Its OVER Frequent Shopper has shut down customer support is dead

Got my laptop sleeve today. It looks and feels great, wish i had order one more :(
Spice Jars, wallet and 360 controllers are the only prizes left that haven't received.

[quote name='CupNoodL']Got my laptop sleeve today. It looks and feels great, wish i had order one more :(
Spice Jars, wallet and 360 controllers are the only prizes left that haven't received.[/quote]

Sadly, I got the wallet. And it's just a card holder. I thought it was supposed to be a money clip.

Oh well.

[quote name='CupNoodL']Got my laptop sleeve today. It looks and feels great, wish i had order one more :(
[/QUOTE]

I got my Laptop sleeve today that I ordered the second to last day on the site and even though it is nice since it was free, I found it a bit amusing that it claims to be able to hold a 17" yet my 15.4" Toshiba barely fits in it. I am still waiting on my 360 controller that I ordered 5 days before the sleeve.

[quote name='shinryuu']Got my mixer today. Sweet.[/quote]

congrats!!!! ................ still no mixer for me akfjlksjfjadklfjldfkljafk

aklfjlsdjfljlfklkfkljdkf
aljflkjfkljklfkdjljdskljfkd

[quote name='bruttium']Sadly, I got the wallet. And it's just a card holder. I thought it was supposed to be a money clip.

Oh well.[/quote]

The middle part is for your money. It is not made for a big wad of cash. You can easily fold 5 or so bills without bulging it. More than enough for most people. Who pays with cash anymore?

I just wish it had one more card slot. I don't like using the keychain sized store cards so they tend to add up. I actually ordered a second wallet forthat reason. I take a different one in with me depending on what store Iam going to.

[quote name='killer9']i emailed them 5 days ago no reply they may have closed down already[/quote]

I emailed them around Sunday since I haven't gotten any of the stuff I ordered in February (placed my orders on 2/8 and 2/21). No response from them yet either.

[quote name='Owen']I got my Laptop sleeve today that I ordered the second to last day on the site and even though it is nice since it was free, I found it a bit amusing that it claims to be able to hold a 17" yet my 15.4" Toshiba barely fits in it. I am still waiting on my 360 controller that I ordered 5 days before the sleeve.[/quote]
Strange. My 17 inch Toshiba Satellite fits perfectly.

I emailed them on friday eve (the 13th) and have not heard back from them. I'm just waiting on a rockband and some spice jars. I was looking for tracking info on the rockband. maybe they just got a whole bunch of e-mails since it's close to close time.

Socks seemed to be a big item to be shipped this week. I got three at my place. And my friend got 7 that I ordered to his apartment and restaurant as well. Then my mom got one pair to her house. I still have a few body washes, wallet two GPS neck pillow and camera left.

[quote name='sangredekrazy']I emailed them on friday eve (the 13th) and have not heard back from them. I'm just waiting on a rockband and some spice jars. I was looking for tracking info on the rockband. maybe they just got a whole bunch of e-mails since it's close to close time.[/quote]

Yeah I emailed them on the 12th asking for a tracking number for my controller and haven't heard back.

My brother got the Aviator Sunglasses i sent him, ordered on 2/23.

But the 7500 camera I ordered for myself a week and a half before that has not come yet.

I got a pair of socks on Thursday also, still no word on my 7500 camera either.

I've gotten so far

1x xbox 360 controller
1x pair of socks
1x laptop case

Waiting on

1x Camelbak bottle
1x LED candle set
1x Cannon Powershot SD1000
1x pair of socks

I got a blue Sigg Bottle yesterday. I ordered it a couple of days before the site closed. I am still waiting for
the PetsAlley SS Pet Bowls-Woof and a Garmin GPS -- NUVI 360.

got my rockband this week. not sure what day as i had it sent to a buddy and he was on vacation this week. but i had ordered this on the last day of the program.

fuckin' great. Rock Band came week before last, the microphone worked once, and never again. I call EA and they say they can replace it, but they need the receipt.

1) I never got a receipt, email or otherwise.
2) Everything from Frequent Shopper is gone.
3) There was nothing in the box in the way of a inventory sheet or anything.

