Its OVER Frequent Shopper has shut down customer support is dead

[quote name='shinryuu']Finally got the 360 controller, ordered on whatever the last day was. Had a Live Search Club sticker on the back... heh.[/quote]

Ditto, just got my last 360 controller that i ordered. Came with a Live Search Sticker on it as well. I take that as a good sign. It just means that LSC now has taken over the operation and hopefully they will soon ship out the big stuff too. But maybe that's just hopeful thinking. I want my damn free camera damn it!

Moleskin notebook has not come yet. I got everything else though. I hope they still reply to their customer support email

[quote name='PhyukYui']Moleskin notebook has not come yet. I got everything else though. I hope they still reply to their customer support email[/QUOTE]

Still waiting on those as well over here.

still waiting on my moleskin notebook and 7500 point camera. i would not care so much if they don't come because all i really wanted were the shades and gps, both of which i already received.

[quote name='DrBrianFields']Maybe LSC has taken over the duty of fulfilling all FS orders.[/QUOTE]
Too bad LSC didn't take over the duty of FS customer support as well.

I got my last order of LED votives yesterday. I had ordered them on the day before the FS closing. Man, I'm sad it's gone. The garment steamer I got from them is still working great.

I filled a complaint on the bbb and got a response, but I am not sure if they will fulfill the promise of shipping it tomorrow (May 11). If I don't get it by the end of this week, then there's nothing else I can do but stop waiting and hope all workers of FS (specially those who are in charge of shipping) get diarrhea while eating breakfast every morning bwahahaha

[quote name='tikyo21']I filled a complaint on the bbb and got a response, but I am not sure if they will fulfill the promise of shipping it tomorrow (May 11). If I don't get it by the end of this week, then there's nothing else I can do but stop waiting and hope all workers of FS (specially those who are in charge of shipping) get diarrhea while eating breakfast every morning bwahahaha[/quote]

LOL!!!!!!!!!

I'm still waiting on 6 spice jars and a moleskin notebook, all ordered 2/18-2/20. Estimated shipping date was 4/18.

I get the impression that they ship stuff out in batches as they get it (as everyone seemed to get their controllers at the end of last month)...but damn, seems like they've forgotten about everyone.

[quote name='tikyo21']I filled a complaint on the bbb and got a response, but I am not sure if they will fulfill the promise of shipping it tomorrow (May 11). If I don't get it by the end of this week, then there's nothing else I can do but stop waiting and hope all workers of FS (specially those who are in charge of shipping) get diarrhea while eating breakfast every morning bwahahaha[/quote]
You got a response from the BBB or Frequent Shopper? Also, how overdue was your prize, if at all?

I was supposed to get a Jack Black body wash, was made to believe it'd ship Apr 21st. 21 days later I do not have it.

Although I did win it in a random contest so I really can't complain.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='YouDummy']You got a response from the BBB or Frequent Shopper? Also, how overdue was your prize, if at all?[/QUOTE]

Goodnews! Got my prize May12!!

I got a response from FS and they told me they will ship the prize on May11.
The original estimated shipping date was April 4...

I shipped to some of my friends (using several other accounts) and if they don't have theirs yet..
I'd file a bbb complaint again from those accounts.
I would recommend you to do the same (only if you played legit)..

I never filed a BBB complaint when LSC flagged my accoun/s for using BOTS
because MS is such a big company and if they backfire you have no way to defend yourself.

[quote name='Shafted']good news fellas

Just got the Logitech PC CAM from UPS
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='2574']I got two QuickCam Pro 9000s today.[/QUOTE]

Nice! I hope that means mine is coming soon since they ship them in batches. I usually have a longer wait since they ship from KY and I'm in CA.

[quote name='xsouthparkx']I was supposed to get a Jack Black body wash, was made to believe it'd ship Apr 21st. 21 days later I do not have it.[/QUOTE]
So, you never got your body wash? Sorry.
You should have let me know. I'd better check with the other two CAGs to see if they ever received their orders.

I'm still missing my last (and most wanted) item. It had an estimated ship date of April 21st.
Sent an email on the 30th, but they never replied. Hopefully these recent shipments are a sign that it's finally on its way.

My sister called this evening and said that the Garmin GPS -- NUVI 360 I ordered using her address came today. I ordered it a couple of days before they shut down. The only prize that I have left is the PetsAlley SS Pet Bowls. So far I received two Garmin GPS -- NUVI 360' s and a water bottle.

[quote name='Tricky']My sister called this evening and said that the Garmin GPS -- NUVI 360 I ordered using her address came today. I ordered it a couple of days before they shut down. The only prize that I have left is the PetsAlley SS Pet Bowls. So far I received two Garmin GPS -- NUVI 360' s and a water bottle.[/QUOTE]

Grr. Still haven't gotten my NUVI 200, ordered about a month before they shut down :(

i, too, had the hardest time trying to find out about my order. i ordered the nuvi 360 about 2 weeks before the program shut down.

i emailed the confirmation address. no reply. i emailed LSC. they said they couldn't help. i emailed msn support. they gave me a link that didn't work.

i got in touch of someone from the msn shopping advertising department (who coincidentally doesn't work there anymore). but i received the following email address for assistance:

[email protected]

since the frequent shopper program was originally an msn shopping module, they are able to help.

i received my nuvi earlier this week!

the email on the shipping label is the following:

[email protected]

also, i look into the address it came from. the company is a third party logistics and distribution company. it is not an actual microsoft warehouse.

good luck to everyone and please be patient. i was told the gps was out of stock. they just never informed me the shipment would be delayed.

one final note, it was not a refurbished unit. brand new!

I got my 5 gallon Hex Aquarium yesterday!!! Finally! :) It is brand new. I ordered it early Feb.
I'm still waiting for two spice jars, but now I have hope that they will be delivered.

Sweet! Got the 10000 point GPS and the Hug and Pepper Salt Shaker =D. Now just waiting on the 7500 point GPS and the Jack Body Wash.

[quote name='Deona']I got my 5 gallon Hex Aquarium yesterday!!! Finally! :) It is brand new. I ordered it early Feb.
delivered.[/QUOTE]

Wow I didn't think anyone ordered that Aquarium too. I ordered it for my sister who got rid of her big one when she moved to a smaller place. I figure this small Hex one would be great for her. I ordered it on the last day of the site so I haven't got it yet. But hearing that you got yours is great news.

got a response about my cameras

Dear MSN Frequent Shopper,

We are responding to your inquiry regarding the status of your prize order. We apologize for the delay in updating you on the status of your prize shipment.

We are currently investigating the current status of this order and will send you an update as soon as we get an update from the prize vendor.

If you have any further questions, please reply to this email.

Thank you for your support of Frequent Shopper!
MSN Shopping Frequent Shopper team

[quote name='killer9']got a response about my cameras

We are responding to your inquiry regarding the status of your prize order. We apologize for the delay in updating you on the status of your prize shipment.

We are currently investigating the current status of this order and will send you an update as soon as we get an update from the prize vendor.

[/QUOTE]

They sent me that same response to an email I sent them on April 30th asking about the last two prizes I haven't received yet.

I got the same form letter. It is less than encouraging knowing it IS just a form letter.

[quote name='killer9']got a response about my cameras

[/QUOTE]

Looks like everyone is waiting on those spice jars. I too am waiting for them... 6 actually... got the things I wanted so I decided to order those jars n give them out but they haven't arrived.

Got my moleskin yesterday. Just waiting on those damn dog dishes to come so I'm finally done with this thing.

Thanks to all the folks who took the time to contact the BBB about our prizes; it seems like that may have made the difference.

bread's done
Back