I've made over $500 from these sites!

Emomushie

CAG Veteran
Lets start off with my favorite site:
SimpleGPT!
[FONT=&quot]SimpleGPT is an awesome site with alot of helpful moderators and an especially helpful and active moderator. I have made over $180 in little over a month. They offer ANY available giftcard on the market. SimpleGPT holds as many as 5 contests a month! Prizes vary from an Ipod Touch to extra cash! The offers here also payout a bit higher than other GPT sites! Sign up today!

[/FONT]
Next up is :

PaidtheFastest offers QUICK approving offers and QUICK payments! They only pay in Paypal but they pay out in 24 hours or less! In less than 3 days, I have made $25! In addition to the great offers, they also offer 2 games! Spin the Wheel is a game where you CANT lose! Although you can only play it 5 times a day, prizes vary from $1 – 10cents! All that’s needed to play are spins! You can get spins by doing offers. PaidtheFastest also includes a point system! They offer many surveys that just give you points (about 10 points an offer) and with 100, you can get a $10 Ebay/Amazon Giftcard!

Now its :

PrizeLive offers INSTANT paypal cashouts and an interesting NET system. The net system starts out at 30 days, but you can shorten by many means. Posting in the forums or by just completing offers and cashing out! Other prizes include $50 Giftcards, Ipods, Wiis, PS3s, and 360s! They have a quick support system and a monthly jackpot! The jackpot accumulates throughout the month and the money is determined by how many offers and how much they’re worth are done! You get entries into the contest by just doing offers! Prizelive also have their own toolbar! It helps keep track of your points and you can get a daily bonus from it!

NEW SITE JUST LAUNCHED YESTERDAY!
From the creator of SimpleGPT comes Points4Rewards! With almost identical features, you can bet that this site is one of the best! Hand- picked offers are used to ensure more money! This site ONLY focuses on rewarding Amazon giftcards so you can expect yours to come quick! Sign up today!

Misc. GPTS/ Everyone knows about them!

PrizeRebel- Quick support system and they WILL order you anything! 5 point minimum for a custom order. I have already made about $100 from them!
Rewards1- Similar to PrizeRebel, but with a forum! Rewards1 has slower crediting than PrizeRebel, but it still works, nonetheless! I have made about $50 from them so far! Aside from doing offers, Rewards1 offers a warm forum, full of helpful tips for complete offers for any GPT!
Points2Shop- Points2Shop will let you order ANYTHING off Amazon! With a lot of offers and a nice reputation, you can’t go wrong with signing up! They offer 3 different games with 3 different skill levels, so you can have a chance of earning even more money!

Last edited by a moderator:
give my link a try. if you dont like it. well stop doing the offers. I need some people to sign up using my link for bonus points. thx

bread's done
Back