Okay, I got the broken microphone sorted out. EA said on the phone said that they do accept the shipping confirmation as a receipt, so I sent a screenshot of that (THANK GOD I SAVED IT) and now my new microphone is on the way! Ugh, my brothers and sisters have been getting 100x more use out of that game than I have. I just hope nothing else breaks.

Meanwhile, I'd really like to get those LED candles. :(

[quote name='VioletArrows']fuckin' great. Rock Band came week before last, the microphone worked once, and never again. I call EA and they say they can replace it, but they need the receipt.

1) I never got a receipt, email or otherwise.
2) Everything from Frequent Shopper is gone.
3) There was nothing in the box in the way of a inventory sheet or anything.[/quote]

I think your best bet is to call them up again and explain that it was a prize and that you don't have a receipt. Tell them you can provide the order confirmation email but that's all you have. Of all the companies out there, EA is near last on the list of companies I'd expect to just take care of the issue in a matter of customer satisfaction, but in a worst-case scenario they simply tell you they won't do it and you have to pickup another mic for about $10 or less.

Edit: hah, was typing that out while you posted.

I'm still waiting on my aquarium and 2 spice jars that I ordered early Feb. I emailed them two weeks ago and never got a reply. I hope my prizes will still arrive.

[quote name='killer9']i think the support team is no longer working emails have not been replied to so im calling it[/quote]

Nope, it's not dead yet! I emailed them last Sunday, but never got a response. But I just sent another email today and actually got a reply from them a few hours later!

Hi Miranda,

I am waiting for confirmation from our shipping vendor. I will supply tracking numbers as soon as I get them. Apologies for the delay.

Thanks,
MSN Shopping Frequent Shopper team

[quote name='Miranda']Nope, it's not dead yet! I emailed them last Sunday, but never got a response. But I just sent another email today and actually got a reply from them a few hours later!

Hi Miranda,

I am waiting for confirmation from our shipping vendor. I will supply tracking numbers as soon as I get them. Apologies for the delay.

Thanks,
MSN Shopping Frequent Shopper team[/quote]

Yeah I finally got a reply to my email I sent them on the 12th asking for a tracking number and asking them to send it to me instead of my sister's house.

I got a camelbak bottle today and a pair of socks, now all I need is the Cannon Powershot SD1000 and an LCD Candle Set. :)

[quote name='AlexD']I got a camelbak bottle today and a pair of socks, now all I need is the Cannon Powershot SD1000 and an LCD Candle Set. :)[/QUOTE]

I received 2 camelbacks today and once I get the lcd candles I too will finally be done :)

I got two pairs of socks today(well, Tuesday but I haven't slept yet so it still feels like today). Just waiting on a few more things

Alright, got my Camelbak bottle yesterday, and it's quite nice. I'm not sure I like that you have to bite on the end though. It'd be cool if you could swap out the tip for a regular one.

[quote name='killer9']i think the support team is no longer working emails have not been replied to so im calling it[/QUOTE]

Incorrect. I just got a reply from customer service, and they said they will be around "for a little while, even after the last order ships".

We need a mod to change the topic, Frequent Shopper is unquestionably still operating.

[quote name='Shafted']finally recieved my MIXER today !! Congrats to me !![/QUOTE]

fsdasasfafafdsaf

I got 2 mixers today.

fdsnajfasdfafsa

Actually, my relative's house got one and I got a "We missed you slip"

Now I can sell them replace the muffler on my car that decided to fall/get kicked off this morning.

[quote name='PenguinoMF']fsdasasfafafdsaf

I got 2 mixers today.

fdsnajfasdfafsa

Actually, my relative's house got one and I got a "We missed you slip"

Now I can sell them replace the muffler on my car that decided to fall/get kicked off this morning.[/quote]

my 12 relatives got theirs also :)

they live in different cities and all thanks to me

I am offically done. Got my last prize about 3 minutes ago....led candles. So for the life of this program, or i should say for as long as I have been in it i received:

The 10000 point camera
ipod shuffle (manly purple...LOL)
led candles
laptop sleeve
2 camelbacks

Not to shabby for 5-10 minutes each day.......

bread's done
Back