Ive got a call of duty 5 beta token.....

Kevbo887

CAGiversary!
Feedback
65 (100%)
....and I do not need it. I ended up with two of them.

My buddy is begging me for it, but he rarely plays his 360, so I know hell just play it once, and thats it.

I need some sort of good way to give it away or trade for it or something, I figured id ask on here.

Let me know folks.

Well, you can give it to me, and I will love you forever. And, if that doesn't work, I won't come to your house on Halloween and steal all your candy, your wife/girlfriend, or your kids, if you have any.

Or, if that doesn't work, I could trade you an EndWar BETA code for it.

ive been wanting this for ever but my internet was down the whole time you could register for one. If you give this to me it will be greatly appreciated

just start a new post. everyone that makes a comment that day has a chance to be randomly picked for the token. or pick a number from 1-10 and first person to get it wins.

I like eklypce idea.

Alright guys, im going to make a new post in a little while, in this same forum.

It will last from tonight, until tomorrow at some point. I get out of work at 3pm est tomorrow, and have a cardiology apt. at 3:30pm est. So, by the time I get home, it will more then likely be inbetween 4:00pm est and 5:00pm est.

Im not sure what the topic should be about, or what ill ask yet. But, it will be a FREE giveaway. Us CAG'ers deserve it, and deserve to stick together.

Be on the lookout for the topic in a little while, ill have it up within the hour.

[quote name='Geolion1']Can I have im like the only one from my FL who doesnt have it. :([/quote]
Florida maybe but im in md and dont have one iv picked every number and even just figured out my posts were erased by nazi's woo not

this isnt a good day :cry:

i would really enjoy this game as i will run around team killing everyone with the flame thrower. i mean shit people will be mad but ITS FOR TEH LULZ!!! and i love COD games. and if te beta is good i'll just buy this one and not wait for the 6th one. and i will suck ur e penis. jus sayin

I was on vacation and missed my oppritunity to sign up for one, I've been all over the 'net for the past day trying to procure one.

If it's random, I'd like to be in the running, or you can just decide to be a nice guy and me and my brother would love you forever, it'd be going to two people. :D Double the amount of good karma back to yourself!

I'm willing to make a trade if you pc game i have a steam account i'm willing to get rid of with just about every game on it from the classic games to source just email me at [email protected] for info very legit trade

bread's done
Back