Its OVER Frequent Shopper has shut down customer support is dead

[quote name='louiedog']Well, I ordered the 7500 point camera, the canon SD1000 on Feb 5. Apparently they ran out of stock because they sent me an SD1100 IS which I received today. I'd take a picture, but my other camera died last week, which is why I was really hoping this would come. I'm really happy with this and if my other stuff doesn't come, so be it.

edit: I'm in Northern California btw. I'm not sure if it's new or a refurb. It seems brand new, no scratches or anything, but there was no plastic covering the screen or stickers on it or anything, which is unlike most digital cameras I've seen fresh out of the box.[/quote]
i ordered a sd1000 too on 2/12 i think can't remember but i hope they give me a sd1100 too

I got the 10K camera yesterday (ordered 1/26). No scratches or scuff marks, and it came in a plain white box. Now I need to buy an SD card. :D

Still waiting on the notebook and mouse.

[quote name='cin84_12']Good to hear it was blue. I was wondering if they would be the older shuffle colors which are the pale green like in the picture. I like the more vibrant colored ones.[/quote]

Yeah I was a bit worried about getting one of those crappy pale colors but I'm a gambler and it was not for me anyway. lol I was happy to see the
bright blue, looks really good.

Got my Camelbak bottle yesterday. UPS didn't even bother leaving a 'Sorry we missed you' notice, just dumped the package on the front step in the rain. I would have been pissed if it wasn't, y'know, a plastic bottle and my neighbors actually cared enough to steal from me.

Has anyone gotten a GPS (either one) that was ordered after the closure announcement?

It is really weird how they are handling orders. I ordered things to 5 different addresses. So far, I have gotten a few 2000 ticket items to my own apartment and a few 500 ticket items to my parents house. But nothing has come to the other three addresses at all. Some were large ticket items like the 7500 GPS, and a couple iPods, but most were 500 ticket items like socks and body washes.

It is just weird that they would send things out to two addresses, but not identical items to three other address. It is not like they were upset that I had 17 accounts going at the end, or else I would have gotten nothing. (I especially would have gotten nothing to my apartment since that was the original)

So it really does seem to be random.

i've gotten 2 of the 10,000 point GPS units. one was ordered on 1/13 and received on 1/27 (14 days delivery time), and the other one was ordered on 2/5 and received on 3/3 (27 days delivery time). the only other big prize i'm waiting for is a kitchen aid mixer, which i ordered on 2/4.

has anyone ordered a mixer from frequent shopper?

[quote name='beatmania666']i've gotten 2 of the 10,000 point GPS units. one was ordered on 1/13 and received on 1/27 (14 days delivery time), and the other one was ordered on 2/5 and received on 3/3 (27 days delivery time). the only other big prize i'm waiting for is a kitchen aid mixer, which i ordered on 2/4.

has anyone ordered a mixer from frequent shopper?[/quote]

yah i ordered 1 in late dec. and one early jan. and haven't gotten either yet, but when I emailed them I was told they were back ordered. I just hope they come soon :cry:

[quote name='Schwowsers']Just received my 10k camera I ordered on 1/13. It's a refurb, but it looks to be in pristine condition.[/QUOTE]

Me too. The ups guy just knocked on my door. It was in a blank white box, is that how you know its a refurb? Anyways its ahead of schedule which is kinda cool, it was not supposed to ship until 3/23/09. This is the first prize I received of the many prizes i ordered. I am a happy man!

[quote name='Young Deezy']I ordered an xbox 360 controller on Feb. 10th, but it has yet to come.[/QUOTE]
The two controllers that I ordered on the 9th were delivered today.
I assume that yours should be arriving very soon.

Half my prizes I ordered on 2/18/09 was delivered today. Keep a look out for the UPS guy if you ordered around that date.

[quote name='beatmania666']i've gotten 2 of the 10,000 point GPS units. one was ordered on 1/13 and received on 1/27 (14 days delivery time), and the other one was ordered on 2/5 and received on 3/3 (27 days delivery time). the only other big prize i'm waiting for is a kitchen aid mixer, which i ordered on 2/4.

has anyone ordered a mixer from frequent shopper?[/quote]

Well now that is REALLY starting to piss me off. I am still waiting on a Christmas Eve order of a 10,000 point GPS. I was told twice that I would get one from the NEXT shipment that went out. If you got one a week ago, then they are definitely passing me up.

just got the bluetooth case kit thing and the double walled glass set of 2 glasses. ordered on the 18th or 17th or february. UPS!

