It's the "We All Need TVs in our Ceiling or How I Died in My Sleep" Thread

tinman_licks

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
What kind a person would want to play games looking up at the ceiling?

Really. I just hope it doesn't shake loose in an earthquake.

Source

rooftv.jpg

What's the stupidest gaming setup you've ever seen?

Dude that is so sick I'm going to do it when I get a new house...

I mean when you are ready to go to bed just play some video games or have fun with a 'partner'

I dunno, I don't think any of the newer flat panel tv's would kill anyone from falling that short of a distance.

If you were stupid enough to do that with a crt, then yeah.

[quote name='kirby145']
I mean when you are ready to go to bed just play some video games or have fun with a 'partner'[/QUOTE]

Since when is your right hand a "partner"? ;)

that'd be pretty cool to sack out on the bed and just look up at the screen. I'd want it as a screen though and have a projector somewhere above the screen in the ceiling shining down onto it. I wouldn't want a huge freakin' TV to fall on me.

[quote name='heavyd853']I dunno, I don't think any of the newer flat panel tv's would kill anyone from falling that short of a distance.

If you were stupid enough to do that with a crt, then yeah.[/QUOTE]

A TV that size is still going to be in the 100+ lb. range. Not going to end well, even from only 10 feet up.

it's not directly over the bed so at worst it'd break somebody's legs if it fell.

Pretty nice set-up. viewing angle from the bed looks like it'd be nice.

I'm sure it is on studs so it isn't falling anytime soon, I would be much more concerned about the neck strain from having it straight up like that.

Looks like the perfect setup for a lazy person like me. You don't need to take the effort to sit up to play your games with this setup~ just lie back flat on the bed, and the angle would be perfect.

bread's done
Back