I've Got A Ps3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this world coming to? Good luck to the OP. I can't blame anyone for giving Ebay suckers what they want. I'd do it too if I could. WTF do some of these people do to get the money? It's a freaking a game console, not a car!

RC

Yeah decided to list it. Here's hoping I can buy that decent TV! I'm just hoping that the allure of having it 1~2 days early might make someone lose their sanity even more than I did ;) I've already got some 20 watchers. (Didn't help that my wife didn't KNOW I paid >$1,000 for it... until she saw the invoice LOL LOL)

And yes, I am small lol, that dog crate is for my greyhound, who is taller than me when I sit down. And I'm getting another greyhound this weekend, going to be pretty busy

Good choice. But I would require them to pay insurance. What are you going to do if they go "Well, I paid for it! But I haven't received it!"

[quote name='FantasiaWHT']Yeah decided to list it. Here's hoping I can buy that decent TV! I'm just hoping that the allure of having it 1~2 days early might make someone lose their sanity even more than I did ;) I've already got some 20 watchers. (Didn't help that my wife didn't KNOW I paid >$1,000 for it... until she saw the invoice LOL LOL)

And yes, I am small lol, that dog crate is for my greyhound, who is taller than me when I sit down. And I'm getting another greyhound this weekend, going to be pretty busy[/QUOTE]

I understand the wife thing :lol: . If some nutjob meets your price, you should be able to get your tv and a US PS3 too.

RC

Jeebus you have a lot of teeth. The picture is like 30% PS3, 20% you, and 40% teeth. For future pictures, less is more OP.

[quote name='BIG5']$1000 to fight giant enemy crabs? PS3 deals massive damage to your wallet.[/QUOTE]

ZING

Is that your natural smile?:D And why are you smiling? Is it because you got a PS3? Or are you going to sex with it? Imagine the smile if he was playing it. The last time I saw a smile on my face like that, I had just lost my virginity.

Hey a skinny video gamer is far better than the fat bastards on here that go around parading their obesity.

Be glad he doesn't stuff his face at every food jobber around. If I were to post a picture of myself, I'd get the same comments on my skinyness, but I run 5-8 miles every day, something I'm sure 99.9% of would be detractors do not do.

I wish I got my hands on a PS3. With the profits you can get a big HDTV, good surround sound, and a bunch of games and Bluray movies.

Uh why not just set a reserve that starting price is gonna piss someone off and they are going to bid with no intent to buy and screw you with $200 worth of ebay fees. If you get that I can't hate though I'd love to fund an extravagant christmas for my wife and kids without dipping into my savings, I would do the exact same thing as you did(sans the high start price)

i think u should sell the system and buy alot of food because u need it alot

[quote name='nodoubt']only 2750 now![/QUOTE]

WHOA hot deal! I'm totally bidding.

congrats, selling it was the right choice. No need to pay that much to play resistance and other buncha bullshit

damn, no one on /v/ would shop it. but they all agreed the op is pretty much the ugliest person ever.

Hah! Reading through this thread has been great. First it is the awe at a freakin' PS3 itself, then the awe at the wallet rapeage that went down to aquire it, then the comments on the OP in the pictures, and then somebody figures out that it was just listed on ebay. Hahaha $2750....GOOD LUCK WITH THAT.

[quote name='FantasiaWHT']

Anybody know what hte Capcom game is? I haven't opened it yet :)

[/QUOTE]

Its "Gurasu Bara", or "Glass Rose" in English.

I heard its supposed to be interesting but I ALWAYS see it for about 980 yen in bargain bins at game stores here (roughly $7) and I can never seem to get myself to buy it.

I guess the dude on the cover is some famous Japanese (or maybe Chinese, I don't remember exactly) celebrity.

[quote name='Apossum']damn, no one on /v/ would shop it. but they all agreed the op is pretty much the ugliest person ever.[/quote]I think he's handsome:whistle2:# oooops:lol:

[quote name='yukine']Why would you hope for something like that to happen?[/quote]

Probably because he got it off Play-Asia and now is trying to make 1500 dollar profit on other fools who want a PS3 so bad. If he got it for himself, might be a different story, but he's just trying to make a quick buck off ebay.

People here can be so cruel. He paid for it and can do what he wants with it. Some of the remarks here are so nasty.

[quote name='Kendro']People here can be so cruel. He paid for it and can do what he wants with it. Some of the remarks here are so nasty.[/QUOTE]

he doesn't deserve any sympathy.

I'd agree with you if he didn't make the response
Bye bye for now (probably for a very long time hehehe) too much fun to be had!

what a dork. he was shameful about selling it, so he lied and said he was gonna go play it. :lol:

[quote name='6669']I could say it, but i wont.
edit. I just thought of another.[/quote]

okay, now you can say it

[quote name='Thongsy']Probably because he got it off Play-Asia and now is trying to make 1500 dollar profit on other fools who want a PS3 so bad. If he got it for himself, might be a different story, but he's just trying to make a quick buck off ebay.[/quote]

I agree that he is asking for a bit much, he should of listed his PS3 for a little more than what he paid.

He is guaranteed to get more than that, anyway.

Edit: eBay pulled the auction?

[quote name='shrike4242']$2,999 for the PS3? fuck you, OP.[/quote]

Holy shit, I found my new sig.

(unless shrike charges a royalty fee or something, in which case never mind).

I guess since ebay pulled his auction, hes going to add it to his tradelist then... :D

BTW just out of curiosity is that cage in the pics where you sleep at night

[quote name='yukine']Why would you hope for something like that to happen?[/quote]

[quote name='Apossum']he was shameful about selling it, so he lied and said he was gonna go play it. :lol: [/quote]
Apossum made it pretty clear to me.

[quote name='Veritas1204']Holy shit, I found my new sig.

(unless shrike charges a royalty fee or something, in which case never mind).[/quote]
Go right ahead. No royalties necessary.

And as the auction's been pulled, we're done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back