Its OVER Frequent Shopper has shut down customer support is dead

[quote name='DrBrianFields']It could be from something completely unrelated. Lord knows that I have something random show up once a week at my place from all the crap I signed up for.[/QUOTE]

Its from MSN and from Louisville(?), KY. It has to be from them, c'mon letter saying "We ran out of mixers, so here is a check for $350." That would be great.

Just got my shuffle today. Ordered in on 2/22. It's purple so I guess it's from the paler colors, but it's still cute. It for my cousin anyway since I promised her my old nano if I got the newer one. She'll love it.

[quote name='cin84_12']Just got my shuffle today. Ordered in on 2/22. It's purple so I guess it's from the paler colors, but it's still cute. It for my cousin anyway since I promised her my old nano if I got the newer one. She'll love it.[/quote]

Thats crazy, I ordered an xbox controller on 2/09 and have yet to get it.

My second 360 controller came in yesterday. A month ahead of schedule. Ordered first week of March and expected mid-April, so it was a pleasant surprise. Now just waiting on my 3 water bottles.

[quote name='killer9']o rly redeema seeing how this sighyt closed feb 24th u ordered in march i call lies sir pix nao!!![/quote]

Relax, he probably meant February and just accidentally mistaken it for march. A simple typo.

And I'm going to go ahead and translate it for you so you can understand me better.

re axx, he problee mant feb boo airy ant acid dent toe lee misk takkin it 4 march. A cimpo typo.

[quote name='killer9']mr smart ass lurk more post less k thx[/quote]

O K me sorry me go now me say bye k thx

lol, i didn't realize cave men still exist today. And somehow they've learn how to use a computer.

[quote name='DrBrianFields']It could be from something completely unrelated. Lord knows that I have something random show up once a week at my place from all the crap I signed up for.[/QUOTE]

When Rock Band shipped, it was listed at 10lbs even though it weighs in at over 20lbs according to amazon. Someone probably made a typo :)

sdfksjdaf;lkjsdlfkjaskfklsafa;fkl

still no mixer

askfjlksjdfkl;jsadlfjjsadflkjsd;flaf
asdfsdhfsdjfkjasdkfjsadf;lksfajdlk

[quote name='AlexD']Thats crazy, I ordered an xbox controller on 2/09 and have yet to get it.[/quote]

I'm only 4 hours from Louisville so I get my stuff pretty quickly. Yours will probably take longer.

I emailed them 3 days ago with this message:

Hello and good day to those at frequent shopper! I've been curious lately, its been about a month since I ordered my first prize (an xbox controller) from the frequent shopper program and I have not yet gotten a confirmation email that it was shipped it. Now, I'm aware that most people don't get a shipment confirmation email. So I'm wondering, is there any news on the prizes pending on my account? Have they or will they be shipped anytime soon?

Thanks in advance,
Alexandre

Then they emailed me this today,

---

Dear Frequent Shopper,

As promised, we are following up on your prize order for Confirmation # 402200E97F75D188 for the Microsoft Xbox 360® Wireless Controller. If you have not already received this prize, you can track the progress on UPS.com with the following Shipping Tracking Number: 1Z96989F0301897386.

If you have any further questions, please reply to this email.

Thank you for your support of Frequent Shopper!
MSN Shopping Frequent Shopper team

---

This is pretty sweet, I can hardly wait! The UPS site said it will arrive in like 4 days or less.

[quote name='AlexD']I emailed them 3 days ago with this message:

Hello and good day to those at frequent shopper! I've been curious lately, its been about a month since I ordered my first prize (an xbox controller) from the frequent shopper program and I have not yet gotten a confirmation email that it was shipped it. Now, I'm aware that most people don't get a shipment confirmation email. So I'm wondering, is there any news on the prizes pending on my account? Have they or will they be shipped anytime soon?

Thanks in advance,
Alexandre

---

Dear Frequent Shopper,

As promised, we are following up on your prize order for Confirmation # 402200E97F75D188 for the Microsoft Xbox 360® Wireless Controller. If you have not already received this prize, you can track the progress on UPS.com with the following Shipping Tracking Number: 1Z96989F0301897386.

---

This is pretty sweet, I can hardly wait! The UPS site said it will arrive in like 4 days or less.[/quote]

same response but the 3 ship emails are for 3 prizes i got already not for the 360 controller and spice jar i ordered meh i will email again

[quote name='AlexD']I emailed them 3 days ago with this message...... ...

This is pretty sweet, I can hardly wait! The UPS site said it will arrive in like 4 days or less.[/quote]

excellent, now time to call UPS with that tracking number and tell to reroute that shipment... to my house muhaha ;).

[quote name='AlexD']I emailed them 3 days ago with this message:

Thanks in advance,
Alexandre

---

Dear Frequent Shopper,

---

i just re-routed your prize to my address in New York... muahahahahh

just kidding

I got my digital camera that I ordered well before it was over. This was roughly the 12 weeks they said.

