Its OVER Frequent Shopper has shut down customer support is dead

[quote name='Shafted']I have a feeling we got SHAFTED[/quote]

Yea. I've emailed them like 3 times about 2 orders. Haven't heard a peep from them. I'm still waiting on a controller and body wash.

I ordered 6 controllers and 4 water bottles using 2 accounts/2 addresses (half of the items with one account, half with the other). One of my accounts was 100 points ahead of the other, so I always ordered with one account a day later. I had 2 controllers arrive at my house about a month after ordering, and then the next day the other 2 arrived at my office. Same thing happened with my first two water bottles. But then I got my last controller and last water bottle ordered to my house about a month ago, but haven't seen the last controller and water bottle at my office yet (ordered only a day later). I kind of have a feeling I won't be seeing the last items I ordered... But I still got a lot for doing very little... :lol:

Here is the rundown of how many controllers I ordered, when I ordered, and when they arrived:
2 1/30, both arrived 2/27
2 1/31, both arrived 2/28
1 2/11, arrived 3/16
1 2/12, still waiting...

Glad to see controllers are coming in. I'm waiting for one, it's the only thing I'm still waiting for. It's also none too soon. I got Castle Crashers a couple of weeks ago and there always seems to be a person sitting out and watching.

Just got my controller + Windows reciever. Unexpected since it said it was just the controller. That about takes care of everything I ordered from FS.

Now I wonder if I should sell the bundle or keep the reciever and sell the controller...

Crap, customer support never got back to me about the LED votive that showed up in pieces. Oh well, I just hope my second set of LED votives show up, and unbroken.

[quote name='tcolberg']Crap, customer support never got back to me about the LED votive that showed up in pieces. Oh well, I just hope my second set of LED votives show up, and unbroken.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I e-mailed them almost a month ago about a candle that showed up completely shattered, nothing at all back since. Has anyone received anything lately?

I got all of my big stuff (pair of GPS units, mixer) but I'm still waiting for a couple of spice jars.:roll:

I am still waiting for my aquarium and two spice jars that I ordered in early Feb. I've e-mailed them twice, but haven't gotten a response back from them.

I am also in the same boat. Waiting on a few gifts. The most important are the Webcams that were ordered on 4/5 - and some other small items on 4/23. Estimated ship dates was 4/2. Way past the date now, just going to be patient and hope for the best!:whistle2:?

Just when I damned FS to the deepest part of hell they went ahead and rekindle my faith in them by a little bit.
I just got the 360 controller via ups today from a last day (2/24) order.

I mean i rather would have gotten my 7500 camera instead but maybe that's still some hope for that too.

I finally got my controller I ordered on 2-18 today. It's the last of my prizes. I didn't get any of the big items, but what I did get was pretty nice for being free.

[quote name='cin84_12']I finally got my controller I ordered on 2-18 today. It's the last of my prizes. I didn't get any of the big items, but what I did get was pretty nice for being free.[/quote]

I got mine today as well. Glad to see it came with the wireless receiver so I can use it with my computer.

[quote name='louiedog']I got mine today as well. Glad to see it came with the wireless receiver so I can use it with my computer.[/quote]

Yeah I've got one off of a controller I ordered from LSC. Between that and Frequent Shopper, I have enough controllers to last until Microsoft's new console comes out. Good thing since mine always seem to 'accidentally' hit a wall. ;)

I am STILL waiting on the following item, has anyone gotten them that order the same day.
Camera 10k point one - Feb 17th
Pillow - feb 19
Spice Jar - Feb 23
Notebook - Feb 23

[quote name='harry16']I am STILL waiting on the following item, has anyone gotten them that order the same day.
Camera 10k point one - Feb 17th
Pillow - feb 19
Spice Jar - Feb 23
Notebook - Feb 23[/QUOTE]

I ordered the 10k camera on Feb 23 and received a refurbished camera on April 2. I am located in NY if you are wondering. The camera is nice. I hope you get yours soon.

I still don't understnad why people are so anl about refurbs. They are checked so thoroughly during the refurbishing process that they are NO MORE LIKELY to break than a new one.

[quote name='lakawak']I still don't understnad why people are so anl about refurbs. They are checked so thoroughly during the refurbishing process that they are NO MORE LIKELY to break than a new one.[/quote]
I can see why people would be anal about getting refurbished items, when they are involved in food processing. Most of the items I have received have appeared to be refurbs, including the Xbox 360 that I had to ship back because it didn't work properly. The Artisan mixers I received however appeared to be brand new.

[quote name='lakawak']I still don't understnad why people are so anl about refurbs. They are checked so thoroughly during the refurbishing process that they are NO MORE LIKELY to break than a new one.[/quote]

Because they feel they've worked hard for a prize and deserve a new one. I can sympathize. If you bought a 360 or camera in a store and it was previously opened or even used, isn't it cheaper than an unopened one? Wouldn't it be at least somewhat fair to actually list that these prizes may be previously used or even broken and fixed? Refurbished 360s are definitely not good as new anyway. They have a much higher chance or red ringing again than one made in the last year or so. I would be really grossed out if I found out a Kitchen Aid mixer was used before without me knowing.

But you are specifically TOLD that it may be a refurb before you started playing, assming you acturall read the TOS.

And again...a refurbed item, especially an electronics onem is ZERO percent more likely to break than a new one.

[quote name='cin84_12']Because they feel they've worked hard for a prize and deserve a new one. I can sympathize. If you bought a 360 or camera in a store and it was previously opened or even used, isn't it cheaper than an unopened one? Wouldn't it be at least somewhat fair to actually list that these prizes may be previously used or even broken and fixed? Refurbished 360s are definitely not good as new anyway. They have a much higher chance or red ringing again than one made in the last year or so. I would be really grossed out if I found out a Kitchen Aid mixer was used before without me knowing.[/quote]

[quote name='Shafted']anyone know if the Kitchenaid Artisan Mixers are NEW or Refurbed?[/QUOTE]

I got one from Frequent Shopper and it was new, complete with warranty card/etc, still had that new factory smell.

[quote name='beatmania666']I got one from Frequent Shopper and it was new, complete with warranty card/etc, still had that new factory smell.[/quote]

Thanks for the info

I can safely sell it on EBAY as NEW !

By the way, was it a 6 month or 1 Year Warranty?

[quote name='DualDisorder']Just received my last prize, a 360 controller. I was starting to wonder if it was coming. Good luck to the rest of you.[/quote]

Congrats to you........ I pretty much have written them off.

My PC Camera and NUVI 200 GPS never came

I got 3/4 of the controllers I ordered just today. I wonder what happened to my 4th controller...

Also, in the box there was no MSN Frequent Shopper receipt, but instead a Live Search Club letter

Dear Participant,

Enclosed is the prize you selected. IF you have any questions of concerns regarding your order, please email [email protected]

Kind of weird though because the package was shipped from Louisville, KY. Isn't that the FreqShop. HQs? Why did I get a LSC invoice?

Forgot to post, I got my xbox 360 controller yesterday. I ordered it the last week of the program and honestly didn't expect it to ever come lol.

bread's done
Back