I've got the Heroes of the Storm for you - HotS Thread

Dropped this game when they stated that supporting Ultrawide (21:9) would give players an 'advantage' when League of Legends already support it and has a much greater presence in the MOBA scene.  

I smurfed my way to getting the Vulture, with the bonus holiday it wasn't too bad.

Lunara out today, I hope she's a viable alternative to Kael/Jaina. Cloud9 mount for gold also in today with the holiday skins. I'm hyped for Greymane in a month.

New hero tomorrow, Genn Greymane. Assassin that transforms from human to worgen, will have a bundle with circus ringmaster skin and lion mount.

Regularly, a lot against the AI lately because I've become a bit salty in Quickmatch. Sometimes it's fun to try new strats or simply wreck face for a bit. My Illidan is getting pretty good.

Regularly, a lot against the AI lately because I've become a bit salty in Quickmatch. Sometimes it's fun to try new strats or simply wreck face for a bit. My Illidan is getting pretty good.
im lookin to play with some friends, instead of randoms. with mobas because of the toxicity in most communities.

add me mewcag1443

I added you.

Here's the spotlight trailer they released showing Greymane's abilities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt_Tv850m8M

Decent-sized rebalancing patch went live today along with Dehaka from Starcraft. Hero bans are now in game.

bread's done
Back