iTunes Question - Can you export the mp3's now?

RoganSarine

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
There are two indie bands that, for once in my life, I'm considering being environmentally friendly and NOT ordering the CD's (I don't really ever use them besides adding to my collection).

But, I remember a couple months back the big thing that pushed me against is that everything you buy off iTunes is locked to the iTunes program and iPods -- I have and use neither.

I was wondering if you could check the licensing on songs/albums to see if they have this problem, or if the DRM is finally gone (Apparently it is, but, who knows... Since I don't use it).

[quote name='RoganSarine']There are two indie bands that, for once in my life, I'm considering being environmentally friendly and NOT ordering the CD's (I don't really ever use them besides adding to my collection).

But, I remember a couple months back the big thing that pushed me against is that everything you buy off iTunes is locked to the iTunes program and iPods -- I have and use neither.

I was wondering if you could check the licensing on songs/albums to see if they have this problem, or if the DRM is finally gone (Apparently it is, but, who knows... Since I don't use it).[/QUOTE]

I think you always had the ability to burn the songs to a CD and ripping them again. That would get rid of the DRM.

bread's done
Back