I've lost my rage.

fatherofcaitlyn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
82 (100%)
I have anger dysfunction. I can get mad, but I can't stay mad.

Now, I meander.

Am I being drugged?

Am I getting too old to be pissed off?

Has the constant barrage of petty and stupid people at my job forced me to stop acting like them?

I agree, maybe you are just getting older and maturing. I know my Dad who is like 50, can get so damn angry, and then be cool in 10 minutes. If you are like that, to that extent, you should be careful- you're blood pressure probably goes crazy.

I'm betting it's senility... you get mad then a minute or two later you've forgotten what you got mad about...

of course I'm prolly wasting my time typing this cause you've probably already forgotten about this thread.

[quote name='Afflicted']I'm betting it's senility... you get mad then a minute or two later you've forgotten what you got mad about...

of course I'm prolly wasting my time typing this cause you've probably already forgotten about this thread.[/QUOTE]

No, that's just a manic personality.

I used to get really angry and really happy. Ever since I hit my early 30's I dont have either now. I get pissed but it stays internal is short lived, and I dont get excited about much anymore.

You know I had the same issue once, that is, until I discovered

spoilerz.png

Get a Mom who is absolutely incompetent of your butter intake schedule, and can't keep all of the Atlus release dates straight, and your rage will come back again.

[quote name='Steggy']^ Still trying to figure out the flavor.... I believe it says Poison Energy Drink? So the root of rage is death?[/QUOTE]

I believe it says "Besson".

luc_besson

You can't sweat the small stuff anymore, dude. I've got a stress management note posted on my monitor at work telling me to "manage my anger".

Just getting older and maturing. I'm getting better at not getting pissed off at little things so easily. Still have a ways to go on that front for sure though.

Just use the elevator system in Mass Effect 1, your rage will be back in no time. Or just play first person shooters but those are usually my outlet for rage.

meh.

My vacation starts this week on Friday. That's a five hour car trip with my son and wife. On Saturday, I'm flying with the kids for the first time for four hours. Perhaps, my rage will return.

[quote name='shieryda']Good luck![/QUOTE]

I am spending a week in Yosemite with family. Sadly, it is summer. So, there is no chance of a freak snowstorm to force cannibalism on us.

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']Nope. Resorting with unlimited alcohol.

I plan to hike while hung over. Bears can't stand the taste of booze.[/QUOTE]

Rocks hundreds of feet down don't mind it.

[quote name='Cracka']you have a butter intake schedule?[/QUOTE]Yes. Exactly 9 gallons of butter must be poured down my well every six hours.

[quote name='shieryda']Should rename this thread "Man vs. Wild vs. Kids".[/QUOTE]

Hopefully, there will be a pool or something the wife can leave the kids in while I go hiking.

Otherwise, I'll have to drag the kids along. While The Boy wouldn't get tired, he wouldn't stay on the trail either. Caitlyn, on the other hand, would expect me to carry her any distance over a mile.

[quote name='help1']What a depressing thread, but why isn't this shit in the blog crap.[/QUOTE]

Blogs aren't really for discussions. Also, I don't like the way blogs are presented on this site. If I create a blog and dozens of people are commenting on it, the six or seven blogs created by spammers still get top billing.

As far as the thread depressing you, I promise I'll return after the 4th. I wouldn't want to deprive you of my FOCness.

bread's done
Back