Got the mouse yesterday. Too bad it sucks (and I suck for not doing more research). The middle click button is terrrrrrriibbbbbbbbblllleeeeee.

[quote name='Gohan']Got the mouse yesterday. Too bad it sucks (and I suck for not doing more research). The middle click button is terrrrrrriibbbbbbbbblllleeeeee.[/quote]

Yeah the middle button sucks and it keeps disconnecting from my computer. I thought it was my mouse plug so I switched to the USB and it still happens. I It does it on all of the USB plug-ins and my old mouse works fine so they're not the problem either. Then I thought it may be the drivers, but I can't find any updates for it.

To everyone getting the 10k camera - When did you order it? I ordered one 2/2, and hoping that mine was included in the batch that seems to have just gone out. Thanks.

[quote name='MuzykMann']To everyone getting the 10k camera - When did you order it? I ordered one 2/2, and hoping that mine was included in the batch that seems to have just gone out. Thanks.[/quote]
I ordered it on 1/26 and it came on 3/6.

I haven't gotten any of my 360 controllers or laptop cases I ordered near the end.

My friend got the dog toy I hooked him up with (but none of the other stuff yet)

what's taking so long with the mixers?????????

i am running out of patience .................jsafjksldjfklsdjfklsda;lfjdsflk;

I was hoping for candles. This showed up instead.
rockband1.jpg
rockband2.jpg
rockband3.jpg

[quote name='MuzykMann']To everyone getting the 10k camera - When did you order it? I ordered one 2/2, and hoping that mine was included in the batch that seems to have just gone out. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I ordered it on 1/26/09 it said it would be delivered on 3/23/09 according to the confirmation email and I received it on 3/9/09.

[quote name='@ndrew']1 ordered on 12/27 and other on 1/7 so I waited quite a while :drool:[/QUOTE]

glad I didn't get my hopes up. Ordered my second one on February 21st

I got one of my sets of candles today. Ordered this one on 2//17. They're quite nice. Didn't come with batteries, though

Mother F'er. I would have had another mixer (I believe) if my doorbell worked. But no, now I have to wait outside in a couple days for the UPS truck to come again. Lucky, I know the driver always comes between 5-6.

SWEET! Thanks to all who posted their camera dates. I just got back to my place as the UPS guy was leaving a notice on my door. Sure enough, an unmarked white box yielded the 10k point powershot. Sweet little camera. Mine didn't come with a memory card, but I'm not gonna complain over something like that.

Ordered 2/2, received it 3/10. Frequent Shopper, you will be missed. *salute*

Just got my ipod shuffle! it was blue and 2gb as well. Ordered on 2/18. However, it was missing the FS page which was kinda weird lol.

Here the shipping info:

LOUISVILLE,
KY, US 03/05/2009 11:08 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
-------03/05/2009 8:12 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN
US 03/05/2009 6:45 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

[quote name='spartan200x']I received a mixer today as well. Ordered on 2/14. Still waiting on one 7500 pt GPS and some 500 point prizes.[/QUOTE]

Now I am ... I ordered mine the 2nd week of January... Still no mixer for me.

3/11/09 Update: My mixer came today... Happy again! Took about 9-10 weeks yo get here.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I looked at the "we missed you slip" online and what I thought was suppose to be my mixer is listed at only .10 pounds. I hope something got screwed up and I'm still getting a mixer.

The saga of my Christmas Eve ordered GPS continues. Got a new reply today from customer support. Kind of funny, but it seems like good news in general...
As mentioned in another reply to you:
The issue, after reviewing with our technical support team, is that there was a hold on your account for using multiple Live IDs when the TOS also state “You may not use more than one Windows Live™ ID to avoid restrictions or other limitations on Activities, credits, prizes or the Program.” We show multiple accounts shipping to the same address. So, between this hold and the backordered item, this is why your shipment is delayed.
Since this was a violation of the terms of service, this order should be cancelled, but we pushed it through on good faith since there were no other issues upon review.
We are checking with our fulfillment vendor to see if a shipping tracking number is available yet. You will hear back from us as soon as we get it.

I think it is ridiculous though that they are still saying that when so many people ordered two of the same item within days of each other and have gotten theirs already.

[quote name='PenguinoMF']So I looked at the "we missed you slip" online and what I thought was suppose to be my mixer is listed at only .10 pounds. I hope something got screwed up and I'm still getting a mixer.[/quote]

It could be from something completely unrelated. Lord knows that I have something random show up once a week at my place from all the crap I signed up for.

bread's done
Back