I've got a Call of Duty Classic code to give away... (360

You have played 45 games, although some of them have not been played online before (and for some reason you have 0 achivements on Saint's Row 2).

Including downloaded games, you have played 50 games.

[quote name='daveflores13']1[/QUOTE]
He asked how many games were in his collection.
So, more likely the correct answer is 2.

[quote name='TXboxGuY']Is the correct answer 63??? Just a random guess.[/QUOTE]

Are you kidding me? First guess was right lol. Winnar right here.

63 Xbox 360 games, 3 more on the way. I only sell dupes 'cause I like having a nice little archive.

Will get the code to you shortly.

[quote name='DrBrianFields']...

63 Xbox 360 games, 3 more on the way. I only sell dupes 'cause I like having a nice little archive.

Will get the code to you shortly.[/QUOTE]

Weird, because Xbox.com says you have only ever played 50 Xbox 360 games, including XBLA games.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Weird, because Xbox.com says you have only ever played 50 Xbox 360 games, including XBLA games.[/QUOTE]

That settles it; this contest was a fake.

[quote name='Sw33tbombs']That settles it; this contest was a fake.[/QUOTE]

How does that mean it's a fake? I have a few games that are still in the packaging, just waiting to be played. Doesn't mean they don't exist. Maybe he has collector's editions that he is keeping in mint condition, etc. And what does he have to gain from faking a contest? :p

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Weird, because Xbox.com says you have only ever played 50 Xbox 360 games, including XBLA games.[/QUOTE]

He could have had an older account, alternate account, backlogs, new purchases, etc etc.

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']How does that mean it's a fake? I have a few games that are still in the packaging, just waiting to be played. Doesn't mean they don't exist. :p[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Same with me, I have about 8 I haven't even touched yet but they're still in my collection regardless.

Congrats to the winner! First reply and everything. Lucky dude, teach me your psychic ways. :razz:

If we include the three you will be getting, then my answer would have been right. Haha.

Wow! It was a totally random guess and I changed my answer before I actually posted. It was like I wanted to read your message for a "HIDDEN" number and I just saw 360 collection. I came up with 63 -- like 360 backwards.

Thanks for the code! :D

[quote name='Sw33tbombs']That settles it; this contest was a fake.[/QUOTE]

Gosh, you're right. It's too bad it's entirely impossible and illogical to own games you haven't played yet. This guy almost tricked us for some sort of ill-gotten gains!

[quote name='GenPirate']It's time I came clean with you guys... I am Jesus, I told him the answer.[/QUOTE]

HAHAHA!
i think he owes you something then

bread's done
Back