it's the OTT, mang!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']No way, it's all about you, bud! :wave:[/QUOTE]

I'll never even consider anyone joining our Alliance again, JFD! :wave:

[quote name='tiredfornow']My mind is still blown how you blew off my head on Fuel Depot and you weren't even looking at me, zew.
[/QUOTE]

Since I have all the achievements, I found myself trying to do that shit for fun. I always try to no-scope snipe as much as possible, since that shit is SO ABAP.

[quote name='zewone']Since I have all the achievements, I found myself trying to do that shit for fun. I always try to no-scope snipe as much as possible, since that shit is SO ABAP.[/QUOTE]

Reminds me of Counter Strike. No scoping was off the chayne. :cool:

[quote name='Moxio']Reminds me of Counter Strike. No scoping was off the chayne. :cool:[/QUOTE]

It's different in Gears since it's 3rd person, you have absolutely no reticle unless you are scoped, and your character takes up most of the screen. Extra ABAP>

[quote name='zewone']It's different in Gears since it's 3rd person, you have absolutely no reticle unless you are scoped, and your character takes up most of the screen. Extra ABAP>[/QUOTE]

That IS extra ABAP. :cool:

Yeah, I did it to make fun of X the whole time he plays it. I know it's crap, I want to let him know it's crap every time he tries to enjoy it.

[quote name='mr ryles']oh ya he's in Seattle eh? I think michigan for some reason.

Still it is 10PM, there is no need for going to the gym at this time of night.[/quote]\

One of the friends I go with just got out of a meeting at 10, so we went after that. Got a solid hour plus workout time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back