Its OVER Frequent Shopper has shut down customer support is dead

I got the LED Candles today, they were the most boring prize I have received from this program. They didn't even come in its original packaging. They just came in a brown box wrapped in bubble wrap and a little paper. But they are a gift to my mom, so I'm sure she'll like them anyway.

Now all I need is that Cannon Powershot SD1000 to come, its kinda lame that the prize I wanted the most is the one that will come the last. :D

Got my Camelbak today. This bottle actually looks nicer than the ugly 'Think Green' Sigg one I got. Only waiting on my controller and then I'll have everything.

I randomly got a tracking number a little bit ago. It's still on "Billing Information Received" so I don't know where it's coming from... but it might be the 7500 point camera I ordered a few days before shutdown.

I got 3 sets of candles today, making 4 total. First set came in the retail package, but these 3 came just in a brown shipping box, and one of the candles was completely shattered/broken. Blah.

I got a set of candles today, too. And yeah, they came in a regular brown box instead of the individual retail ones.

[quote name='XxPCFxX']Is it just me, or is there a delay in shipping the 360 controllers?[/QUOTE]

No, I ordered one around the same time as other stuff and it hasn't come while everything else did. It had to have been one of the most ordered prizes so its probably backordered.

[quote name='2574']Where did you get the tracking number?[/quote]

I got one emailed to me.

I'm guessing people aren't getting tracking numbers for their stuff? Guess it's for something else, then.

Does anyone know the e-mail addy of Frequent Shopper so I can try and contact them? I e-mailed them before but I lost the address.

[quote name='AlexD']has anyone gotten a Cannon Powershot SD1000 (7500 point camera) lately?[/quote]

I got mine 3 weeks ago. They sent me an SD1100 IS instead. I haven't seen anyone post about receiving one since.

Has anyone received the Glass Coffee mugs yet? And what email address have you been writing to to find out? I responded to the email that they sent with the order confirmation earlier this week, but got no response.

I finally recieved all of my prizes. I wish I heard about this program a long time ago.

I'm not even going to bother with Live Search Club.

[quote name='Shafted']anyone received the Logitech PC Cam or NUVI 200 GPS lately ? It's been a month past the due date for my orderes[/quote]

I received a Nuvi 200 probably a month ago, which was the last time I seen anyone say they received one. I am still waiting on a second one that is being sent to my brother's home, however its not pass the expected ship date yet.

I ordered some 500 point prizes before Frequent Shopper stopped operating. I didn't receive any confirmations for my prizes but one of them arrived 2 weeks after and the others came today. :)

I got the candles & Camelbak bottle today. Still waiting on the Logitech webcam and the moleskine notebook.

Last edited by a moderator:
My first set of LED votives just showed up, but they were pretty skimpily bubble-wrapped and one of the glass votives was shattered. I think I'm going to write MSFT just to see if they'll do anything about it.

Other than the broken one, they seem ok for little freebies. Having them made out of frosted glass is pretty nice and I'll evaluate their light quality later in the evening.

Just got the 10,000 point Canon SD850 IS camera. It came refurbished and is missing the wrist strap plastic piece. The refurbished cameras from Canon come with a memory card too... The box I got didn't have a memory card in it :(. Did anyone get a memory card with the camera? Maybe Canon will be nice to me and give me one? :)

[quote name='Bubbly']Just got the 10,000 point Canon SD850 IS camera. It came refurbished and is missing the wrist strap plastic piece. The refurbished cameras from Canon come with a memory card too... The box I got didn't have a memory card in it :(. Did anyone get a memory card with the camera? Maybe Canon will be nice to me and give me one? :)[/quote]

I wouldn't worry about it. The included memory card is so small that it holds like 6 pictures. They only include it since they stubbornly won't put even a tiny amount of internal memory built into the camera. It is very frustrating for people like mne who transfer the pictures by taking the memory card out rather than leving it in the camera nad hooking the camera up. I have lost too many good pictures that I took without hte memory card in. With most cameras, I would at least have a few pictures worth with the built in. But with the Canon I got from Club Live, I lose it.

I am still waiting on my 7500 ticket camera and two GPS'es (One of each GPS.) Other than that, just a neck pillow and a cat dish. But the 10,000 GPS is from a Chirstmas Eve order damn it!

[quote name='Young Deezy']Ordered my Xbox 360 controlled Feb 10th and it has yet to come.

Should I be worried?[/quote]

Same here, except around Feb 10th and Feb 20th and didnt receive either. But I received 2 other controllers ordered like 2 weeks earlier so I'm guessing backordered?

For those who also ordered a 7500 pt GPS, just another data-point: Ordered 2/14, have not received it yet, original "estimated ship date" on order email was 4/8, I believe.

Estimate date is just that, an estimate.
Just as how it could ship sooner, it could also ship later.
Frankly I just don't know what is going on with them.
Either they are backordered, understaffed, or they just don't care anymore.
Either way I'm just going to wait and if it comes it comes, worrying about it anymore is just going me headaches.

[quote name='Shafted']ship date for my Nuvi 200 GPS is 4/4/08

tick tock tick tock[/quote]

Someone here is still stuck in 2008 :D
I liked 2008 too man but i think its time to move onto 2009 man, come on join us.

Got an infonotice for my 7500pt camera. This time I'm certain it's that because it's coming from the right place.

Gonna pick it up in person tomorrow @ UPS because I sleep during the day and I don't trust it sitting outside.

I e-mailed them about a candle that showed up totally shattered about a week ago, haven't heard anything back from them yet. I'm not worried about one broken candle, but this probably means they're extremely backed up.

I've still got 6 spice jars and a journal on order. Expected shipping dates on those 7 items are 4/18 and 4/20...so I guess we'll see.

Has anyone received anything at all recently?

im still waiting on my damn le creust pots, i ordered like 4 of them. I also ordered a couple of logitech web cams. has anyone else ordered them and received them? I ordered a couple days before the site when down.

Got my last set of water bottles about a week ago. Two CamelBak's one red and one blue. The first one had come about a week earlier, also blue. I got everything I ordered. I'm happy.

[quote name='leftwing1018']i ordered my 7500pt camera 2/22.. but did not get an infonotice like others... shoudl i contact support?[/quote]

When is your expected ship date?

Mine was about a week ago.

[quote name='keamster']im still waiting on my damn le creust pots, i ordered like 4 of them. I also ordered a couple of logitech web cams. has anyone else ordered them and received them? I ordered a couple days before the site when down.[/quote]

i ordered one in the first week of february, still havn't got it.

bread's done
Back