for having multiple tabs open? I do that while playing because it's takes forever for one page to load especially in the Scavenger Hunt only to see that the search didn't work right and I have to re-do it. This sucks. I just placed my first order so I'll have to wait and see if it happens to me too. I hope it works out for everyone that this happened to. Go to the Better Business Bureau if you have to.[/quote]

Let's not jump to conclusions here. That is just speculation. No one knows for sure why they are getting flagged.

Seriosuly everyone...CALM DOWN! This is as bad as another site being positively SURE that Club Live uses "bugged puzzles" to catch botters when it is nothing but speculation.

I used not just multiple tabs, but multiple windows. That allowed me to get points faster than people with multiple tabs. (Especially when I was using Chrome which ran much faster than IE.) And I got the confirmation that I am getting my GPS.

I even occasionally (not often, but once in awhile) used multiple windows of the same game. So it would see me getting 6 points at a time in Bargain Hunter. Or more than 4 points in Key Word Island.

So again...stop worrying about the multiple tabs.

you guys clearly did sumthing to get flagged wether u admit it or not like bad coupons multiple tabs whatever you only have yourselves to blame this is so fast to max should have done it legit

[quote name='killer9']you guys clearly did sumthing to get flagged wether u admit it or not like bad coupons multiple tabs whatever you only have yourselves to blame this is so fast to max should have done it legit[/quote]

There's no need to be rude. Multiple tabs are not against the rules which is why this worries me. I guess I'll just have to wait and see if mine actually goes through. I know I didn't break any of the rules and if it doesn't, I'll know for sure that this is why.

bread's done
Back