Still have a 360 controller and a couple 500 point things to come (hopefully)

on 2-23 i ordered a slew of things......

Ordered 2 camelback bottles, 2 gig shuffle, led candles, laptop sleeve, and the 10000 point camera.

Got the camera on monday,
The ups man just brought me the shuffle (was wishing for a manly color, instead got a purple one...LOL) and my laptop sleeve

So far all the items i received are WAY ahead of the dates they proviided in the original confirmation e-mails....Gotto love that!

Still waiting on the candles and 2 camelback bottles and i will be all done. Man I love free stuff :)

I just got two notebook sleeves. Strange thing is they are different. One is like the one in the pic, while the other is more rugged and has a shoulder strap. It's all good though.

Edit: Also forgot to mention they are both for 17 inch notebooks.

Edit: Got my camera working again, so here's a pic of both of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I received my laptop sleeve today and I ordered it it in late February. Still waiting on my Xbox controller(ordered mid February) and bottle(last day of the program).

Man I'm pissed.They said they sent my controller out on the 4th and I never got a tracking number for it. I had it sent to my sister's house so if I find out UPS just left it there and one of her neighbors stole it, they will be sending me a new one.

Order 2 Laptop Bodyglove sleeves. One on the Feb 8th and 1 on the 23rd. Both arrived today by UPS. Still waiting on the 360 controller I ordered on Feb 11th.

[quote name='supraazn']excellent, now time to call UPS with that tracking number and tell to reroute that shipment... to my house muhaha ;).[/quote]

That statement actually scared me a little. I know you and Shafted wouldn't have done that to me. But I would have been been upset if some shady character lurked out of the shadows in the fourm and acutally did reroute it. But hey, I got the controller now so its ok. ;)

-

Anyway, I got a laptop sleeve in the mail last friday (ordered 2/23, wow). Then, just today I got my Wireless Windows/Xbox 360 controller (ordered 2/09).

[quote name='AlexD']That statement actually scared me a little. I know you and Shafted wouldn't have done that to me. But I would have been been upset if some shady character lurked out of the shadows in the fourm and acutally did reroute it. But hey, I got the controller now so its ok. ;)

-

Anyway, I got a laptop sleeve in the mail last friday (ordered 2/23, wow). Then, just today I got my Wireless Windows/Xbox 360 controller (ordered 2/09).

[/quote]

Yeah, the two laptop sleeves I ordered arrived Friday and today the three 360 controllers I ordered arrived as well. The only thing I'm waiting for now is the Jack Black body wash.

sklfjslkdjflkasdjflkjsdklfjklasf

still no mixer grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

alsdjkflsdkfjlskadfjlksd
asdfkasdjlkfsjdlfjklsjf
alsdjkfsaldfjlksdfjlksdfklsjk

Got my 360 Controller today as well.
A Little late compare to others here, i ordered on 2/6.
Now all my other items i ordered was on 2/20-24 so it might take awhile for them to get to me.
And it'll be well after they close their customer support of course.

[quote name='cin84_12']I got my Sigg bottle today. The sent an ugly one with 'Think Green' on it instead of the pretty one in the picture.[/quote]

Same here. Kind of disappointed, but at least it was free.

[quote name='supraazn']Got my 360 Controller today as well.
A Little late compare to others here, i ordered on 2/6.
Now all my other items i ordered was on 2/20-24 so it might take awhile for them to get to me.
And it'll be well after they close their customer support of course.[/quote]

They said customer support would be available for AT LEAST 30 days. There is no reason to beleive that it will definitely shut down on the 26th.

[quote name='lakawak']They said customer support would be available for AT LEAST 30 days. There is no reason to beleive that it will definitely shut down on the 26th.[/quote]

Maybe you're right.
But just in case i suggest everyone still waiting on items should email them around the 22nd or so just to check in on their items.

I just want my 7500 camera damn it :cry: because as of right now i can't take any pictures at all.

[quote name='lakawak']They said customer support would be available for AT LEAST 30 days. There is no reason to beleive that it will definitely shut down on the 26th.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure that they will be around until that last item has shipped. I'm sure they are quoting 30 days in hopes to get everything out within that time. Everything I've ordered within feb has come very quickly.

[quote name='sangredekrazy']I'm sure that they will be around until that last item has shipped. I'm sure they are quoting 30 days in hopes to get everything out within that time. Everything I've ordered within feb has come very quickly.[/quote]

Thats a good point, It would be great to see everything come within the next 10 days. :)

It is not like they need to hire people just for this. At some point, they will simply forward mail from the frequent shopper e-mail to another section...probably the club live suppport. And they will simply handle both until the frequent shopper requests are done. They are probably doingthis already. Possbily have all along.

I got my stuff lately -

1 - XBOX360 Controller
1 - 3 Led Voltive Candles
1 - Black Laptop Bag
1 - Red Camelbak Water Bottle
1 - Intellimouse Explorer

Im expecting 4 more things.

bread's done
Back