Itunes song codes

DestroCobra

CAGiversary!
Hey guys I have two codes for free song downloads from Itunes. First two people to message me gets them. You have the choice between K.D. Lang and Diego Garcia. Keep in mind they are single song downloads.

No Prob Chemosh I sent you a code. For those who missed out I should be getting some more today when I venture out to run errands. So If I do I'll post back to this thread and let you know the artist and well same rule will apply.

Hey guys just got 4 more codes I have 2 for Diego Garcia, One K.D. Lang and also one for a band who is compiled of former members of the group Oasis now called Beady Eye. Rules are same send me a PM with the song you want. First come First serve.

All codes gone PM'ed you Racer and archangelreb. Hope you all enjoy. I will try to get more codes next time I'm out. Just for your info since I didn't make this apparent where I got them. I obtain them from Starbucks when me and my wife go out for coffee. They support artists by giving away these download cards for Itunes. They have different artists either each week or month don't know which. It's kind of like artist showcase. Anyways they have the cards at the counter on the left side usually or by the straws and napkin area.

bread's done
Back